Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-12-2006, 05:31 AM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

It's originally brown. Quite darkish. Like with most mediterranean people.

In those old photos (like the Gourmandises photos above), she might have actually tried to lighten them little bit to make stripes.In those photos, her hair are without doubt dyed. Altho... Very similar effect can be archived with hard back light... Maybe it was mix of both...

I don't believe in "Sun burn" theory, because like said, she's mediterranean. They are used to Sun, it doesn't lighten their hair even when long times in direct sunlight.

But of course the lighting of the photos has significant part in these, too.

During MCE period, I think she actually dyed couple time to very dark shade. You can see her hair color changing at least during JEAM and JPVA period. Of course, don't believe everything you see. Since the lighting and quality of photos and videos varies A LOT. Most has wrong contrasts and saturations.

The redish tone is usually cause of over saturation. Like in the photo SupaKrupa mentioned above. I actually tried to tone it down little bit. The original image is much more red than in my wallpaper. It's not her natural hair color and I don't think she has ever had real redish dye. Brown color sometimes looks reddish when the saturation is increased. Altho, it doesn't exclude reddish dye. But if she ever had reddish dye, it was VERY subtle.

Someone mentioned reddish color in La Isla Bonita, and that is again just error in video. The most common videos circulating on the net is VERY OVER SATURATED ! It's nothing like the real colors. Way too warm colors. If you want to find better version of LIB with more realistic colors, then look for Watchdog's version of it. She has clearly dark brown hair in it. Nothing in them even implies of reddish color. Or simply open your En Concert program booklet and you can see photos of the same day (or atleast clothes and hair style is the same) and you see that she has dark brown hair.

During JEAM and MCE promo photos, she might have had very dark dye. I have never ever seen her with as dark hair as in those photos. It's very extra ordinary color for her. And actually, it looks like it's getting lighter during the MCE until end of JPVA period. Then again, in ACC period she changes hair style and I believe she did slight hair dye again, to slightly darker brown, but it's very subtle change if change at all. Altho, the effect might be partly due to hair style change, because hair like during ACC period really changes the way how the light is scattered from them.

If I'd have to guess her natural color, it might be something like during the interview after the performance in ACC - Vivement Dimanche. The lighting in it brings well her hair color and you can see it's very nice dark brown shade. Altho, the ACC-VD is slightly too bright so you'd need to gamma correct it tiny bit to darker. The video with Natasha show about the right color, too, even without gamma correction.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:00 AM
Faithful Fan

bt_bird_90 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya8617 View Post
So what's the her original hair colour? black, brown, light brown?
how about gorgeous?

RMJ is right, a little saturation tweak can go a long way:

Last edited by bt_bird_90; 12-12-2006 at 06:06 AM..
Old 12-12-2006, 07:19 AM
Gone to Alaska

guldebrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by newalizeefan View Post
has or is alizee's hair dyed? i was currently watching her la isla bonita video and when the light hit her hair it seemed red.
Obviously. In her earlier pix and videos (1st CD) her hair is brown (brunette) and then later on (2nd CD) her hair is Black. Makes no difference to me, she looks good in either, although I prefer her with black hair. But she wouldn't look good as a blond.

To see her real hair color just watch the retail video clip of "Moi Lolita" (French M6/ not a live performance) when she was 15 or 16 years old.

Last edited by guldebrett; 12-12-2006 at 07:23 AM..