Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2011, 10:50 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well of those 16 million for JEAM, 15 million are from me. Seriously though those views are from all over the world and they cover a time span of about 9 years. Then you have the fact that most of those who viewed it, have probably viewed it several times. So when it comes down to the nitty gritty, unfortunately I think a lot of people here don't know about her.

So I think there are 2 reasons why we promote her here. The main one being that hopefully if her music caught on here, she would assuredly have to come over here to take advantage of the situation and a lot of her fans here would finally get a chance to see her up close and in person. Another reason is I think a lot of us feel that if she had come here, she would have been huge here. That's something I think she doesn't realize. So we hope with our promotional efforts that some day some one who can make a difference will notice and a tv show will be done or maybe a magazine article will be written which will start that snow ball rolling down hill which will end up in an avalanche and Alizee will get her just due.
I guess you're right and since alizee is going to have a new album in 2012 (I think it was confirmed) it would be better if we promote her before the albums comes out
And I wonder if alizee can speak English better now cuz I have seen a vid from 09 when she was in Mexico and it was really hard for her to speak it but
it kinda makes her cuter lol

Tags
aam project, alizee, america, canada, promotion, tour