Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 02:05 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée Autograph signing part Two, Please fill the form in post #1

As some of you know and remember the special autograph signing Lili did for this forum, for her last album. For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, I'll explain a bit.

A few really awesome members got together, and we're able to contact Sony, telling them that a representative from our forum would be at the Virgin Megastore autograph signing for her last album, and planned on buying 50 CDs to be signed. In the end, a small private signing was held for Scruffy, and a few others, where they got to meet Lili. Lili then took the list of members they gave her, and signed a CD for each one. The members who got a CD, were simply the ones who sent Scruffy e money to buy the CD, and then payed the shipping fee so Scruff could mail it to them. It was a first come first serve basis.

Now to the point of this thread. We are currently discussing the idea of having another of these private signings for Lili's new album. The planning is in the earliest of stages, not many details at all are put together right now. I'm stressing this point, because I do not want to get anyone's hopes up, if in fact this does not take place. The fact that it happened the first time, was a miracle.

Right now, we want to know...would you guys be interested in this? For most members living in the US, the cost was around $30 to $40 total, including the signed CD, and shipping.

We will continue to plan, and more details will come later on. Again, please keep in mind that this is just an idea. It is not set in stone.

So...what do you guys think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dDRqR1VLQVZieU1fVk1PWXRCRUxrV Wc6MQ" width="760" height="672" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 07-15-2012 at 10:46 AM..
Old 06-19-2012, 02:14 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I was thinking about this too, and well... dreaming that this time around I would be able to go with Scruffy and or whoever goes to the signing and meet Zée myself If.... that ends up becoming possible for me, I'd be happy to help any other members who know they will be traveling to the signing should it take place. So, +1 for this idea from me
Old 06-19-2012, 03:10 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

As Brian said, what happened before was a miracle and to have it happen again would be far beyond a miracle. If it were to happen, they might say we'll meet with one of your reprensentatives, but I think it's more likely they'll say we will meet with all your representatives, so in this initial planning for this event, please Fall06 plan on going along with us.
Old 06-19-2012, 03:21 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Since we've done it before, I think it'll be easier to do it again - I mean, asking Alizee/Sony. I hope Sony would double the the limit this time around so more people can participate. I also hope that whoever decides to sign-up would honor their commitments. Or maybe we can just ask everyone to pay in advance. (Start saving everyone!)
I I think it's just reasonable given the cost involved and the fact that some people reneged on their commitments before.

I'm just about to start at my new job so I won't have enough vacation time yet. However, I'll be a shift worker so that means, I'll have a 3-day weekend. So, if it happens on a Saturday, then I could fly on Friday, then leave on Saturday night.

I would hate to spend that much money to fly to Paris and come back the next day. But, if it means spending half an hour, standing just a few feet away, in the same room, with Alizee, then, it'll be WORTH IT!!!
Old 06-19-2012, 03:38 AM

As far as people reneging on their offers before and there were a few, in the end that wasn't a problem. I had several cds left over for various reasons. What I would do is watch for new fans who I thought would be very good Alizee fans and I would contact them 1 by 1 to see if they might want an autographed cd, signed to someone else. Several didn't want one signed to someone else, but there were some who didn't care, so just recently, I was able to sell the last one.
The idea of putting them on E bay passed my mind, making me think maybe I could make some money for myself, but then I thought, I would never want Alizee to think we did this to make money off of her. People who I've had close contact in here, know that's not what I'm all about.
Old 06-19-2012, 03:54 AM

texasguy is on a distinguished road

Heck, I missed out on all this the first go 'round. I hope it happens again, and if so, you've got my $40 bucks for sure. I'll even throw in a little extra to buy Scruffy a beer for his troubles.

Old 06-19-2012, 03:55 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

I'm glad it didn't turn out to be a problem. Also, it gave some fans to get a signed cd, even if it's signed to someone else.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy View Post
Heck, I missed out on all this the first go 'round. I hope it happens again, and if so, you've got my $40 bucks for sure. I'll even throw in a little extra to buy Scruffy a beer for his troubles.

Thanks for the offer texasguy, but if it happens and if people want to offer extra money, then lets find a way to get that extra money to Alizee.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:14 AM

awkward Turtle is on a distinguished road

I would love if this happened again, I didn't get a cd last time
Old 06-19-2012, 08:36 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

only one thing to say... good idea!

Closed Thread