Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 05-13-2010, 06:29 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post

Alot more photos still to come plus HD video[/CENTER]
OMA!!! SWEET!!! This is going to look so awesome!!!

I wonder if they got video of all 3 versions of Moi...Lolita
Old 05-13-2010, 06:51 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
I wonder if they got video of all 3 versions of Moi...Lolita
same by me

Old 05-13-2010, 06:57 AM

Fenris is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
wooow.... so... is this the "Let'be-sexy-again-and-give-people-what-they-want" last chance strategy ??

(We seems far from Les collines, here ...)
My thoughts exactly. I don't see what performing ML on french TV is going to do for her.
All these interviews about how hard it is to grow up in france and blabla.

Now, the french public sees her in a big show and she is what? LOLITA.
She is fortifying the image she wanted to get rid of.

I don't understand this strategy, but oh well, understanding is not required i guess..

Old 05-13-2010, 07:12 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

@Fenris

it's a show about the 90's and she didn't choose the song... it's her big song from the 90's (exactly from 2000 but who cares) so why she shouldn't perform it? 2008 she performed in shows like Génération Disco, CloClo and this other Génération show where she sung Adelaide with Alain Chamfort (I don't remember the name of the show right now... wasn't it Generation 80?) and that wasn't a performance of MJ or FS either...

And she would have been foolish not to go there. She has enough trouble to find a show to perform anything right now...

I don't get it... first you are asking for a TV performance and then you aren't satisfied....

(don't be mad at me my friend. it's nothing against you personally)
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 05-13-2010 at 07:16 AM..
Old 05-13-2010, 08:19 AM

FerAunger is on a distinguished road

I share with you this video, hope you guys enjoy it, however, I still need to upload more

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8M1Pl670ZfE&hl=fr_FR&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8M1Pl670ZfE&hl=fr_FR&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

J'ai tout donné pour elle! J'ai tout dépensé
Old 05-13-2010, 08:21 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerAunger View Post
I share with you this video, hope you guys enjoy it, however, I still need to upload more

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8M1Pl670ZfE&hl=fr_FR&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8M1Pl670ZfE&hl=fr_FR&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Thanks a lot Fernando for the video!. We will be waiting for some more.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:09 AM
Ask me about France.

LeFantôme is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRO87 View Post
it's her big song from the 90's (exactly from 2000 but who cares)
Agreed, 2000 is not a stretch. Keep in mind centuries run from the year 01 to the year 100, i.e. the 20th century is 1901-2000.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:11 AM

Fenris is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRO87 View Post
@Fenris

it's a show about the 90's and she didn't choose the song... it's her big song from the 90's (exactly from 2000 but who cares) so why she shouldn't perform it? 2008 she performed in shows like Génération Disco, CloClo and this other Génération show where she sung Adelaide with Alain Chamfort (I don't remember the name of the show right now... wasn't it Generation 80?) and that wasn't a performance of MJ or FS either...

And she would have been foolish not to go there. She has enough trouble to find a show to perform anything right now...

I don't get it... first you are asking for a TV performance and then you aren't satisfied....

(don't be mad at me my friend. it's nothing against you personally)
I'm not mad, Jenny. We should be able to discuss different point of views without taking it personally.
Ofc i am happy to see her on french TV, BUT as i stated, i'm asking myself if this may not be counterproductive in her quest being recognized as a grown up artist.
She is trying to sell UEDS, not GMD. A whole different baby. A different Alizée.

I'm not attacking her, i know she is in a difficult situation. Once she has established her new image in the public, then she can go back and sing ML again like this. As it is now, the typical frenchie only sees Lolita again and it will be even more difficult to break out of the old prejudice about her in France.
Maybe i'm wrong, who knows. Time will tell.

Old 05-13-2010, 09:28 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

try to imagine, that she would sing ML and with original music :P

Old 05-13-2010, 11:20 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerAunger View Post
Thanks so much FerAunger for the vid! Sadly I am at school so I can't watch it with sound. But yah can't wait to get home to watch it

And does anyone know if this Generation 90 thing aired on French TV so we could get a TV broadcast too? Or is it going to air at a later time since they were just recording it?