Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 04-22-2013, 05:28 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

My mom's cooking, fried chicken today
Old 04-22-2013, 06:59 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

^ I'm jealous ... I miss my mom's fine cuisine so since I've been living in my flat... alone , with my girlfriend on the other side of europe thousands of miles away...

I used to be so happy when my gf gently woke me up with her hilarious laughter when pouring a glass of cold water over my head to tell me that she cooked pancakes with nutella for me... God I miss her cooking too.

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 04-23-2013, 02:53 AM
Against The Current

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
^ I'm jealous ... I miss my mom's fine cuisine so since I've been living in my flat... alone , with my girlfriend on the other side of europe thousands of miles away...

I used to be so happy when my gf gently woke me up with her hilarious laughter when pouring a glass of cold water over my head to tell me that she cooked pancakes with nutella for me... God I miss her cooking too.
Heh, well that's a tough spot you're in buddy but I'm sure you'll be A-Ok Actually, if I was you I'd be taking advantage of the situatution and try to master the art of cooking

Off topic real quick - Since you're a French young man, I wanted to ask... how do you guys go about wooing French ladies? I mean, with many non-French girls, being able to speak French is a bit of a plus, with the right girl anyway. But in France I imagine that is one skill that doesn't really help past communication? So do you guys have an equivalent? Something you can say in another language that might leave her impressed? Or is it that your language works just as well for you? Just a random curiosity I have.

On that subject, the girl I mentioned in the Hiding Alizée from your wife/gf thread, she liked that I could speak some French, but I never used it to try and get her attention, and I don't remember trying it to get any other girl's attention for that matter, she liked me first and She wooed Me

Separate thought - I guess it would be a big plus for me if a girl spoke French, I could use a tutor
Old 10-10-2013, 10:43 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

http://www.movieweb.com/movie/godzilla-2014/trailer

Old 10-10-2013, 11:57 PM
Against The Current

I've been taking a course to learn to drive a manual gearbox car. Seven days of driving around now, I'm starting to get comfortable in the vehicle, even though it's a tiny tiny Suzuki Jimny. So progress is satisfactory!
Old 10-14-2013, 08:19 PM
Against The Current

So today I thought I would dust off my old Gamecube, and I'm still master of Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee. SSBM is next
I've been wanting to start playing ps2 as well, but I sold my good one, and now I can't find the controller that goes with the crappy one I still have. Even if I do find it or buy one, I'm worried that it won't play the games But we'll see.

It's a good thing memory cards last this long, all my old saves are still there :')
Old 10-15-2013, 01:40 AM

george007 is on a distinguished road

I thought of picking up rifle shooting as my new hobby. Joined a shooting club in my area a few weeks ago and found out I'm quite good at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
I've been taking a course to learn to drive a manual gearbox car. Seven days of driving around now, I'm starting to get comfortable in the vehicle, even though it's a tiny tiny Suzuki Jimny. So progress is satisfactory!
Here in Sri Lanka It is compulsory to drive a manual transmission car to get the driver's license, even If you're never going to drive one afterwards.
Old 10-15-2013, 02:29 AM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by george007 View Post
I thought of picking up rifle shooting as my new hobby. Joined a shooting club in my area a few weeks ago and found out I'm quite good at it.
If I may ask, what sort of rifle shooting do you do? I'm a fan of the shooting arts myself, but I'm yet to find any sort of club in my area that doesn't cost an arm and a leg to join. So for now, I just do my own thing at the range.
Old 10-15-2013, 03:36 AM

george007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
If I may ask, what sort of rifle shooting do you do? I'm a fan of the shooting arts myself, but I'm yet to find any sort of club in my area that doesn't cost an arm and a leg to join. So for now, I just do my own thing at the range.
I'm currently doing air rifles at a 10m range.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:03 PM
Against The Current

Quote:
Originally Posted by george007 View Post
Here in Sri Lanka It is compulsory to drive a manual transmission car to get the driver's license, even If you're never going to drive one afterwards.
To be honest with ya man I don't know what the rules are over here
But we have a manual so I need to be able to drive it whenever my dad can't (or won't ) He ks the only one that drives it so my mom and I have to rely on him, or take the bus. Once I get my license that'll be over