Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 11-03-2013, 08:44 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

We all know how much Alizée's family and Corsica and her close friendship with dancerman mean to her, but I've also spoken of that void that was left when her and Jeremy broke up and hopefully that void will be filled someday soon, but I think this relationship with Tal had turned into something special for her. Though Alizée is about 6 years older than her, they seem to be the same age at heart. As opposed to any female friends she has on Corsica, she has so much in common with Tal.

They are both single, both singers and dancers, both beautiful. There is so much for them to share thoughts about, their careers, men, shopping. This show brings them together in a very close way. In a way I think no other show can except for maybe a DALS tour. Les Enfoires will bring them together, if they appear on it, but there are so many participants, it wont be the same. The DALS shows have kept them close before, during and after work.

I meant to post a picture when I got back from Paris,that very close by Studio 217 where the show is filmed there is a sort of apartment building where all the stars are put up. Even the single ones who live locally probably stay here to get an early start for all the practice and off stage filming that goes on.

I think this brought about a closeness between these two that will be hard to duplicate. I think it brought a level of fun into her life that she has seldom seen in the past few years. We know she doesn't cry that often and it's because she fears, it might not be the same as what they had during these few weeks. Alizée will eventually go back to her life on Corsica and Tal will eventually go back to hers. Sure they can get back together once in a while, but it probably wont ever be in the way that this show has brought them together.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-03-2013 at 08:46 AM..
Old 11-03-2013, 09:40 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
Okay so, just a quick recap... so far Gregoire was able to:

*Get Alizée to knock him over with her booty.
*Smear his face all over with her kisses.
*And get inter her dress... with her in it.... literally.

It is almost like he stays up all night thinking of ways to make things more sensual between him and Alizée each week.

Is there anything else he can do to push the sextual tension between them any further for week seven?

Just when I think that things can't get anymore sensual they do!...

What's next?... do I dare ask?
You must have missed the video last night where Gregoire was goofing around with Alizée in practice and found her tickle spots. Now we all know where to tickle her.
Old 11-03-2013, 11:28 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
You must have missed the video last night where Gregoire was goofing around with Alizée in practice and found her tickle spots. Now we all know where to tickle her.
Gee "thanks" ... you are right. I didn't get a chance to see everything and I missed that.

Old 11-03-2013, 11:30 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
We all know how much Alizée's family and Corsica and her close friendship with dancerman mean to her, but I've also spoken of that void that was left when her and Jeremy broke up and hopefully that void will be filled someday soon, but I think this relationship with Tal had turned into something special for her. Though Alizée is about 6 years older than her, they seem to be the same age at heart. As opposed to any female friends she has on Corsica, she has so much in common with Tal.

They are both single, both singers and dancers, both beautiful. There is so much for them to share thoughts about, their careers, men, shopping. This show brings them together in a very close way. In a way I think no other show can except for maybe a DALS tour. Les Enfoires will bring them together, if they appear on it, but there are so many participants, it wont be the same. The DALS shows have kept them close before, during and after work.

I meant to post a picture when I got back from Paris,that very close by Studio 217 where the show is filmed there is a sort of apartment building where all the stars are put up. Even the single ones who live locally probably stay here to get an early start for all the practice and off stage filming that goes on.

I think this brought about a closeness between these two that will be hard to duplicate. I think it brought a level of fun into her life that she has seldom seen in the past few years. We know she doesn't cry that often and it's because she fears, it might not be the same as what they had during these few weeks. Alizée will eventually go back to her life on Corsica and Tal will eventually go back to hers. Sure they can get back together once in a while, but it probably wont ever be in the way that this show has brought them together.
You make is sound like Alizée doesn't have a lot of friend outside her friends and family in Corsica... of course she's really upset about Tal leaving, but Tal is also one of her "coupines" from Les Enfoirés and Alizée seems to be a person who loves all her friends a lot... so Tal is obviously not the only one... Jenifer, Nolwenn, Amel, Claire etc... they are all close to each other even if they don't see each other very often. Of course it's nice to have a friend around when you do a thing like DALS. So I hope it won't bring her down too much.

Also 6 years isn't a hell of an age gap.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 11-03-2013, 03:05 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Lapinschous (or someone), if you can find the time, could you possibly tell us what was said by the judges after the Tango?
Old 11-03-2013, 04:02 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

'Only' 5.5 million viewers last night.

Source Link
Old 11-03-2013, 04:56 PM

Alizée posted this picture today.

Old 11-03-2013, 05:33 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Lapinschous (or someone), if you can find the time, could you possibly tell us what was said by the judges after the Tango?
Haven't had the time to watch the video yet!!! D: So many tests at my university !

But be sure that I'll do it as soon as I get to download Firstseb's links

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 11-03-2013, 06:33 PM

Alizée having some fun singing Karaoke.

Old 11-03-2013, 07:52 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
You make is sound like Alizée doesn't have a lot of friend outside her friends and family in Corsica... of course she's really upset about Tal leaving, but Tal is also one of her "coupines" from Les Enfoirés and Alizée seems to be a person who loves all her friends a lot... so Tal is obviously not the only one... Jenifer, Nolwenn, Amel, Claire etc... they are all close to each other even if they don't see each other very often. Of course it's nice to have a friend around when you do a thing like DALS. So I hope it won't bring her down too much.

Also 6 years isn't a hell of an age gap.
You make it sound like a freind, is a freind, is a freind. Can Jeremy bring her the same type of freindship Annily doe? No. Can Annily bring her the same type of freindship Jeremy did? No. There are all different types and levels of freindship and because of Alizee being single, that level that the freindship of a best "girl" freind can bring is so much higher and more important. Could she really confide with family or dancerman about MP or some other man that may come into her life? Can she talk to her freinds on Corsica about the latest fashion accessories? I doubt if her single female freinds on Corsica can either afford or have the same willingness to buy what she does.

Jennifer and Nolwenn were close freinds of hers, but especially with Nolwenn, she lost that "close" freindship when she moved back to Corsica.

Their is also a huge difference in having a freind who is just a short distance away that you can see and hold and cry on their shoulder as opposed to someone who's hundreds of miles away who you can only talk to over a phone. It is in no way the same. There are times when you need someone to be "there" for you.

I only pointed out the age difference because it is there. If I hadn't mentioned it, somebody else would have. I said Alizee is young at heart and that makes the age difference no real factor.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
'Only' 5.5 million viewers last night.

Source Link
Maybe there was something else going on, like a big soccer game, but it also seems like this show is kind of long and drawn out. I also wonder too if a lot of people get turned off when the judge's votes seem to be pretty much in line with what goes on, on the dance floor, then the fan vote comes along and that all goes out the window.

By letting the fan vote count for so much, they might be pleasing the many fans of the most popular star at the time, but the larger group, the majority of the fans of the "show" are left with a bad taste in their mouth.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-03-2013 at 07:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts