Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 12-08-2013, 08:46 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
fan photo

Click ^^^ for a larger version!
Great picture you posted Ray. I'd like to see that in person. Hmmmmm......I wonder if they allow you to have skates in carry on luggage? What would my family and friends say if I said I was going skating? Where? they would probably ask. Ajaccio of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post

(was taken at some DALS event it seems, the people in the red box are apparently Lili and Gregoire. )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post

Right on! I'd never go there though. I tried ice skating once. Once.

Also, Brian, that is neither Alizée nor Grégoire, that's Damien Sargue and his wife/girlfriend/something. Alizée herself tweeted about that picture
When I first saw that picture, I thought for sure it was Alizée, but I didn't think the man she was with was Gregoire.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-08-2013 at 08:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-08-2013, 10:51 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I can't find anything in the French press other than speculation of a budding romance. Everything is pointing to that they are very very good friends at this point in time. I'm going with the previous comment that Alizée may be in love but she is also taking it slow and being cautious.

Again back to what BigDan said about DALS being experts at milking as much drama as they can out of their stars. Remember there are a number of traveling shows they have to sell tickets to. I can see DALS pulling something like this to bring attention to the after DALS 4 dance shows including Alizée and Gregoire is fair game as they say. This thing is playing out like the story line in a romance novel.

Let me add it's freaking Alizée what guy wouldn't want to be with her straight or gay.

Last edited by ALS; 12-08-2013 at 10:58 AM..
Old 12-08-2013, 03:36 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I dunno. Maybe guys see it differently, but as a woman, I would NEVER sit on the lap of a guy and kiss him (even on the cheek) if I weren't interested in him. What they are displaying is clearly 2 people that have romantic feelings for each other. I've never really seen people that are just friends who hold each other the way they do and give kisses on the neck, etc.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:41 PM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I dunno. Maybe guys see it differently, but as a woman, I would NEVER sit on the lap of a guy and kiss him (even on the cheek) if I weren't interested in him. What they are displaying is clearly 2 people that have romantic feelings for each other. I've never really seen people that are just friends who hold each other the way they do and give kisses on the neck, etc.

I know this girl who really likes contact. Like hugging, cheek kissing and just being close to people. Both guys and girls. But not in a slutty way. It's just her way of being friendly. And very often guys get confused and mistake it for something more than just friendliness. We have seen plenty of photos of Alizee keeping close contact. All those duck face pictures and stuff.
Old 12-08-2013, 10:33 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
When I first saw that picture, I thought for sure it was Alizée, but I didn't think the man she was with was Gregoire.
I thought it was Alizée too, but that definitely didn't look like Grégoire, and I don't think she would be smooching anybody else, much less in public where pictures are being taken. Another clue is that everybody else is totally cool with it, and don't even notice the smooch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili4ever View Post
I know this girl who really likes contact. Like hugging, cheek kissing and just being close to people. Both guys and girls. But not in a slutty way. It's just her way of being friendly. And very often guys get confused and mistake it for something more than just friendliness. We have seen plenty of photos of Alizee keeping close contact. All those duck face pictures and stuff.
All valid points and fair observations, but you guys know it's not actually her right? It looks like it could be her, and that was good enough for the gossip thing that spread the picture. They replied to her tweet admitting they were wrong: https://twitter.com/JEREMSTAR/status/406413173634650112
Old 12-10-2013, 07:11 PM

First he lost Danse Avec Les Stars to Alizée now he lost the Material Girl.
Seems Alizée and Gregoire were not the only couple getting close during the show. Seems that Katrina and Brahim were also getting cozy during the show.

Madonna-splits-Brahim-Zaibat-theyve-grown-apart-work-commitments
Old 12-10-2013, 09:55 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

^^

Damn it seems like lappy nailed it here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
you people should be aware that that guy is some sort of "deluxe" male prostitute... everybody knows him as such in france. :/
makes me wonder if he tried it on with Alizée too, well if he did, I'm sure he got a good right turn Clyde.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 12-10-2013 at 10:50 PM.. Reason: Go Advanced
Old 12-11-2013, 09:28 AM

There were a few group videos that I saw him trying to get her attention. It was obvious she wasn't interested in him. In one instance he was trying to get her to dance with him and it almost looked like she intentionally turned her back on him to talk to someone else. You're dating Madonna and you're trying to hook up with me?
Old 12-11-2013, 02:47 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

In the article it says Madge thought DALS was cheesy. What a bitch. Sorry that not everyone is a multi-millionaire and wants a chance to make a lot of money and get screen time. If it's like the US show, the long they're on the show, the more money they make.
Old 12-11-2013, 09:54 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

DALS was not cheesy. I was very impressed with the quality throughout.

Now, the American version I am much less impressed with. I'll assume that Madge's opinion is based on the American version. Either that or she is just being catty (or a bitch).