Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 10:21 PM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
If this pipe dream happens, you will definitely be included Stephen. This is a perfect example of why I wanted to put a cap at about the 75 mark until mid august in case some loyal long time members don't hear about this right away.
You know I want in!

Might even be able to make the trip to France this year!

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 06-27-2012, 01:39 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

She confirm that she wanted to have an autograph signing session, like she did at every album release.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:35 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
She confirm that she wanted to have an autograph signing session, like she did at every album release.
Sweet!!!!

Please, please, please, please, Paweeeeeeeeeze count me in this time!!!!

My first name is: My Greatest Fan
My middle name is: Aaron
My last name is: I Love you, Love Alizée!

Or I'll just settle for Aaron ..

But I definitely want in on this! I will prepay, just let me know how much and who is collecting. thanks!

Oh, one other thing... please make it clear that there are multiple Aarons on this forum so we will, indeed, need at least two (2) albums from Alizée made out to "Aaron"

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 07-02-2012 at 06:38 AM.. Reason: to be a smart***
Old 07-02-2012, 09:29 AM

Aldighieri is on a distinguished road

This time I'll be in that number guys..
Old 07-03-2012, 12:29 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

Yes please! Oh how long I've been waiting for this. I just saw this thread today, so I'll spend the rest of it getting all caught up on what's new in this world. Sorry for my absence, it's been a crazy summer for me. Thank you so much.

I'll pay whenever someone is collecting. And I just give the collector my name and address?!

This is awesome.

And now that I've read the whole thread, I realize I'm a tad late seeing how Scruff is already assembling a list. Anyway, I missed the last one, and I was hoping to get a CD with a personalized autograph. I certainly hope I can! Please, someone let me know. I'll try and stay current on this.

Thanks again you all!

Last edited by BlackAnthem; 07-03-2012 at 12:43 PM..
Old 07-03-2012, 04:23 PM
psychedelices Depuis '67

JEP is on a distinguished road

I Would Be Glad To Get A Signed CD Too.
Old 07-15-2012, 04:49 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Roughly 30 recipients at this point

There is an inaccuracy in the first post that should be corrected if we want to be historically correct. It was the Virgin Megastore that was contacted and not Sony. When we initially made plans for this new session. I wanted to keep it a secret who we would be contacting, for reasons we probably wont divulge, but right now, we have no idea who we will be contacting, so there's no need for secrecy at the moment or at least not in relating what happened back then.

I don't want to get people's hopes up at this point by posting a list of people who've requested an autographed cd, because at this point I think it would be a miracle if it happens, but I want to be ahead of the game instead of playing catch up. I thought Brian was going to do this, but apparently he hasn't had time and I want to get the ball rolling.

I've already done some research into alternative ways of getting the cds back here, if I think it will be too much to carry them back in my luggage.

One thing I'd like to do is try and figure out where they might hold the autograph session, now that the VirginMegastore is no more, so we can start looking up possible contacts with them. Maybe BigDan might have an idea. I think FNAC is a good possibility. I'd also would like to get some contact info for Sony.

Below, the name on the right is the one the recipient wants signed on the cd. If you don't see a name next to yours or the one posted is wrong, please post one.

Aaronius31...................................Aaron
Aldighieri
alizeefan
Ali
ALS.............................................AL
BlackAnthem
C-4.............................................Step hen??????
Chuck
Edcognito......................................... ...................................may make the trip
Fall06............................................ .....................................may make the trip
Geech
Jake04............................................ ....................................may make the trip
JEP
Karin
le chat des Etats
LE_LOUP_DES-STEPPES
Paulina
Ray4AJ
Rev
RictorRichard
rj.bagby
RobandSandy (banned)...................??????
Scruffydog
Taxi Driver Aaron...........................Aaron............. ....................that's 2 Aarons
texasguy .....................................Blake
Tiwaz
Tom............................................Tom
Vinny (co-worker)
WhiteFeather................................Brando n

MerciAlizee, Lefty12357 and Future Raptor Ace mentioned if there's still slot when it comes to A day, they'd like one too.

Possible

Azhiri..........................................Da cota
Fryel

Jake04, Edcognito and Fall06 mentioned they might go. The forum might prefer that these gentlemen go in my place instead of with me, so maybe they could post whether or not they're interested in that possibility, in which case we could start making any necessary changes in our plans

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-15-2012 at 11:32 AM..
Old 07-15-2012, 06:29 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

We can create an online form and ask users to directly fill that form.

Something like this...

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dDRqR1VLQVZieU1fVk1PWXRCRUxrV Wc6MQ" width="760" height="672" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 07-15-2012 at 06:45 AM..
Old 07-15-2012, 10:11 AM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

If such as thing were to happen again, I would love one. Name is Travis.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:22 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

There is an inaccuracy in the first post that should be corrected if we want to be historically correct. It was the Virgin Megastore that was contacted and not Sony. When we initially made plans for this new session. I wanted to keep it a secret who we would be contacting, for reasons we probably wont divulge, but right now, we have no idea who we will be contacting, so there's no need for secrecy at the moment or at least not in relating what happened back then.

I wonder if BigDan can tell us if he has an idea of where the autograph session might take place. If he doesn't answer this post, I will pm him.

A couple of little grey clouds have popped up on the horizon for me. It looks like they moved the release date to the 1st of october. I have a cousin who's daughter is getting married on the 5th. I was very close to this family and I very much want to attend this wedding. If the dates stay the way they are, it wont be a problem.

I had already received a verbal invitation. I received my written one yesterday. On the invitation, they ask if there is a song I'd like played...............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Let me see??????

Well I told the story in here some time ago about a trip I made up to Prince Edwards Island in Canada to see my uncle. I was going up at the same time as my cousins family was, and I wound up driving up with my cousins son. He was in college at the time. I worked the night before so he drove, texting all the way.

Well I told how one day, me and the older members were sitting in the kitchen playing cards. I set up my laptop to show them a dvd I had made up of Alizee videos. Well the kids which consisted of the bride to be, her sister and her brother and her soon to be husband were upstairs playing games. At one point they came down to freshen their drinks and they heard the music which was playing which was from the English version of Amelie. They all recognized that name, because they had all seen the movie and for the siblings, they had seen it on seperate occassions. The movie had received numerous awards and was popular even in this country though it had to be shown with subtitles.

I don't really want to ask them to play a song which might not fit in with whatever theme they have for the wedding reception, so I'll e-mail the mother and ask her what she thinks, but I think she'll be okay with it.

The other little grey cloud I'm facing is we have to bid our vacation and right now, mine is slated to take place on that first week of Ocober. That would be a problem at the signing, because I want to hand carry about 50 back, but if I'm taking vacation that week and it happens on the first, I don't want to stay in Paris for a couple of days, I'd want to go some place else for a couple of days, but not carrying around those cds, but I'm fairly certain, I'll be able to rebid my vacation for another week.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-15-2012 at 11:33 AM..
Closed Thread