Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-30-2007, 03:50 AM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

IC, I've been trying to do some research on the sites. So the pulled photos...were they front shots?
Old 04-30-2007, 03:57 AM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Yes, with fans.

That's why they were modified because Lili told not to show them (but mistake were done when they were showed even in modified version... atleast they took them down quickly).
Old 04-30-2007, 04:01 AM

soik is on a distinguished road

maybe u still have them in your cache folders.
Old 04-30-2007, 04:06 AM
JPVA lover

Le Parrain is on a distinguished road

mann i hope this news is true.
i havent done much of anything alizee lately, i havent been listening to her music OR watching her videos but im still checking up the website everydday for new news and this is the first good news ive heard in months.
i just really want to get back in my Alizee groove and if this news is confirmed true, you can bet ill be back to listening to her music everyday and watching her videos everyday.
im freakin excited if her single does come out in spring. because that would mean it will be this month or next month =)

^ THE WAIT IS OVER!!! ^
Old 04-30-2007, 04:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Parrain View Post
mann i hope this news is true.
i havent done much of anything alizee lately, i havent been listening to her music OR watching her videos
You have become crazy !

You must watch more Lili or you will die due to lack of Lili !
Old 04-30-2007, 04:33 AM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Do we have any more info regarding in what part of Paris the meeting took place?
Old 04-30-2007, 04:44 AM
Banned

In 9eme.

It's the arrondissement where Lafayette is for example.
Old 04-30-2007, 06:29 AM

marik is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianh View Post
Hey guys I visit this Forum and http://www.alizee-forum.com/
as well. Well there was something interesting posted on their forum s take a look.

During a fan meeting in Paris with Ange, Cheu, and Julien

Here: we have met Lili in Paris and we stopped her! (You can imagine what we were thinking ^^, we could not have hoped for so much!) She was VERY VERY VERY kind, pleasant, smiling, close to us... CO-OOL!

For info: She confirmed her return, its close! She wishes to release a single this spring and maybe the album in september, it is ready! It only needs a final mastering!
Record company: she has one, but not Polydor, she has found a new one! She was very demanding, its what she chose.
She wanted to take her time to do something good and above all she wanted to evolve.
The album is very varied, no song resembles each other. A new musical orientation.
Always having good relations with Mylène, Alizée wished to work with many people.
She thought about the logo: keep it? refresh it? change it? (we told her we liked police a lot lol...)
Mexico: she is keeping track of things since a short time ago. We told her what we knew about this subject.
NO USE TO SEND PMs or EMAILS! We won't answer anybody.
PS: Watch AFC! It is very probable that coming news will come to us within the week!
Alizée really wants to come back, she wants to do performances, and she wishes to do so quickly.

Source: Alizée !

For the date nothing is certain! She said that she would like to release the first sample before the summer (June), its necessary to check with the record company!
For info, nothing was released before due to the elections! (and yes it was necessary to think about it!) Its true that during this period there was not a single music show and the people only thought about the elections, it was better to wait until it finished...

She is magnificent! She shines! She always has the same sweet face, her drop dead gorgeous smile, she has long hair, she no longer has a piercing and she really has a tinkerbell tatoo on her back! (in color, too pretty!) that made her a bit uncomfortable (I asked here lol ) She is really beautiful, more than before! Wow I am speechless! Sublime, we see that she has matured, grown, but staying the same person.

Really, I was a bit nervous, and for sure I was not disappointed! To the contrary! Surprised

about the pictures: they took several pictures. Alizée only permitted them to post the one with her back to the camera, so thats why we only have the tiny picture with the backs of two girls. they say Alizée is the one on the left.

here is the link to the page to check it out further. http://www.alizee-forum.com/viewtopi...=757614#757614
where's Alizee brianh? the link you give is only posts,do you have a copy of that? thanks for posting this news!
Old 04-30-2007, 06:40 AM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Welcome Back Lili's Back

Youpidou!!!!

Have Alizee, will travel, but it would be nice to see her in Mexico or US also.
Hope she could post here like Matrix said, it would be a monumental HIGH for this website....
Old 04-30-2007, 09:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marik View Post
where's Alizee brianh? the link you give is only posts,do you have a copy of that? thanks for posting this news!
http://www.alizee-forum.com/viewtopi...=757893#757893