Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-21-2007, 03:44 PM
Norwegian

Fusoya is on a distinguished road

I fall asleep very easily, and can fall asleep almost anywhere as long as I want to
For a few years ago I had problems falling asleep, so Im very happy I dont have that problem anymore.
And well really I've stopped listening to music while trying to sleep, because then I only focus on the music instead of sleeping.
I have listened to Alizée lots of times before falling asleep, but that often resultet in less sleep because I just have to listen to one more song, then one more and so on
Old 10-21-2007, 03:48 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

I fall asleep hoping to dream of Alizée and sometimes I do.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 10-21-2007, 03:50 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusoya View Post
I fall asleep very easily, and can fall asleep almost anywhere as long as I want to
For a few years ago I had problems falling asleep, so Im very happy I dont have that problem anymore.
And well really I've stopped listening to music while trying to sleep, because then I only focus on the music instead of sleeping.
I have listened to Alizée lots of times before falling asleep, but that often resultet in less sleep because I just have to listen to one more song, then one more and so on
Yes, Alizée is not really falling asleep music, though a few songs are mellow and soothing. Hey, I need to get a CD playing clock to wake me up with Alizée in the morning.

Merci Fanny
Old 11-03-2007, 04:06 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Ok, you know what, my clock alarm stopped working again. This time I decided to ditch it and buy an alarm clock that will play CDs! Youpidooooou! Waking up to Moi...Lolita is definitely superior.

Merci Fanny
Old 11-03-2007, 08:01 AM

Runner Simon is on a distinguished road

I sleep pretty good knowing that there is still some hope for humanity ;P
Old 04-23-2008, 11:14 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Sleep? whats that? seriously who sleeps?

Old 04-23-2008, 05:24 PM

ggin is on a distinguished road

That sucks tbailey.

It sounds to me like she isn't good enough for you, not the other way around.

You should just not have anything to do with her if you really want closure. She'll lose interest when she can no longer control you.

I know that's the hardest thing ever when you really care about someone. It's also easy to toss advice at you from the outside looking in. Sorry about that.

In the end, it's up to you to decide what to do. I just hope it works out for you and you meet someone who cares about you as much as you do about them.

After all, I think that's what most people are really looking for in a relationship.

My signature and Avatar courtesy of the lovely and talented Amelie!
Old 04-23-2008, 05:48 PM

Alizee=Czech-Princess! is on a distinguished road

ok, so i'm 17 and maybe people will look and say i don't know what i'm on about but seriously, you'll know when you find the right girl because the effort you have to use to get her is minimal. I spent 3 years trying to get a girl, we got together and it lasted a few hours, thats right, 3 years work for a couple of hours relationship - clearly a waste. April 2007 I finally decided to move on and turned my attention to an eye-catchingly beautiful girl named Melissa, At the end of August 2007 we got together, and as of last friday (on a romantic weekend in Paris for her birthday) we're now VERY happily engaged. Just goes to show that sometimes, you may be trying to hard for something that won't work when the thing that will work for you isn't all that hard to find.
xx
Old 04-23-2008, 05:51 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizee=Czech-Princess! View Post
ok, so i'm 17 and maybe people will look and say i don't know what i'm on about but seriously, you'll know when you find the right girl because the effort you have to use to get her is minimal. I spent 3 years trying to get a girl, we got together and it lasted a few hours, thats right, 3 years work for a couple of hours relationship - clearly a waste. April 2007 I finally decided to move on and turned my attention to an eye-catchingly beautiful girl named Melissa, At the end of August 2007 we got together, and as of last friday (on a romantic weekend in Paris for her birthday) we're now VERY happily engaged. Just goes to show that sometimes, you may be trying to hard for something that won't work when the thing that will work for you isn't all that hard to find.
xx
sweet deal

are we all invited to the wedding?

Old 04-23-2008, 06:22 PM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizee=Czech-Princess! View Post
xx
Hey, congrats on that. I'm going on 20 and haven't had any sort of relationship with anyone of the opposite sex outside of immediate family. Needless to say, it really depresses me badly sometimes, but at this point i'm trying to accept it. Not tyring to sound miserable, I guess it's something i need to talk about at some point. I think it's one reason Alizée sucked me in so much. It's not like I was in love with anyone else, and I just found her to be the ideal woman.