Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-22-2011, 03:46 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I hear it's been postponed a week due to bad weather in the midwest.
Old 05-22-2011, 05:32 AM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

It wasn't exactly the doomsday today, it was the rapture. Where everyone that was Christian and truly devoted to god would get to heaven and be in peace with him there with the rest of these that got raptured, and the world would become a living hell (not sure) ruled by Satan.

Harold Camping said that the rapture would occur yesterday, it might just happen that we're all degenerate, sinning, heretics that have been living in hell so we don't notice a difference.

After the same guy being wrong once before in '94 I had no doubt nothing would happen, then again I am not a religious man so I can't say that I have ever believed in any apocalyptic event that is not a giant asteroid, gamma ray burst sent directly towards our planet or the sun devouring us when it makes it transformation, but I still found it fascinating that he was so dedicated to his doomsday, and that people followed him despite as aforementioned, him being wrong before.
Old 05-22-2011, 01:03 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I hear it's been postponed a week due to bad weather in the midwest.
haha it wouldn't surprise me if they give an excuse like that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naft View Post
It wasn't exactly the doomsday today, it was the rapture. Where everyone that was Christian and truly devoted to god would get to heaven and be in peace with him there with the rest of these that got raptured, and the world would become a living hell (not sure) ruled by Satan.

Harold Camping said that the rapture would occur yesterday, it might just happen that we're all degenerate, sinning, heretics that have been living in hell so we don't notice a difference.

After the same guy being wrong once before in '94 I had no doubt nothing would happen, then again I am not a religious man so I can't say that I have ever believed in any apocalyptic event that is not a giant asteroid, gamma ray burst sent directly towards our planet or the sun devouring us when it makes it transformation, but I still found it fascinating that he was so dedicated to his doomsday, and that people followed him despite as aforementioned, him being wrong before.
^heh..................... i find things like that funny.
But there are tons of natural ways the earth can die! There are an infinite said ways some not even known to science. One of the koolest ways to die IMO, and Neil deGrasse Tyson agrees with me, is to be consumed by a super massive black hole. But the earth has a definite doomsday date and that is when the sun is on its death cycle forming a red giant. Our solar system will die when our sun becomes a supernova..... not to worry though thats another 6billion years or so

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 05-22-2011 at 01:12 PM..
Old 05-22-2011, 01:46 PM

mal is on a distinguished road

Im here. Im pretty sure I am. Then again if a rapture did occur and Im still here... uh not good. LOL Were all ok.
Old 05-22-2011, 04:21 PM
Cheesy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
haha it wouldn't surprise me if they give an excuse like that

^heh..................... i find things like that funny.
But there are tons of natural ways the earth can die! There are an infinite said ways some not even known to science. One of the koolest ways to die IMO, and Neil deGrasse Tyson agrees with me, is to be consumed by a super massive black hole. But the earth has a definite doomsday date and that is when the sun is on its death cycle forming a red giant. Our solar system will die when our sun becomes a supernova..... not to worry though thats another 6billion years or so
I remember that, although I have to say that this is my all-time favorite of this particular genius:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zfAzaDyae-k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 05-22-2011, 06:08 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naft View Post
I remember that, although I have to say that this is my all-time favorite of this particular genius:

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zfAzaDyae-k" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="425"></iframe>
I was lucky enough to have him come to my school; hes great!
http://youtu.be/RQhNZENMG1o

Old 05-23-2011, 12:40 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Via Facebook,
Courtesy of this ass I know named Jalen.

Quote:
The closest thing I got to a zombie apocalypse was my dream last night that Dr. Richtofen cloned my family and zombified them. I decapitated three of me with one swoop of a katana and pwned one of my sisters with a pick-axe à la Sergei and the Guard
Old 05-23-2011, 12:53 AM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
Via Facebook,
Courtesy of this ass I know named Jalen.
Thanks for that intelligent and enlightening comment!

Old 05-23-2011, 08:30 AM
Cheesy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
I was lucky enough to have him come to my school; hes great!
http://youtu.be/RQhNZENMG1o
Lucky you! I would love to be able to see him live, he is so articulate it almost feels like a physical force!

If only we had such people in Sweden, whether it is that the population of Sweden simply aren't interested, or because they don't feel an appeal to come here is beyond me, but I hope either changes their minds so Sweden can get some scientific literacy.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:20 PM

mal is on a distinguished road

Im not religious but ironically the bible tells of 'false prophets' just before the rapture. ..

: o Im guessing on end of times in 6 billion years when the sun explodes. I wonder if Ill be able to go without dropping calls by then..

Wow assuming mans survival can you imagine the tech in 6 billion years?!