Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-07-2018, 10:37 AM

autumn.leaves is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm confused by this...
Scruffy, your PMs have a full storage.

Last edited by autumn.leaves; 12-07-2018 at 11:25 AM..
Old 12-07-2018, 11:32 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I thought we had put this negativity behind us and I thought that negativity we were talking about included Alizee,but apparently autumn.leaves thought that negativitiy we refered to was only in reference to members and it was still open season on Alizee and that is not the case.

I've often said I'm one of Alizee's bigggest critics and I've said it in a way that it might look like I'm boasting about that, but that's not what I'm trying to do at all. I just want to admit to everyone my mistakes and my mistakes haven't been in criticizing Alizé, but in the way I criticized her.

Yet where Alizée has done wrong, I've said so, but where she's done right, I've sung her highest praises and what she's done right has far out weighed what she's done wrong.

But with autumn.leaves, I see insults directed towards Alizee, yet I see nothing of a positive nature said about Alizee and I honestly feel that she is trying to turn fans of Alizée into fans of her and I have to ask members here, where does your loyalty lie?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-07-2018 at 11:36 AM..
Old 01-24-2019, 11:56 AM

I noticed some new comments on this video today of the time I visited the dance studio and I went to check them out and I saw the number of views had jumped up to over 30,000 and over half that was in this month which isn't over yet. Quite a jump! It's just a short video of Alizee autographing some pictures and I think it shows there are still a lot of fans out there, waiting for something..........anything in fact.

Attachment 2460

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-12-2020 at 11:59 AM..
Old 01-24-2019, 01:58 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

100% male? I know her current fan base is lopsided toward the male side, but didn't think it would be all male viewers on this one.

What is a bit of a surprise is the US views are the same as Mexico, and not that far behind France. She definitely has a good fan base here. I wonder if she even realizes this statistic. Maybe we should use this stat in one of our questions to her to make her aware of this somehow.

What gets me is the dislikes. Why would there be 17 people that dislike Alizee signing photos for fans? What is there to dislike about that?
Old 01-24-2019, 04:58 PM

Maybe it's those few people who can't accept it's not the 'J'en ai marre' Alizée anymore.
Old 01-24-2019, 08:51 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
100% male? I know her current fan base is lopsided toward the male side, but didn't think it would be all male viewers on this one.
I'm here to tell ya that this is certainly not accurate!

Quote:
What gets me is the dislikes. Why would there be 17 people that dislike Alizee signing photos for fans? What is there to dislike about that?
I've often wondered that about various extremely un-controversial posts and YouTube videos that get dislikes. This video is a perfect example. I think sometimes people do that 1) to feel important by going against the mainstream (a pathology of our society) and 2) as an indication of some obscure objection--such as they don't like the perspective the video is shot from, or they want more or less music/verbage/activity, etc. Everyone's a critic!
Old 01-24-2019, 09:11 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Maybe it's those few people who can't accept it's not the 'J'en ai marre' Alizée anymore.

Scruffy, as per usual, you are correct...

You are kind of supposed to "grow" with your "idol". As they "mature", and "evolve", you "mature" and "evolve" with them...

That's the "theory' anyhow, but some people "just don't get it".

Some people, however, apparently don't understand the concepts of "aging", and the apparent "passing of time", and ACTUALLY complain that Alizée is not as "cute" now, as she used to be in 'J'en ai marre' Alizée era.

There is about say ooo maybe 14 years of a difference mayhap.

They kind of forget that, or are maybe just too "dense" to comprehend it.

Nopes, she is not that stunning 18yr old "lolli" any more. That's all gone "bye bye", for, you know what, SHES NOT 18 ANY MORE...

Time... has... passed...

Funny, that...

Oh, and she doesn't "fart rainbow glitter" or "poop unicorns either"...

<gasp>.

You see, if you move the "bar" that you are using to measure "cuteness", (or whatever), against, to where it actually should be, in "reality", you will find that she is still a very attractive, quite "stunning" young woman.

I mean for goodness sake people, she is ayoung mother, trying to run a family and keep a dancing career going, at the same time, and she still looks pretty amazing despite all of that.

Trust me on this, I think she still polishes up pretty wonderfully when its appropriate.

Sorry to "burst anyone's bubble", but sometimes you just have to "inject" a little bit of "reality" into things, and see "situations" and "people", for what they truly are.

I'll just go "shut up" again...
Old 01-25-2019, 07:39 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
You see, if you move the "bar" that you are using to measure "cuteness", (or whatever), against, to where it actually should be, in "reality", you will find that she is still a very attractive, quite "stunning" young woman.
Her MCE days were definitely the sweet spot of her "cuteness", but quite frankly, I still see the same Alizee today. I know she is different and has aged, but that really doesn't mean anything to me. For every little wrinkle she might develop, I am developing two. Such is life. She is still stunning to me as well.
Old 01-26-2019, 12:59 AM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I still see the same Alizee today. I know she is different and has aged, but that really doesn't mean anything to me. For every little wrinkle she might develop, I am developing two. Such is life. She is still stunning to me as well.

I know exactly what you mean, and agree totally.

Quote:
She is still stunning to me as well.
I think, to us, she always will be...
Old 01-31-2019, 03:50 PM

stephan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I noticed some new comments on this video today of the time I visited the dance studio and I went to check them out and I saw the number of views had jumped up to over 30,000 and over half that was in this month which isn't over yet. Quite a jump! It's just a short video of Alizee autographing some pictures and I think it shows there are still a lot of fans out there, waiting for something..........anything in fact.

Attachment 2460

Wow, no female viewers, really?! This is very strange. This doesn't look so bad on my video. There are about 12-13.5% of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXrdY9Cv9KI

Btw, Scruffydog777, you are giving me views, lol Thanks!