Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-19-2021, 05:45 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road

I may have (!!) seen two Alizée dream!

I have a problem that I almost immediately forgot all my dreams, yes, even the best!

Plus, I don’t usually dream about things I think about a lot (or so I don’t remember at least)...

So one might think that my starting point to see dreams of Alizée are vanishingly small. Lol.

That's why I'm not sure. The other could just be some little dream. Another much more passionate, but I can’t go to the oath.

Sometimes it annoys...

Alizée 💜
Old 09-08-2021, 06:10 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Today I had another Alizée dream. Unfortunately this time it was very brief and I don't remember much, also because I couldn't write everything down as soon as I woke up but I have had to wait a couple of hours. So I tried to tell myself the dream in my mind so that I could remember it.

We were in a cinema. Something tells me it was set in Mexico, but don't ask me why. It was one of those moments when everyone is taking or leaving their seats just before the movie starts or during the interval.
I was sitting by myself and a couple of rows in front of me on the right there was her. I can clearly see the red seats. From what I remember (or I should say feel) it was Mes courants électriques Alizée: her hair on the shoulders with those waves at the tips. We were looking at each other, perhaps she was smiling, I don't know. The only thing I remember is that I couldn't bear her gaze, so I kept going from her eyes to whatever there was around her. I don't remember her, I just know it happened.
Then I don't know how I found myself in a bathroom. I just remember it was an old room with a large mirror on the left. I don't even know if it was the same dream, because it's usually pretty messy when I dream before waking up. That's it.

I have a photo of Alizée in my mind when I think about the dream. I believe I saw it a few days ago on Instagram. Maybe it's that Alizée the one I saw. I'll see if I can find it again. Dreams are so weird.
Also, I hadn't recently listened to or watched Alizée videos regularly until a few days ago when I started to watch a video where she sings L'alizé. But I don't know if the dream may come from this "regained" interests as basically I see Alizée every day thanks to instagram, the forum and so on.

However, I'd say we are not exaggerating when we say her look is penetrating. Perhaps everything is just in our mind, but I can't imagine how it must be to meet her.
Old 09-08-2021, 06:54 PM

Noppo555 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Perhaps everything is just in our mind, but I can't imagine how it must be to meet her.
Well, I probably have conditioned myself to skip a beat every time I see her, so maybe I'd die or I'd react just like the girl from the Stars At Home video (I'm a man and I'm 22 years old, btw).

Old 09-09-2021, 11:39 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Perhaps everything is just in our mind, but I can't imagine how it must be to meet her.
Scruffy has met her I think three times. I don't think it got any easier, but he will have to chime in here to verify.

I'm usually pretty chatty and can communicate well with women. I was awkward talking to girls when I was a teenager but eventually you figure out that they are just people too and it gets easier. However, I think I just might revert back to 15 years old if I was face to face with Alizee for the first time.
Old 09-09-2021, 09:27 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Scruffy has met her I think three times. I don't think it got any easier, but he will have to chime in here to verify.

I'm usually pretty chatty and can communicate well with women. I was awkward talking to girls when I was a teenager but eventually you figure out that they are just people too and it gets easier. However, I think I just might revert back to 15 years old if I was face to face with Alizee for the first time.
I've either seen her performing or met her about 10 times I think it is.

The first was at the autograph session for Psych where I just waited in line like everyone else for an autograph.

The second was the private autograph session for UEDS she held for us in Paris.

There was another autograph session in Paris for 5. We were hoping for another private autograph session, but the public one ran long and she was too tired.

There was the time she did a duet with Olly Murs in Paris.

There were 4 Les Enfoires shows, 2 on consecutive days, in 2 consecutive years.

In one of those shows she came up in the stands and was standing about 6' away from me while her and Mimi worked on a song.

There was the private autograph session in Ajaccio on her birthday, I think in 2013

Last, there was my visit to the studio in 2019.
Old 09-09-2021, 09:32 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

I can completely understand how most men would be nervous meeting her. But as a woman, I would not be--I would just enjoy the chance to talk with her. I would love to express to her how much I admire her, and also discuss how she feels knowing what an effect she has had on so many people. One of the things I have noticed about her is that, though she is a celebrity and obviously has to realize she has a lot of devoted fans, she always seems so natural--friendly and approachable and charming with no pretense. I know that has got to be her nature. I don't think that is something that could be just put on, even if a person tried to. From a female point of view, I get the feeling that she would be fun to talk to. I would be very interested to hear her thoughts about her life and career.
Old 09-10-2021, 01:47 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I've either seen her performing or met her about 10 times I think it is.
Did I say three times?

Sorry, Scruffy. I was way off.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
One of the things I have noticed about her is that, though she is a celebrity and obviously has to realize she has a lot of devoted fans, she always seems so natural--friendly and approachable and charming with no pretense. I know that has got to be her nature.
This observation of her is true by pretty much every account that I have read where somebody has met her, either in a controlled setting such as an autograph session, or by mere chance.

Even working with her is a pleasure. I forgot exactly where I read it but do remember what was said in the article. He described Alizee as a "working class artist" and was "the friendliest person in the room."

I've always like this photo of Alizee. I don't know where she is or what she is doing but she looks so naturally at ease, and very approachable.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 09-10-2021 at 01:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-10-2021, 02:17 PM

Noppo555 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
One of the things I have noticed about her is that, though she is a celebrity and obviously has to realize she has a lot of devoted fans, she always seems so natural--friendly and approachable and charming with no pretense. I know that has got to be her nature.
I somehow came to the same conclusion from seeing just a single photo of her smiling, she does give off a sense of being modest and friendly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I haven't bothered in updating the photo collection in a while, but this is one very rare photo and must be added to the album.
Old 09-11-2021, 09:15 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppo555 View Post
I somehow came to the same conclusion from seeing just a single photo of her smiling, she does give off a sense of being modest and friendly.

I haven't bothered in updating the photo collection in a while, but this is one very rare photo and must be added to the album.
In the past I had spoken about the time I visited the dance studio. She was behind the counter. I didn't really know how she felt about my visit. Maybe it was an inconvenient time and she was irked by it but too nice to show it? Maybe she was happy that a fan came a long way to see her? I thanked her for signing the pictures and I had said my goodbyes and started walking towards the stairs. She came after me, in fact she must've run to catch up to me and she shook my hand. That told me everything.
Old 09-12-2021, 11:25 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppo555 View Post
Well, I probably have conditioned myself to skip a beat every time I see her, so maybe I'd die or I'd react just like the girl from the Stars At Home video (I'm a man and I'm 22 years old, btw).

She must be used to that reaction by now. Lol
I'd probably just start mumbling incomprehensible words while trying to prevent my heart from exploding.

As for how she would interact with a fan, I agree with all of you: she seems to be the kind of person that immediately puts you at ease, friendly and warm-hearted.

Last edited by Aragorn97; 09-12-2021 at 11:27 AM..