Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-14-2011, 10:50 AM

SaintÀlizee is on a distinguished road

Coffee in the morning, and we're out. I'm drinking decaf
Old 08-14-2011, 01:40 PM

Finnishguy is on a distinguished road

Coffee in the morning, it's start of day for me. And yea, new plates makes me happy. In fact new things get me to happy always. Like phones, computers, cameras etc.

But first of course, Alizée's newest stuff!
Old 08-14-2011, 06:22 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

The campus (specifically the buildings) of CU Boulder.

Seriously, I would ask Farrand Hall out to dinner if I could.
Old 08-14-2011, 09:56 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
The campus (specifically the buildings) of CU Boulder.

Seriously, I would ask Farrand Hall out to dinner if I could.
CU Boulder? Is that where you're going to school? I was thinking of applying to vet school there in the following years.

Old 08-15-2011, 12:32 AM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
CU Boulder? Is that where you're going to school? I was thinking of applying to vet school there in the following years.
I'm about 98.3% sure I'm going there, largely because I'm becoming sexually attracted to the architecture, and I'm much too apathetic (by apathetic I mean I don't give not even the (read as "thee") slightest of fucks about college).

Also, the crazy 8-restaurant buffet cafe thing is pretty fly.

But if you go there, sir, we could be the ninth restaurant... we'll call it the Tommy and Jalen's Galbi Emporium.

I can see it now, it'll be a spinoff of Benihana's, where you walk around to our guest's tables and cook galbi (as well as bulgogi or whatever we feel like) on your abs, and I'll flip shrimp tails into my hat and shit too.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:45 PM
Recline yourself

I've reached down and found my pear, and have resolved that I'm not going to put up with another year of my French teacher's constant rudeness and general bitchy attitude towards only me. She's mad at me because I took French 1 as a form of review for myself (which wasn't even a fraction of being a review) after having already taught myself for two years at the time, and after talking to her in French for about ten minutes she wanted me to immediately transfer to French IV, which I didn't want to do.

So instead of me learning how to spell "Je" for the year she let me chill out in her office and do French II and III work. Now, by "work", I mean specifically taking both the II and III finals (80% and 68% respectively) and reading Le Petit Prince and Suivez La Piste and filling out worksheets for them (which used much more complex French than the books combined). Now, I read two books, not study verbs, vocabulary, conjugations, tenses, idioms, etc.

So I go into French IV last week, and immediately realize "Fuck, I know French but not the stuff that they've been learning within the same book publisher's 'plan', even though I have much (apparently they think it's pronounced "ah-jerdy") better pronunciation than them they have me at everything else."

So I ask the teacher if I could take the class as an independent study, right? Seeing as how that's what we did for the entirety of last year. Before I even finished my sentence she told me outright no, and said "let me guess, you just want to get out of school early?" So she resorted to that before I had the chance to explain that I do SO much better learning by myself and it's going to suck for me to have to sit for an hour a day and not know what anybody's saying (words I don't know in an unrecognizeable accent?)... she just told me basically to sit down and stfu.

Why this makes me happy?

Because I'm going to ditch the class until I drop it (I'd like to believe you all know me enough to know that I'm not going to be any less diligent in learning the language for obvious reasons, I'm just not keen on taking a hit to my GPA because my teacher is a cunt).

Why it makes me extra happy, is that with both first and seventh off my school day is 8:40 to 1:30.

Why it makes me ecstatic? On Thursdays when I only have the odd classes, I'll only have 3 and 5, for a school day of 9:30 to 12:30.

Why it makes me need to change my pants from the excitement?
Because the only thing she can do is kiss my ass and if she does it with anything less than a smile on her face I'll send in my mother who can bring on the evil cuntness like no other (my mom gets to passionate/nuts about some things that schools (at least in Californialand) have heard of my mom)

TL;DR
Fuck the police.

(you know what I mean)
Old 08-15-2011, 07:31 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

First day of my sophomore year was a hit.

There's a freshman trumpet player who people consider to be kind of a "nerd", he's one of those who keeps to himself and is really shy and, to be frank, socially awkward. I've been talking to him, sitting with him, etc. and he's my favorite freshman by far. He's actually really cool! He didn't have anywhere to sit today at lunch (I remember that I didn't either last year because none of my friends had my lunch period), so I had him sit with me and the rest of jazz band. Then he told me they'd messed up his schedule and that he had an extra space for an elective, so I persuaded him to join jazz band!

Making new friends makes me happy.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 08-15-2011, 09:43 PM

Lerxst is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post

There's a freshman trumpet player who people consider to be kind of a "nerd", he's one of those who keeps to himself and is really shy and, to be frank, socially awkward. I've been talking to him, sitting with him, etc. and he's my favorite freshman by far. He's actually really cool! He didn't have anywhere to sit today at lunch (I remember that I didn't either last year because none of my friends had my lunch period), so I had him sit with me and the rest of jazz band. Then he told me they'd messed up his schedule and that he had an extra space for an elective, so I persuaded him to join jazz band!

I wish I had a friend like you when I was in high school.
Old 08-15-2011, 10:29 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post

Old guy here, dropping in to comment.

Here's what I've noticed about the general transition from high school to college: expect a bit of a reversal.

A lot of the guys who were the "popular" jocks that were in my graduating class ended up becoming just nasty fat frat boys, or just nasty fat drinkers. BUT, most of the guys that I knew who were small, quiet and a bit awkward, really changed once at college. There's not any sort of social group at college, so they come out of their shell and are quite social and very outgoing.

So hey, who knows! That quiet kid you sat with may end up becoming the poster party boy at ASU.

Old 08-21-2011, 01:22 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

- OH MY GOD YOU GUYS OH MY GOD LOOK LOOK LOOK THE TRAILER IS FINALLY HERE

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eC67kNZGpeA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's too bad the rest of the Death Dealers are gone.

- Wallace and Gromit. Gromit is one of my favorite animated characters ever.

-Nicki Minaj is my guilty pleasure.

ESPECIALLY THIS SONG.
THIS IS MY JAM.

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4JipHEz53sU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm so sorry guys.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée