Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-10-2019, 08:54 AM

Silencio is on a distinguished road

I don't know if this is a response to my 'Rammstein - Sonne' story above or just an coincidence. I would like to think (though it's hard to deal with it) that it is the former.

In this case the lady has a great sense of humour and I love her just for that!
Old 10-10-2019, 11:33 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

This girl is gorgeous and has a lovely voice, but the charisma is not there. Another example of what a unique phenomenon Alizee is. She can't be duplicated. She has to be born. She has to have Alizee's parents, and it would help if she were born on Corsica.

Pomme = Apple
À peu près = Nearly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3-00ErCfEY
Old 10-10-2019, 05:22 PM

Shepherd, if you ever meet Alizée at the Big Apple again, please remind her about which apples we've been waiting from her for a long time.
Old 10-10-2019, 11:04 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
This girl is gorgeous and has a lovely voice, but the charisma is not there. Another example of what a unique phenomenon Alizee is. She can't be duplicated. She has to be born. She has to have Alizee's parents, and it would help if she were born on Corsica.
Cloning is the answer. There is a Chinese company that will clone anyone for $150,000 (I saw it on Drudge.)

Forget Corsica; we should raise the clone in America-- an English-speaking, American Alizee would be better (more opportunities in America for female singers, plus Hollywood and TV.)
Old 10-11-2019, 11:17 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'll start the ball rolling by throwing $20 into the hat. Who else is in? Maybe we could start a fund us page?
Old 10-11-2019, 06:53 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Monrose was a three-person German girl group. It was compiled at the end of 2006 as part of the fifth season of the casting show Popstars. One of the members, the young woman with the brown/blond hair was 16 years old when she got discovered by Talent Agents from the show. The song reminds me somehow of her separation from Jeremy. The lyrics leave room for interpretation? It could be told from the perspective of Alizee or Jeremy. I guess Alizee still paid the price for all mistakes even if she was not to blame.

Last edited by kulli; 10-11-2019 at 08:09 PM..
Old 10-11-2019, 09:56 PM

Nice song, kulli. I didn't even know about that group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
The lyrics leave room for interpretation? It could be told from the perspective of Alizee or Jeremy.
I guess we can add songs from Alizee's perspective here. At least "Ain't Nobody's Business" by Ardis that I've added earlier could be thought of a song from Alizee's perspective.

As you may know, Alizée used Patrick Bruel's "J'te l'dis quand même" to describe her feelings about the divorce with Jeremy, so this song could also have been added to this thread. You added your version of "separation song" for Alizée. I don't even want to know how it really happened between them. I think Alizée is a fragile woman with regard to personal relationship. If I was in her position, I would use "October" by Dolores O'Riordan instead. Dolores was even shorter than Alizée but I think she was stronger in spirit and Alizée could learn a lot from her.
Old 10-12-2019, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencio View Post
Nice song, kulli. I didn't even know about that group.

I'm glad you like it. I dont think they were only popular in Germany, Austria, Switzerland. They are a casted girl group and they had success, but I think they do not really stand out and from other girl groups? I like a few songs of them though.

When I was young I found 2 of the of band members cute, hehe. However, I have not heard their songs for ages and that brings back childhood memories when music television actually played music the whole day.

Quote:
I guess we can add songs from Alizee's perspective here. At least "Ain't Nobody's Business" by Ardis that I've added earlier could be thought of a song from Alizee's perspective.

As you may know, Alizée used Patrick Bruel's "J'te l'dis quand même" to describe her feelings about the divorce with Jeremy, so this song could also have been added to this thread. You added your version of "separation song" for Alizée. I don't even want to know how it really happened between them. I think Alizée is a fragile woman with regard to personal relationship. If I was in her position, I would use "October" by Dolores O'Riordan instead. Dolores was even shorter than Alizée but I think she was stronger in spirit and Alizée could learn a lot from her.
Good choice of songs. Yeah, we can only speculate. Only a few know what really happened. I think that's a good thing.

Last edited by kulli; 10-12-2019 at 06:35 PM..
Old 10-12-2019, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
that brings back childhood memories when music television actually played music the whole day.
Yes, I remember that good old days when MTV was really music television.
Old 10-14-2019, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Yes, I remember that good old days when MTV was really music television.
I dont know if you know of the music channel Viva! ? The channel was intended to compete against MTV.