Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News > UEdS Media

Old 03-07-2010, 02:24 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
All tells laid bare under the piercing gaze of the Corsican goddess?
Yea and that incredible smile. I would make sure she won every hand just to see that smile lol.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:39 AM

Fenris is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
Yea and that incredible smile. I would make sure she won every hand just to see that smile lol.
I guess Jérémy's pals are so enchanted by her that they can't possibly concentrate on a poker game.

Old 03-07-2010, 07:16 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

I've told you guys before that she's telepathic. She cheats!

Re the picture with the unzipped leather jacked and rien d'autre underneath -- yeah that one's going to be talked about a lot. That's the raciest picture I've ever seen of Alizée, surpassing anything from the Mylène days. Again, signs of a radical transformation from the Psych era to the UEDS era.

And -- what do you think, can we now conclude that Annily was not born by C-section? Or was the picture photoshopped?

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 03-07-2010, 07:40 AM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
And -- what do you think, can we now conclude that Annily was not born by C-section? Or was the picture photoshopped?
I'm not big into medical things, but form logical point of view, 5 years passed from Annily birth. It's a lot of time for human body, rather young in this case, to fully regenerate. I know that this kind of scar is pratically unvisible after 7-8 months. After that it's only a photo in b-w, so we can't conclude anything. Last thing is that I don't know whether it's a good topic to discuss such things
Old 03-07-2010, 10:45 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the translation Deep!

I admit I've wondered if Alizée had a c-section or severe stretch marks, or whatever. But in regards to what Criss_pl said, I feel uncomfortable discussing it in a public forum, and it would all be pure speculation. But yes, you can photoshop anything, so who knows...

I would also point out that these magazine photo shoots are not necessarily indicative of Alizée's new style for the UEDS promo. Magazine photo shoots tend to be in a category all their own. However, they do show that Alizée is willing to present a more adult image of herself at this point in her life.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:33 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

You guys. I was NOT serious. Come on. Of course we have no way to know, and if I did know I'd never discuss it here. Of course the photo doesn't show us anything of the kind. I guess I need to work on using emotes better or something. Forget I mentioned it, and please don't take it seriously, because I certainly didn't.

Even though Lefty is right that the magazine photo shoot isn't necessarily indicative of the "new style" that she'll be showing on the album and in concert, the fact that she's making photos like this, or like the Madonna mockups for the other interview, shows me that she's changed her approach from the Psych era in some ways. That picture is really, really sexy. It definitely stops short of vulgar, but it's an image I don't believe she would have allowed two years ago. For some reason, she downplayed her sex appeal in the recent past, and now, without overdoing it, she's not. It's a big change. She's naked under the jacket (from the waist up anyway), and anyone male & straight who looks at the photo can't help imagining opening her up like a present. She never did anything like that even in the Mylène era.

Actually, the Mylène era photos often gave the impression of a girl being sexy and provocative without being conscious of it, the ingenue. This is totally different from that.

The photos that aren't so sexy are also a big change. They're mysterious and suggestive of -- well, I'm not sure what. She doesn't smile as much in them. She's role-playing. It's very interesting.

What I'm saying is that between Psychédélices and Un enfant du siecle, Alizée has made a revolution, both musically and in her image.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 03-07-2010, 03:49 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

she was probably wearing that jacket unzipped while playing poker with the guys....that's how she prob wins all the time
Old 03-07-2010, 05:10 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
she was probably wearing that jacket unzipped while playing poker with the guys....that's how she prob wins all the time
I think you may be right lol!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
You guys. I was NOT serious. Come on. Of course we have no way to know, and if I did know I'd never discuss it here. Of course the photo doesn't show us anything of the kind. I guess I need to work on using emotes better or something. Forget I mentioned it, and please don't take it seriously, because I certainly didn't.

Even though Lefty is right that the magazine photo shoot isn't necessarily indicative of the "new style" that she'll be showing on the album and in concert, the fact that she's making photos like this, or like the Madonna mockups for the other interview, shows me that she's changed her approach from the Psych era in some ways. That picture is really, really sexy. It definitely stops short of vulgar, but it's an image I don't believe she would have allowed two years ago. For some reason, she downplayed her sex appeal in the recent past, and now, without overdoing it, she's not. It's a big change. She's naked under the jacket (from the waist up anyway), and anyone male & straight who looks at the photo can't help imagining opening her up like a present. She never did anything like that even in the Mylène era.

Actually, the Mylène era photos often gave the impression of a girl being sexy and provocative without being conscious of it, the ingenue. This is totally different from that.

The photos that aren't so sexy are also a big change. They're mysterious and suggestive of -- well, I'm not sure what. She doesn't smile as much in them. She's role-playing. It's very interesting.

What I'm saying is that between Psychédélices and Un enfant du siecle, Alizée has made a revolution, both musically and in her image.
I don't think it indicates anything other than the theme of her new album is focused on a dead model and her pictures are in that category. I will admit that they are more provocative than any time in the past, but a model that hung out with a weirdo like Andy Warhol was very provocative to say the least. I wouldn't read too much into the photoshoots as Lefty said they take on a life of their own.

Last edited by pepelepew; 03-07-2010 at 05:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-07-2010, 05:41 PM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Alternate scans from nidalizee (smaller, but cleaner): http://www.nidalizee.com/presse/Liberation-Next-n%b024/

Hmm, don't really care for that last pic, but the other two are great. Thanks in advance for the translation, Deep.
Nor do I.. its like she's exploring her Mischa Barton Crystal Meth look. I understand its a role and I'm trying to get myself used to the fact that Alizée plays a role and then goes home as Lilly to her little girl.. Personally I think Annilly was the best thing that could have happened to her.. it adds perspective.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:00 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criss_pl View Post
I'm not big into medical things, but form logical point of view, 5 years passed from Annily birth. It's a lot of time for human body, rather young in this case, to fully regenerate. I know that this kind of scar is pratically unvisible after 7-8 months. After that it's only a photo in b-w, so we can't conclude anything. Last thing is that I don't know whether it's a good topic to discuss such things
Do you realize how low the incision is for a C-section?

Go look for Britney Spears no underwear pics for your answer.