Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-11-2006, 10:53 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

You may wish to put up anyone against Alizée, and my answer would remain unchanged...Alizée.

There are many beautiful women in the world, but there is something absolutely God-given to Alizée that I have not seen in any other woman anywhere.

It goes well beyond her physical beauty. It is the "X" factor, that something indescribable that encompasses her in physical beauty, talent, style, aura, whatever one chooses to call it.

Of all the women I have ever seen in person, on T.V., in movies, in pictures in a magazine, anywhere, no one has it all like Alizée has it.

She is the Arch-Angel of angels. Everyone else is merely human.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:01 AM
Gone to Alaska

guldebrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeroh View Post
alizee > Catherine
Now that's what I call simple mathematics.

1 + 1 = 2 (a scientific truth)

Alizee > Catherine (another scientific truth)

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
You may wish to put up anyone against Alizée, and my answer would remain unchanged...Alizée.

There are many beautiful women in the world, but there is something absolutely God-given to Alizée that I have not seen in any other woman anywhere.

It goes well beyond her physical beauty. It is the "X" factor, that something indescribable that encompasses her in physical beauty, talent, style, aura, whatever one chooses to call it.

Of all the women I have ever seen in person, on T.V., in movies, in pictures in a magazine, anywhere, no one has it all like Alizée has it.

She is the Arch-Angel of angels. Everyone else is merely human.
Another scientific, measurable fact!

Hmm.. a lot of smart people here on this website.

Last edited by guldebrett; 12-11-2006 at 11:04 AM..
Old 12-11-2006, 11:04 AM

sting87 is on a distinguished road
Default Why isnt Alizee in any beauty records?

I just dont understand why Alizee is not in any (at least the ones that I know of) beauty records. FHM has a list of the 100 most beautiful women, People's magazine has the 50 most beautiful people, etc.. Is it because the world doesn't know about Alizee. If that is the reason, then I think its time for people on this forum to spread the word. Just can't wait to see Alizee in the ranks.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:46 AM
You actually read these?

HibyPrime is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting87 View Post
I just dont understand why Alizee is not in any (at least the ones that I know of) beauty records. FHM has a list of the 100 most beautiful women, People's magazine has the 50 most beautiful people, etc.. Is it because the world doesn't know about Alizee. If that is the reason, then I think its time for people on this forum to spread the word. Just can't wait to see Alizee in the ranks.
HAH!

It's not that the world does not know of Alizée, it's that the US does not know of Alizée..

If FHM posted a picture of Alizée everyone would demand that she be the permanent cover girl, so for the sake of being fair, it may be best that they do not know of her.
Old 12-11-2006, 12:58 PM

lobowolf14 is on a distinguished road

I agree, I agree. The U.S. definately needs some exposure to Alizée. Even just for a commercial for any product. Too bad she couldn't have been exposed here a few years ago.

Alizée is much better than Zeta for all of everyone's above reasons and 1. I believe Alizée is younger, 2. I don't really like Verizon who Zeta advertises for.
Old 12-11-2006, 01:06 PM
silver bullet

neoteny is on a distinguished road

Alizee ><><>>>><<>>>>>>>>> Thora
Alizee <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Catherine (kidding)
Alizee >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Luke
Old 12-11-2006, 01:13 PM

Senshi87 is on a distinguished road

catherine zeta jones is more beautiful for sure.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................................NOT

Alizée trés trés trés belle!
Old 12-11-2006, 01:26 PM

newalizeefan is on a distinguished road

yea no competition..
alizee is number one on my list... beating out girls like jessica alba and eva longoria.
Old 12-11-2006, 01:36 PM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Many of the women picked for the "most beautiful people of the year" or whatever, are chosen for some exposure during the year based on sales of magazines, movies, etc., and they come from agencies usually associated with some American businesses that I have seen. Perhaps the ad agenices are in cahoots with the movies or these people's agents (I could be way off base here.)

I have never seen a "most beautiful list" compiled from famous people everywhere in the world that did not have some "ulterior motive" behind who is chosen to be on that list.

Certainly there are people in America that are aware of who Alizée is. For us to think otherwise might be a touch naive. Agencies have staff that cover the globe looking at everything pertaining to such topics.

I personally believe that some European stars are left out of this mix as they possibly do not meet the expectations of the controlling interests in this country or are not making money for agencies in this country in some form or another.

When I see who has been chosen for these lists, I laugh as many are not worthy in my eyes as being on these lists. Some do, of course, but the majority of these so called "beautiful people" would not get a second glance from me if I tripped over them.

For example, and this is only my personal opinion, but Heather Locklear, and Kate Beckinsale should be on these lists repeatedly, but you never see them there. So, based on this premise, I would never expect Alizée to make these lists because they appear to me to be too controlled.

And, even as beautiful as these two examples are and many others, compared to Alizée, the rest look like Marines!
jmho
Stephen

Last edited by C-4; 12-11-2006 at 01:40 PM..
Old 12-11-2006, 01:42 PM
You actually read these?

HibyPrime is on a distinguished road

The lists are just lists of the most popular women in the US media, nothing more..

It's not like the only good looking people in the world are famous..