Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-30-2011, 08:23 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipshodDread View Post
well both of them are fairly reclusive, in terms of publicity that is.
There's a difference between private and reclusive. Alizée doesn't have the option of being a recluse. She's a performer. That's her career. If she's going to be a success at it, then she has to be famous. There's just no alternative.

Jérémy has not performed on stage or TV or any such thing in years. There's no sign that he has any desire to. In interviews, Alizée has actually stated that he doesn't. This would of course rule out his performing for Les Enfoires or anything else. She's also said that she has no interest in doing a duet with him, over and above him not wanting to perform in the first place. It's simply not going to happen.

Not only that, but if his motive is to avoid fame, then he has to play down his association with Alizée as well as far as the public is concerned. As I said, she has to be famous; there's no option, and if the public keeps getting reminded that he's her husband, then he will be famous, too, which he doesn't want. Of course everyone knows, but there's a difference between knowing and being constantly reminded.

I have a very strong suspicion bordering on certainty that this was a source of friction between them during the Psychédélices promotion, when he was a composer and co-producer for her and also helped manage the Mexico concert tour. I suspect that this is why he has had no visible role in her career since then.

Anyway, what it comes down to is that the fact that they're not photographed together or seen in public together is what we should expect, and it doesn't really mean anything.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 07-30-2011, 08:44 PM

mal is on a distinguished road

Nah I think they split up.
Old 07-30-2011, 08:56 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Jérémy, by all accounts, is something of a recluse. He chose to stop performing and pursue a career as a songwriter for others and a studio musician, at least partly because he doesn't like fame. Because of this, we should not expect to see the two of them in public.
Or as I like to think of it, Jérémy can't perform anymore because there are no instruments in the kitchen, and he's too embarrassed of being seen in the floral apron Alizée makes him wear while she's out takin' care of the family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal View Post
Very intelligent assumption. Two pages of evidence and logic explaining otherwise, yet you remain oblivious.

You know, I haven't been on Youtube in a while, I'd go check it out but because I've been away for a while the website must be shut down.
Old 07-30-2011, 08:57 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

We don't see too many personal photos of Alizee anyways. Just because they don't happen to be in the same place for every picture we see (or at least pose together) doesn't mean they're not together anymore. That's silly

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 07-30-2011, 10:11 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I take it you haven't seen the pictures of the house they bought around three years ago?

I've been hearing these stories and rumors of Jeremy and Alizée's splitting up since before Annili was born. In fact it was a newspaper article back in 2007 posted on this board of their marriage being pretty much over that caused me to join.

These two are in it for the long haul. The guys with the hots for Alizée and women drooling for Jeremy are the only ones wishing for their marriage to implode.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:14 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
mind elaborating more on how you came to that conclusion?

edit: here; from November 3rd 2008 (I posted in the other thread, might as well post here too)

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 07-30-2011 at 10:24 PM..
Old 07-31-2011, 12:10 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
These two are in it for the long haul.
Maybe, but I wouldn't jump to that conclusion, either. Assuming they'll stay together is not as tacky and callous as assuming they won't, but it's still an intrusion into an area where they don't want the world going. They'll do as they choose, and they'll keep it private as long as they can. We should respect that. It's not something that anyone outside the relationship (not even friends or family, let alone fans) has a right to know.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 07-31-2011, 12:40 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Maybe, but I wouldn't jump to that conclusion, either. Assuming they'll stay together is not as tacky and callous as assuming they won't, but it's still an intrusion into an area where they don't want the world going. They'll do as they choose, and they'll keep it private as long as they can. We should respect that. It's not something that anyone outside the relationship (not even friends or family, let alone fans) has a right to know.
I agree with you 100%. In any relationship nothing is certain

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 07-31-2011, 03:07 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It seems some people think he doesn't like fame, doesn't like the limelight, then why would he become a singer in the first place? . Maybe it was just a case where he did it mainly because he had success at it but in the long run, it really wasn't what he enjoyed doing.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:35 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I get the feeling what Jérémy really enjoyed was writing, recording and producing music. He went on Star Academy to get some exposure and somehow establish himself somewhere in the music business. Maybe he was uncomfortable in the role of a singer. He probably is much happier writing, recording and producing. And he has been active in that area of the business.

On the other hand, Alizée's skills are all pointed towards being a performer. I think both of them have naturally migrated to the roles which best suit them. And that's probably just as well, as I believe it would be very difficult if both Alizée and Jérémy were in the limelight.