Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

View Poll Results: Did you preorder the album?
Yes 37 72.55%
No 14 27.45%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-2012, 07:01 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Sadly, as much as I said the minute a limited edition collectors box comes out I would buy it...I just can't justify spending any more than a CD every few months or so. T would just sit on my shelf...and look...quite feminine. Sorry, I'm posting to talk myself out of buying it and saving up for a $950 Canon T4i DSLR...which I could make cool fan-made Alizée videos with which would be more fun. Don't give in Aaron...a signed CD of her next album will be enouhgh! Agh!!!
Old 07-12-2012, 07:37 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

#348 Plus you get to download the new single. Call your credit card company before you place the order and to tell them about the purchase. The robot at mine just wanted to know the dollar amount and I didn't know it exactly but I put in $117.32 (ouch) and when I placed the order it went right through. So now I can get over wanting to purchase the single download. Also I used IE, you all had me too scared to use Firefox, my default.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Well, they've earned 24,000 euros in 6 hours
Old 07-12-2012, 07:40 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I'm pretty sure FireFox did an update early this afternoon. I had to run to the bank for work and shut down my computer. When I got back all was well once I restarted it back up. I was getting an expanded AAM front page, text only with no pictures before the restart. I'm betting all of us FireFox users got the same update and hadn't restarted our computer to finalize the installation, thus creating the problems we had trying to order from Sony France.

I hope Sony is taking note on the number of U.S. addresses that are popping up on these orders.

Last edited by ALS; 07-12-2012 at 09:08 PM.. Reason: Need to slow down and proof read before posting
Old 07-12-2012, 07:43 PM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan View Post
#5. Did I win?
RAM - LTNS!

I almost didn't recognize you w/o your old sig/avatar...

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 07-12-2012, 09:07 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
#348 Plus you get to download the new single. Call your credit card company before you place the order and to tell them about the purchase. The robot at mine just wanted to know the dollar amount and I didn't know it exactly but I put in $117.32 (ouch) and when I placed the order it went right through. So now I can get over wanting to purchase the single download. Also I used IE, you all had me too scared to use Firefox, my default.
I am #362 ... poop!!!! I paid $117.76 ... the USD to EUROS changed in value by 44 cents since your purchase... curses!... I paid using Fire Fox and I have a separate online "bill pay" account that I transferred money into before making the purchase. This is my "fraud protection" account provided by my bank. I love it! The money went through right away, just like a debit card!

I just might go buy another one... hmmmm...

For those of you thinking about getting one and live in the U.S. the conversion fluctuates like every 15 minutes!

Check out the current conversion rate to see what the total price of the album is now (this is accurate):
Current Conversion of 96.16 EUROS (The total price of the Album purchase plus shipping to the United States) to USD

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Well, they've earned 24,000 euros in 6 hours
No thanks to you!!!! Party pooper!!! Who needs a camera? ... seriously!!!

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 07-12-2012 at 09:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-12-2012, 09:14 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Why would you automatically pay them ten weeks before the release? They're normally not going to charge your account until they ship. I pre-ordered her last Special Box set and they didn't bill my card until the week they shipped.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:28 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Why would you automatically pay them ten weeks before the release? They're normally not going to charge your account until they ship. I pre-ordered her last Special Box set and they didn't bill my card until the week they shipped.
they billed mine.

Old 07-12-2012, 10:04 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Phew.. I had alot of trouble with this one!

I got a confirmation email.. but I guess they will bill me on the release of the album just like the last one.

Well I f***ing hope so!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ejRal5xFWA4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 07-12-2012, 10:45 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Can a Mod please add this counter to the first post? ...

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i36zqus7/n195/cf111/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cacfff/cpc900/pcfff/tc555/fs250/szw576/szh243/tatAliz%C3%A9e's%20New%20Album/tac000/tptAliz%C3%A9e's%20new%20album%20is/tpc000/matReleases%20in%3A/mac000/mptin%20stores%20now!/mpc000/iso2012-10-01T00:00:00" frameborder="0" width="576" height="243"></iframe>

Tags
mirrors, mirrors everywhere, release date . dragons