Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 08-10-2007, 01:36 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Over my way, I'd say computers, and their affiliated games, take up the majority of my time. I love 'em. I play most genres except sports and flight sim games (though I'd love to get a good flight sim). Recently I've played a goodly amount of CS:S, The Movies, HL2, Doom4, and Civ4. On the "waiting for" list I've got HL2:E2 and Spore.

I'm a role-playing gamer. Specifically, Palladium RPG's. I've never met a computer game that can take the place of a good old fashioned pen-and-paper RPG (though EverQuest had me in its sway for 5+ years). I've got around 150 titles from Palladium sitting on a shelf next to me as I type, and meet with friends to game every weekend. Also, I volunteer with a company at Gencon Indy to put on an event called True Dungeon, where we build a 21,000 square foot lifesize replica dungeon, and send players through to solve puzzles and fight monsters. It's cool. People who check out the sourcecode on pictures I link will note that it's usually hosted at a small True Dungeon fansite I run.

By training I'm an actor, and I love doing theatre. My current job doesn't allow me to do much, due to scheduling, but I hope to change that some day. I do my best to extra in local films and help out with script readings and such on weekends. When I get my schedule rearranged (or find a better job) I'll be doing theatre in the evenings as much as possible.

I'm interested to see other people with a love for cheese here - I very much love cheese myself. Not spreadable kinds or the moldy stuff mind you, the type you slice in to cubes and eat plain, or that you put on pasta or sandwiches. Parmesean, Colby-Jack, Mozzarella, Munster, Havarti, Dubliner, Ontario Cheddar, Feta, Provolone, and others all have a place in my heart. In fact, my first online handle, which I had for 7 years, was "iluvcheese" :-P

Hmmm... I could name others, but those are the big ones.
Old 08-10-2007, 01:40 PM
Alizee Fan!

Ali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_M_E View Post
Hip Hop, soccer!
That would be two of the things that I really like. But I love soccer (or football as they would say in the rest of the world) with a passion! Allez Les Blues!
Old 08-10-2007, 02:20 PM
alizee >>> crack

Deus_Ex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tye View Post
#3 might be a bit too much information.
"...legs up for hours..."

i think she used to suffer from this addiction too.
Old 08-10-2007, 02:46 PM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

I have a sweet tooth so I am always buying candy... I don't smoke or drink or do drugs so those vices don't affect me.

Massive Online games like World of Warcraft are addicting and I do play them. Exercising is addicting because you get a high when you are finished... it feels great. I weight lift alot and love the feeling of the pump and afterwords you feel fantastic

Yes I have to say it... Alizee is an addiction that I don't want to quit
Old 08-10-2007, 04:26 PM

soik is on a distinguished road

1)I'm been addicted to ultralights menthol cigs since high school.
My body's now telling me to quit and I swear by Alizee I will cut down by 90%. (there's no way I can quit completely) heh
2)Four or five years ago Counterstrike annihilated my GradePointAverage in college. I'm never playing that game again.
3)Daytrading.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:51 PM
Schwazzy, baby !

The Cap is on a distinguished road

Titties are two of my favorite things in the whole world. Just can't get enough ... though I do keep trying.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:53 PM
Faithful Fan

bt_bird_90 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooney View Post
Recently I've played a goodly amount of CS:S, The Movies, HL2, Doom4, and Civ4.
It was alright, if you really want some fun check out Crysis 2, the first was decent but this is where it really kicks off!

I'm from the future, btw.
Old 08-10-2007, 05:10 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus_Ex View Post
in other words, all i need to work on is procrastination and procasturbation.
I thought you said you were addicted to masturbation, had to read it a few times just to be sure....

Nevermind, you did....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt_bird_90 View Post
It was alright, if you really want some fun check out Crysis 2, the first was decent but this is where it really kicks off!

I'm from the future, btw.
Cooney just got owned.

Last edited by Zack -Alizee Lover-; 08-10-2007 at 05:12 PM..
Old 08-10-2007, 05:36 PM

trgriep is on a distinguished road

I am addicted to computers also. I have to work on them with my job and I'm on the Internet quite a bit. I am also addicted to playing games. I have been playing for WoW a lot. Lately I have also been playing Guitar Hero II on the Xbox.
Old 08-10-2007, 10:01 PM
Senior Alizée Fan

SwedishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus_Ex View Post
my addictions, not in any particular order:

1. procrastination (and sometimes procasturbation, resulting in five hours down the drain) on moi-alizee.us, collegehumor.com, facebook, myspace, checking email, etc

2. caffeine but i completely quit caffeine about a month ago and haven't had a single drop since. i used to stay up 36 hours straight procrastinating and studying.

3. masturbating (hehe, i need to get a girl)

beyond this, i don't have any other addictions.
Hey everyone,,i´m addicted to caffeine and nicotine,,,,,coffey, and what we swede´s call ´´snus´´.Those are my addictions,BTW Tye,,that´s kinda scary,,maybee that part about a girlfriend,,,well you figure it out,,he he.(And natrually i´m also addiced to alizée)

Always a fan,,no matter what...BTW thanks Marik...

Last edited by SwedishFan; 08-10-2007 at 10:05 PM..