Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-06-2020, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road
Default Forum Posts Missing Since Outage

As many of you know, the site was down recently. Unfortunately, the data backup was only through Sept. 8, 2020. Posts made to the forum after that date have most likely been permanently lost.

For anyone who posted after Sept. 8, and wishes to be sure you get credit for your original posts, please feel free to re-post to the forum under whichever topic/thread you had previously used.

Anyone who recalls a missing post and knows who originally posted it, please contact the original poster, or let me or another admin know so we can request that they restart their thread. Recent threads in particular that we’d like to see reconstructed are the ones about the Elle magazine article and the make-up shoot at the dance studio.

Thank you and welcome back, everyone!
Old 10-06-2020, 09:13 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I think it was Aragorn who posted the Elle magazine I think it was which was a good interview. Hope fully if it was him, he'll repost it. I think others copied it but let's give him the chance to get the credit he deserves.

As far as the pictures of when they were doing the make up shoot at the dance studio, did that have it's own thread or was it part of another thread?
Old 10-06-2020, 10:15 PM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
As far as the pictures of when they were doing the make up shoot at the dance studio, did that have it's own thread or was it part of another thread?
Pretty sure they were in the Social Media thread, or at least the pictures that were posted on her and Annily's Instagram were put there.

What's unfortunate about this situation it is that there were a lot of photos and short videos put up exclusively on their stories, so to recover all of them it might be required to pay for a third-party site to recover that history. It wouldn't be expensive, but just a bit of an inconvenience to go through recovering a months worth of stories considering how Alizee posts on her account just about everyday. I'm considering having a look through them anyway and perhaps just posting some of the most relevant ones, but if I'm gonna go to that effort I may as well cover everything, perhaps.

Last edited by Ben.Daly; 10-07-2020 at 02:45 AM..
Old 10-07-2020, 10:26 AM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
I'm considering having a look through them anyway and perhaps just posting some of the most relevant ones, but if I'm gonna go to that effort I may as well cover everything, perhaps.
If you do get a chance to do that, Ben.Daly, I know that I, and the rest of our members, would be very appreciative! Please don’t feel obligated, though. You have always been such a great contributor to this forum. Thank you for everything...we don’t say it enough!
Old 10-08-2020, 09:51 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
If you do get a chance to do that, Ben.Daly, I know that I, and the rest of our members, would be very appreciative! Please don’t feel obligated, though. You have always been such a great contributor to this forum. Thank you for everything...we don’t say it enough!
You're too kind Bamagirl
Old 10-10-2020, 02:16 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I think it was Aragorn who posted the Elle magazine I think it was which was a good interview. Hope fully if it was him, he'll repost it. I think others copied it but let's give him the chance to get the credit he deserves.

I'm a bit late but I posted it. Next time you don't have to wait for me. I'm not the one who made the interview. :P
Old 10-10-2020, 11:20 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
I'm a bit late but I posted it. Next time you don't have to wait for me. I'm not the one who made the interview. :P
Well as a guide, when a thread for what ever reason that is started by someone get's deleted, corrupted or what ever, we try and give the person who started the thread the opportunity to restart it. You might not mind someone else starting it anew, but others might not feel the same way.