Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 08-21-2014, 12:21 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

25/11 Olympia too, row 19 seat 12

Last edited by Lucas; 08-21-2014 at 01:16 PM..
Old 08-21-2014, 12:45 PM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

+1

Row 3 Seat 10, if someone wants to punch me I'll be there
Old 08-21-2014, 02:50 PM

Max is on a distinguished road

Hopefully I'll be in Paris at 11/25...

Some l'Olympia images to figure out the seats:

Old 08-21-2014, 06:49 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Here's a picture of the seats that have been sold at the Olympia. It looks like the Tour show at the Olympia is a sure thing!

Old 08-21-2014, 08:15 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
My wish is that you all have a wonderful time and a safe trip.
Best Regards to you all,
Stephen
I agree wholeheartedly.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 08-21-2014 at 08:35 PM.. Reason: post vid
Old 08-30-2014, 04:22 AM

Well august is almost over and it will be time to get to work promoting the tour. I took a look at some of the shows at the top of the list and here's what that list looked like

The best looking ones so far are,
The one in Marseille looks very good at about 85%
Dunkerque as it's listed is at about 65%
Brussels is so so. Looks to be a good sized theater with a good amound sold so far but because it's bigger, this is only about 40-45% of capacity.

Last week I had taken a look at the one in the Olympia in Paris and it looks good at about 70%

Some of the ones that don't look so good are,
Amiens around 35%
Toulouse " "
CHALONS EN CHAMPAGNE which didn't look good at all.

Some of these sites were almost impossible to check to see how they are doing.

Unfortunately the one I'm going to is in Lyon which didn't look that good last week and when I checked it again a week later, not 1 more ticket had been sold. So it's obvious some more promotion has to be done and I think it needs to be done soon. Of course the shows that happen later will have the benefit that if the first show is good, that's all the promotion that will be needed, but the earlier shows will need some promotion and the sooner the better.

I think it will take them a while to put together some effective scenes from the show they will be working on, so will there be some promotion before then? Will it be more performances of Blonde which I think weren't impressing anyone? Will they maybe concentrate on some of her better songs such as Alcaline and K.O.? I also wonder if they've maybe taken time to look at fan reaction in this month off and seen that there is a need to improve her appearence on stage. I never would have thought I'd be saying that back when I first found out about her back in 2007. She hasn't been much to look at on stage, even with the help of her dancing.

This was one of her better ones, but still leaves room for improvement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yzSq0I4JcM

I'm assuming the scope of the show is out of Alizee's and even Sony's league as far as directing or producing. At least I hope it is. I think they could have done better with 5 and they managed to cause Blonde, a good album in my opinion to fall flat on it's face. It would be welcome news to hear that someone outside of them is putting together this show with little or even much better, no input from Alizee and Sony.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-30-2014 at 04:43 AM..
Old 08-30-2014, 06:51 PM

daniel1985 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

Last week I had taken a look at the one in the Olympia in Paris and it looks good at about 70%
(That's good. I would be gutted if it was cancelled.)

Quote:

the earlier shows will need some promotion and the sooner the better.
(Couldn't agree more.)

Quote:

I also wonder if they've maybe taken time to look at fan reaction in this month off and seen that there is a need to improve her appearance on stage. I never would have thought I'd be saying that back when I first found out about her back in 2007. She hasn't been much to look at on stage, even with the help of her dancing.
(You are certainly not the only one thinking it. She's too old to pull of the Lolita image and that's fine, but there's no need for her to metaphorically cut off her nose to spite her face. I was mesmerised by her beauty in the early years, but she is not infallible. I think she needs to take a leaf out of the MCE era look book, i.e. A Contre-courant and style herself as near as possible accordingly.)

Quote:

It would be welcome news to hear that someone outside of them is putting together this show with little or even much better, no input from Alizee and Sony.
(I'm no fan of MF, but my goodness can she put on a show for her fans. Her guiding light (along with that of LB) was key to Alizee's success and without it, the outcome of these concerts and her career in general is like rolling dice)

I realise I have unrealistic hopes for these concerts, as they will never live up to the magic of Alizee En Concert from 03/04, but she does need to get some good management / direction in, because it's really hard to tell how good it's going to be at this point. (High hopes though of course and it will be great to see her in person whatever happens )
Old 08-31-2014, 02:48 AM

I'd love to see her get some help from some of the same people who produce the Les Enfoires show, especially JJ Goldman. Whenever she's on, they just about always pick out great outfits for her and they choose singers who are perfectly suited for the songs they select. They really seem very good at what they do.
Old 08-31-2014, 05:20 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

It is always good to dream about, what should happen. But cause this will be a show, not a concert, we have no idea what to wait from it.

Example tracklist - cause it is a musical show, it will have story line. By classic concert it is not necessary. So I really can't to imagine the tracklist. Then as you pointed - outfits or possible new haircut and everything related.

Simply I have feeling it will be not so magical as classic concert...
Old 08-31-2014, 09:16 AM

I too would much rather see a concert than a show, but a concert would probably be run by her and Sony with terrible choices in songs and outfits, which would render any dancing she did useless. I think a show run by someone else, heck anyone else would probably be a really good show and I'm hoping that will be the case.

Tags
alizee, blonde, olympia, tour