Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2014, 06:33 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Les Enfoires 2015

Les Enfoires kind of snuck up on me. The first sale of tickets will be in about a week on the 25th. The shows will be in Montpellier in January from the 21st through the 26th.

http://www.enfoires.com/pages/spectacle.php

The big question is, is Alizée still supposed to take part in the DALS tour? I'm sure one or two of the Tour shows will overlap with those dates, plus she might not be able to participate on other dates due to Tour practices or travel plans.

I would think if there is a way she can participate, she will, but how will we know on the 25th which shows she might be in?

I'd much rather see her sing and dance in LE than to just dance in the Tour, in fact the Tour has just about zero appeal to me, but the Tour is probably more important to her career.

I said last year, that trying to go to that show would probably be the last time for me because I'm no spring chicken and it is kind of an ordeal waiting out in the cold for at least 6 hours for a good seat, but I probably would make another attempt this year, "if" I knew for sure which show she'd be in.

I just happen to have vacation in the last week of January, so I could make it to the last show at this point.

I may go ahead and if no announcement is made by the 25th, go ahead and try and purchase a ticket for that date. I can always resell it on Zepass if things don't work out.

Is anyone else thinking about going?

Montpellier is on the Mediterranian coast. It's about 65 miles from Marseille where one could catch the ferry to Ajaccio, so it be a good time to kill two birds with one stone.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-17-2014 at 06:36 PM..