Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-21-2019, 03:38 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road
Default Would you watch Alizee and Greg dancing?

I recently posted a song in "Other Music and Clips" of this music project. The song and this video was part of a DVD from them.
It was filmed in the Grande Arche de la Defense in Paris.
You may or may not like the music, but that's another topic.

I thought the two dancers were great, beautiful how they interacted with each other.

Now I want to see how Alizee or Greg make such dance videos
I would definitely watch it and maybe it could also be interesting for Youtube?

Last edited by kulli; 10-21-2019 at 03:45 PM..
Old 10-22-2019, 07:16 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
Now I want to see how Alizee or Greg make such dance videos
I would definitely watch it and maybe it could also be interesting for Youtube?
To be honest, I am not someone who can sit down and watch a show like Dancing with the Stars. I don't think I have watched more than maybe 15 minutes total of the American version. So obviously Alizee was the motive for me to watch DALS. If A&G release a video, yes I would watch it. I really would like them to release the video of them dancing to a song off her new album
Old 10-22-2019, 03:48 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Honestly I think I would watch whatever project she would like to make. Alizée is exceptional and has the power to make everything she does interesting.
But a part from that, it could be a great idea, even if it was only to promote the dance studio.
I think this kind of video is more appealing for young people than all the DALS dances we have seen. Even though I regularly watch her DALS tournée dances, they are something that you watch only because of Alizée, whereas the video you posted has a lot of potentialities: the song, the setting, a message... More close-ups
Old 10-25-2019, 03:53 PM

Silencio is on a distinguished road

Alizée and Greg? No, this is no longer interesting. Haven't they shown us all they can do as a pair?

I have an alternative proposal. Alizée in the company of two men would be more spicy:

Old 10-26-2019, 12:21 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

For the most part I' d say no, but there would be some exceptions such as 2 routines like she did in Dals. One was in week 9 when they danced to 'Pas Toi'. Great song, beautiful dress, hair do and performance. I could watch this one all day long.

The second one was from week 2 when they danced to Patrick Bruel's 'J'te l'dis quand même'. Another great song and beautiful performance which was aided by the fact it was full of emotion.

I enjoyed this dance in the Tournee....

https://youtu.be/D-Quyeb4Ef4?list=RDD-Quyeb4Ef4&t=251

I also enjoyed when she did the solo part of 'Video Games'.

https://youtu.be/mn5AJA-gR5k?t=67

But I feel that if they tried doing this on a regular basis, those numbers would be a touch act to equal.
Old 11-22-2019, 07:52 AM
Administrator

I looked around for Scruffy's post where he posted a YouTube video of the final show of DALS 2016 in Nice. It was a video taken by SkeLeton who attended the event. It is a fairly long video where all the participants dance and greet the crowd. The link he posted took you near the end where Alizee and Greg are interacting with each other, and of course Alizee is being silly as ever.

I could not find the post, so I am just responding to it here.

I never watched it from the beginning until the other day, thinking that the first six or seven minutes up until that point where Scruffy specified would be uninteresting. I was wrong about that because Alizee sings a little bit. She sings part of the song "Fame" in English, does a quick dance with Greg, and sings a little more. She sounds great. She also gives us a bonus face scrunch at 4:19.

https://youtu.be/D-Quyeb4Ef4?t=207

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 11-22-2019 at 07:57 AM..
Old 11-22-2019, 09:21 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I looked around for Scruffy's post where he posted a YouTube video of the final show of DALS 2016 in Nice. It was a video taken by SkeLeton who attended the event. It is a fairly long video where all the participants dance and greet the crowd. The link he posted took you near the end where Alizee and Greg are interacting with each other, and of course Alizee is being silly as ever.

I could not find the post, so I am just responding to it here.

I never watched it from the beginning until the other day, thinking that the first six or seven minutes up until that point where Scruffy specified would be uninteresting. I was wrong about that because Alizee sings a little bit. She sings part of the song "Fame" in English, does a quick dance with Greg, and sings a little more. She sounds great. She also gives us a bonus face scrunch at 4:19.

https://youtu.be/D-Quyeb4Ef4?t=207
I think I found that post and if that's the right post, this is what I said....
"This video that Ray already posted is one of my favorites, not because of filmanship, but it caught some very good moments, plus the close up while she's singing in good def, though a little shaky was good to see.
3:25 Alizee first shows up on stage and in this video
3:32 Starts singing
5:13 Get's a great, great smile and sticks tongue out
7:26 She's turning her head left and right repeatedly as if she'd confused by something going on in front of her; then turns her head and another great smile
7:45 This is the one Ske posted a shorter video of this moment already. She's looking at Greg and has this great look on her face as she turns forward. A look of disapproval or whatever to what he said."

It was post # 61 here. I really enjoy that moment at 7:26 where she starts turning her head side to side with sort of bewildered look on her face.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...?t=7999&page=7

This kind of brings up another subject. It seems the Google/Youtube (Google owns Youtube) search engine has changed quite a bit over the years. Now it seems to steer you towards certain videos.

I just did a search on Youtube for "Alizee" and the 14th,15th and 16th hit had nothing to do with Alizee except for the 16th one which had the word "bonito" which is close to the word "bonita" from Isla Bonita. I guess that's a good stretch. You're telling me out of all the Alizee videos out there, they couldn't find a few more with the word "Alizee" in them?????

Then when you click on one of those Alizee links, in the "up next" column, 12 of the next 20 have nothing to do with Alizee. That wasn't the case years ago.

I did a Bing search and of the first 3 pages of returns, only one seemed to have nothing to do with the word "Alizee".

It seems Google/Youtube are trying to steer you in a certain direction. Whether it's towards videos with ads, I don't know. But I'm using Google/Youtube less and less in favor of Bing at that moment.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-22-2019 at 09:24 AM..
Old 11-22-2019, 09:45 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I think I found that post and if that's the right post, this is what I said....
"This video that Ray already posted is one of my favorites, not because of filmanship, but it caught some very good moments, plus the close up while she's singing in good def, though a little shaky was good to see.
3:25 Alizee first shows up on stage and in this video
3:32 Starts singing
5:13 Get's a great, great smile and sticks tongue out
7:26 She's turning her head left and right repeatedly as if she'd confused by something going on in front of her; then turns her head and another great smile
7:45 This is the one Ske posted a shorter video of this moment already. She's looking at Greg and has this great look on her face as she turns forward. A look of disapproval or whatever to what he said."

It was post # 61 here. I really enjoy that moment at 7:26 where she starts turning her head side to side with sort of bewildered look on her face.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...?t=7999&page=7
Now I know I'm not getting senile yet and am certain it wasn't this post from 2016, but I am at a loss as to where that post is. It is fairly recent, from the past month or so. It had a link in it that went right to where Alizee is turning her head back and forth. Now I think I am losing my mind.

Anyway, it is classic playful Alizee, the "Best of" Alizee all rolled into one video.
Old 11-22-2019, 12:12 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
. I really enjoy that moment at 7:26 where she starts turning her head side to side with sort of bewildered look on her face.
Yeah, her face is fun here.