Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-10-2021, 08:54 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

I [almost] always think of Alizée first with words like sexy, hot, attractive, etc., but...

But also, for example, the words hilarious, funny, humorous, etc. describe Alizée perfectly! And those are words and things you can use to promote a person to anyone!

Alizée 💜
Old 09-30-2022, 12:30 AM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Ah ! Alizee ! She is Magnificent !

What I noticed about Alizee; besides she is an Excellent Singer and Dancer;
I see that she is a Nice Girl, A Nice Woman, A Nice Person !
I think if you were down on your luck; say in Corsica, and she passed by and you begged a meal of her, she would either buy it for you or cook it herself.
She is also very intelligent to remember all the lyrics of the songs and the dance steps to them !
Also Mylene Farmer and Boutennot must have trained her well for the stage; as she has great stage presence and performance; she has no fear of the stage, so she learned well as their Protege. It is remarkable that she could perform so well as a young girl !
She is a girl; if I could go back in time and be young again; I would propose marriage to her and hope I could be worthy of her !
Alizee is also Mesmerizing to men; and there is a special reason for this lost in the mists of time and it is a Fable, within a Fable, within a Fable. It has to do with the fact she is a Pure Blood Corsican Girl and Woman born and raised on Corsica ! Her Grandparents spoke Corsican to her, so she is a native of the Island. I will post the Fables on another thread; when I have time and will tell you why men and women are mesmerized with Alizee. ( Although people will say I am making up another one of my stories ).
Incidentally AlizeeSuperFanFinn I wonder about your picture because it is Cute and Beautiful; so I wonder if it is a picture of you or a picture of Alizee ? !
Old 10-05-2022, 06:45 AM

Alexx89 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
What I noticed about Alizee; besides she is an Excellent Singer and Dancer;
I see that she is a Nice Girl, A Nice Woman, A Nice Person !
I think if you were down on your luck; say in Corsica, and she passed by and you begged a meal of her, she would either buy it for you or cook it herself.
She is also very intelligent to remember all the lyrics of the songs and the dance steps to them !
Also Mylene Farmer and Boutennot must have trained her well for the stage; as she has great stage presence and performance; she has no fear of the stage, so she learned well as their Protege. It is remarkable that she could perform so well as a young girl !
She is a girl; if I could go back in time and be young again; I would propose marriage to her and hope I could be worthy of her !
Alizee is also Mesmerizing to men; and there is a special reason for this lost in the mists of time and it is a Fable, within a Fable, within a Fable. It has to do with the fact she is a Pure Blood Corsican Girl and Woman born and raised on Corsica ! Her Grandparents spoke Corsican to her, so she is a native of the Island. I will post the Fables on another thread; when I have time and will tell you why men and women are mesmerized with Alizee. ( Although people will say I am making up another one of my stories ).
Incidentally AlizeeSuperFanFinn I wonder about your picture because it is Cute and Beautiful; so I wonder if it is a picture of you or a picture of Alizee ? !
You cover mostly of what every fan feels about her. She is a genuinely good person and yeh she might have been raised to be that way - and when you are a decent person - no ammount of fame or money will change you - The only things that do change is that you defenetely must be more aware of the fame and it's impact and try to manage it...wich she kinda did good aswell. For a long while before instagram and all the social media she kept her family stuff kinda out of the public's eye and even the best "detectives" amongst her fan base couldn't get anything more than some snippets of information.

On the other hand - while not trying to deny her aura of a good person , we as fans kinda tend to give her skills , attributes and stuff she might not have but we wished she did ..so we kinda take it as it's a fact because of out infatuation with her. It happens and some people keep it cool-ish but some go way overboard where it becomes cringy. There is no judgement on how someone expresses his/hers adoration/love/admiration or whatever but you can sometimes smell some weirdness when some people start writing poems and dreams about meeting her. Again..meeting her it's not impossible but some dudes ( cuz let's face it , it's dudes ) feel like that meet will be a fairy tale where she fells in love and all that stuff. Not gonna scare anyone away but there were some of those and some might still be around but not show it ...not a healthy thing to have but no judgement again. Also not pointing fingers here or anything - we are allowed to dream as long as it doesn't become a problem.

She is a nice person - we had more than enough evidence to see - and a genuine good person you can spot ... it's not a fake for media - because those fake one can only sustain that facade for a while - it will show hers/his real self after a while ... so yeh she is decent / good and keeping to herself when she has - not over the top in your face kind of marketing scammer some of other stars are...

As for how she owns the stage and was trained well it's simple. She was born with a talent , her looks and personality are top notch and hard to come by in this combination and with the training from two people than are masters in this ofc the success was almost guaranteed. The Marketing was top notch aswell and the ideea of each album and song...so yeh - The full package and it should be a blueprint on how to do things right ! No scandal , no invented drama... Just her and her team.

Your other points are quite valid but you gave me a bit of a little red flag with the statement of being young and proposing... Maybe once in this lifetime we all had that dream But you gotta keep it in the real world - Just trying to be helpful mate so don't worry - we do not judge ! Let's not say "we" cuz I do not like to talk for other people - I do not think they allow me to take the scene and speak for them so ME - I am not judgemental at all ! just trying to be helpful because I have seen my share of innocent dreams from infatuation transforming into depression and other stuff. So welcome to the phenomenon even though you might be in it for a while - Enjoy it and let her pressence and her music help out - it did quite a solid for me ! Cheers !
Old 10-26-2022, 01:11 AM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Thank You ! Alexx89

Thank You Alexx89 ! i apologize to everyone if I have gotten out of line ! I was in IT for many years so I am exceptionally grounded; things are either Yes or No in IT ! Alizee is very Attractive; because she is such a Nice Person, and it comes across in all of her performances ! However; if somebody does invent a Time Machine and I could be young again; then I might be off to Alizee-land ! Ha!
Old 10-28-2022, 04:45 PM

Ajaccio is on a distinguished road

She is simply beautiful, feminine, and her stare reaches directly into my soul.
Old 11-02-2022, 08:00 AM

Alexx89 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
Thank You Alexx89 ! i apologize to everyone if I have gotten out of line ! I was in IT for many years so I am exceptionally grounded; things are either Yes or No in IT ! Alizee is very Attractive; because she is such a Nice Person, and it comes across in all of her performances ! However; if somebody does invent a Time Machine and I could be young again; then I might be off to Alizee-land ! Ha!
You were not out-of-line mate ! Don't worry about it We all had out little scenarios - innocent ones or not who knows ..you can't enter everyone's mind but I think a more healthy approach would be to do the necesary steps to just meet her one day - it's thin ice because you have to check some things on a rules list - like not invading privacy , do not be creepy , don't insist on things that will make you look dumb or desperate and stuff like this ... but nowadays with a bit of luck and a clear mind you can achieve that. This is not a blueprint so that everyone starts now visiting Ajaccio and show up at her door asking for pictures that's wrong...But usually if people are close to her social media stuff you could get the chance at a future event to meet her in person. Most of us do diserve this ! some not so much because there were some creepy thinkers but I won't dwell into that subject And if not possible or too much to handle then just enjoy whatever she gave us already and get the most out of it...it's a dull and depressing period when your star stops doing the things they did but we all have a life and we can't do things forever. At least we have some social media activity wich we did not have before... Imagine if instagram or facebook were at this level back in 2003-2005 ...pfff

Anyway - the TLDR is this - Just enjoy her/her work in your own way that gives you peace, confort , nostalgia vibes and chills and use those feelings towards something productive That's my take...I talk a lot and going long ways with "bla bla" stuff...but it's just my nature and I don't mind it.

Tags
alizee, describe, words