Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-18-2011, 05:02 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road
Default So we can't say the D word.

So we can't say the short version of Richard on this forum. Or at least I'm not allowed to. Seriously, I just got an infraction for saying d##k.

When other people are dropping f bombs along with S and B words I find it incredibly ridiculous that I get wrote up for that. As far as I can see nobody else is even getting warned for far worse language. And when I brought the issue up a week or so ago the mods never came close to giving a clear answer.

Additionally, mature posts of mine were removed along with somebody else's who was being rude and biased towards me. Other people are allowed to tarnish their image while attacking me but the mods delete everything. No foul if it never happened...unless I happen to be in the conversation.

What I see is corruption nearing the highest levels I've ever seen on a forum. I bring an issue up a few weeks ago and get the vaguest of feedback and at least one of the mods holds a personal vendetta against me...and if that isn't the case I'd like to know what it is.

Keep in mind my infraction was for saying the D word (I can't believe I have to refer to it like that). Until proven otherwise some mods here are corrupt. Scruffy's infraction for me was reversed because he was acting out of anger so we know of one already. You guys should hurry and place some bets as to whether this thread will be deleted or I will be banned because the way things are going I'll be kicked for saying the word mod. I can't believe the discrimination.
Old 05-18-2011, 05:25 PM
Merci Alizée

Wondering if anyone can justify using the word for another member of the forum...
Old 05-18-2011, 05:51 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

I didn't say he was one. I left open the possibility that he could have been acting like one. I said he could be doing one of three things.

I've seen other members been called f words, even Alizeé called a B and a W. Not to mention all the other derogatory stuff that is being argued about in the other section.

But that's nothing compared to what I said right? It's also convenient that you removed the post. It's pretty simple being a mod. Delete the evidence then dish out the punishment.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:04 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

You were warned for using the word DICK?

What a FUCKING load of absolute BULLSHIT.

and MA, what if the person's name was actually Richard?

I'm with you on this Helix. SHIT, it's FUCKING ridiculous that I curse as much as I DAMN well please and you say DICK, nothing else, just the word DICK once and you get in trouble?

And MA, I doubted your judgement when it came to censorship before, but now I have absolutely no confidence in it. I, and most others will take your removal or editing of this post as your acknowledgement that I am right.

You once censored one of my posts where I used the word "cocky". I admire your incredibly proficient English skills, but if you're about to exercise a (in my opinion) disgraceful power such as censorship, make sure you know exactly what you're censoring.

Dictionary.com:
- cock·y1    
[kok-ee] Show IPA
–adjective, cock·i·er, cock·i·est.
arrogant; pertly self-assertive; conceited: He walked in with a cocky air.

Merriam-Webster.com:
- cocky adj \ˈkä-kē\
cock·i·ercock·i·est
Definition of COCKY
1: boldly or brashly self-confident <a cocky young actor>
2: jaunty
— cock·i·ly adverb
— cock·i·ness noun

And "DICK"? FUCKING DICK? I am only hypothesizing here, but I believe there are much more severe FUCKING words to worry about censoring the SHIT out of than "DICK"
Old 05-18-2011, 06:12 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I think losing one's temper and accusing mods of being "corrupt" certainly won't help your case. :/

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 05-18-2011, 06:13 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
You were warned for using the word DICK?

What a FUCKING load of absolute BULLSHIT.

and MA, what if the person's name was actually Richard?

I'm with you on this Helix. SHIT, it's FUCKING ridiculous that I curse as much as I DAMN well please and you say DICK, nothing else, just the word DICK once and you get in trouble?

And MA, I doubted your judgement when it came to censorship before, but now I have absolutely no confidence in it. I, and most others will take your removal or editing of this post as your acknowledgement that I am right.

You once censored one of my posts where I used the word "cocky". I admire your incredibly proficient English skills, but if you're about to exercise a (in my opinion) disgraceful power such as censorship, make sure you know exactly what you're censoring.

Dictionary.com:
- cock·y1    
[kok-ee] Show IPA
–adjective, cock·i·er, cock·i·est.
arrogant; pertly self-assertive; conceited: He walked in with a cocky air.

Merriam-Webster.com:
- cocky adj \ˈkä-kē\
cock·i·ercock·i·est
Definition of COCKY
1: boldly or brashly self-confident
2: jaunty
— cock·i·ly adverb
— cock·i·ness noun

And "DICK"? FUCKING DICK? I am only hypothesizing here, but I believe there are much more severe FUCKING words to worry about censoring the SHIT out of than "DICK"
Do you think maybe there was a better way to get your point across maybe without OVER USING the F word?

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 05-18-2011, 06:14 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

My temper hasn't been lost. It's sitting right next to me eating cinnamon sugar poptarts and telling me about its field trip today.

I was just amusing myself as I always do. As MA can confirm, I really don't care.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:16 PM

I wasn't talkin bout you Jalen, but if I didn't know you better I would have thought you sounded pretty angry too.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 05-18-2011, 06:16 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

What happened to Merci's account?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I wasn't talkin bout you Jalen, but if I didn't know you better I would have thought you sounded pretty angry too.
No he was swearing like a little kid who just learned fuck!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 05-18-2011, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
What happened to Merci's account?
Whoa, yeah, what happened..?

Quote:
No he was swearing like a little kid who just learned fuck!
Yeah.. really though Jalen, I don't think that's going to help Helix's case much either.