Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 09-09-2014, 02:52 PM

daniel1985 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

We know the risks. If another tour is announced, we will again make reservations
I was going to say: Hell to the No!

But then you reminded me...

Quote:

no one can ever take the place of Alizée.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post

Same here. And that's why I will always forgive her, what ever she's doing and how much it hurts. I just can't imagine my life without her. She's part of my life for 11 years now and leaving her would be like removing a part of myself
Quote:

... and I would go back to her after all because deep inside I just couldn't let go even if I tried... never mind...
Sigh... I'm just glad it's not a marriage, because you're right and right now I feel whipped.

Edit:

Quote:

But her latest statement has me wondering.

"Like you I am sad, but it is only a postponement... I'll see you very soon to announce some great news".
Great news!

No, not a baby...

This just in from Alizee's Facebook page!!!!!!!!!

"Hello everyone - especially my favourite fans (i.e. those that comprise Alizee America). Had to postpone the blonde tour to re evaluate things, but you know what?... I've finally come to my senses. Time to get rid of these god awful tattoos. I'm so sorry for putting you through the pain of seeing me destroy my natural beauty, but I'm going to get that **** sorted - pronto! Had to postpone the 'Blonde' tour, because lets face it: I look way better as a brunette! Still going to be sprinkling my own style in to albums, but... teaming up with MF and LB again from here on out! Shouldn't be long before I produce the kind of concert you all want again. Phew! It has been a bumpy ride, but the pain is over and Alizee's coming home! See you Soon. A."

Yay!!!

Oh, wait.

Last edited by daniel1985; 09-09-2014 at 02:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-09-2014, 03:35 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by P♠N View Post
Could it be Alizée doesn't want to perform without Gregoire, so she only decided to leave the dates where they could perform together? People pay for the ticket and want to see their dances. Wouldn't be fair if some of the audience will only get half the show.
Is this why she seems happy and talks about "super news"?
The most important question is: Why has Sony not cancelled ALL of the dates?

What do you think? Meanwhile, this will keep me busy:

She did without a man for quite a while for the sake of her family. Now maybe she doesn't want to risk losing her new man and has decided to keep a close eye in him, even if she had to cancel part of the tour, after all, look what happened with Madonna's boy toy. As the old saying goes, "You keep your enemies close, you keep your boyfriend even closer!".

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel1985 View Post

Great news!

No, not a baby...

This just in from Alizee's Facebook page!!!!!!!!!

"Hello everyone - especially my favourite fans (i.e. those that comprise Alizee America). Had to postpone the blonde tour to re evaluate things, but you know what?... I've finally come to my senses. Time to get rid of these god awful tattoos. I'm so sorry for putting you through the pain of seeing me destroy my natural beauty, but I'm going to get that **** sorted - pronto! Had to postpone the 'Blonde' tour, because lets face it: I look way better as a brunette! Still going to be sprinkling my own style in to albums, but... teaming up with MF and LB again from here on out! Shouldn't be long before I produce the kind of concert you all want again. Phew! It has been a bumpy ride, but the pain is over and Alizee's coming home! See you Soon. A."

Yay!!!

Oh, wait.
I just spoke to a buddy of mine at Langley. He is redirecting a Hellfire equipped drone that was headed for Iraq. Instead it will be heading to daniel1985's house.

Someone's been peeking into my dreams again!

I would think this whole thing will cause some interesting spikes in the daily DALS and Blonde effect thread.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-09-2014 at 03:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-09-2014, 10:01 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

So, here are my theories about the great news:
1. She is having a baby --- Possible but unlikely. She is too smart and too careful for it to be an accident.
2. She and Gregoire are getting married --- no, she would not cancel the concerts for this.
3. She will be part of Les Enfoires again --- no, this good news but not great news.
4.She will make an appearance on DALS (in addition to giving the winner the trophy) --- no, this is good news but not great news.
5. She will do the DALS Tour again this year --- very possible. WE HAVE A WINNER!
6. She has teamed up with a few other dancers, such as Brahim (just for an example), and/or other friends, and will be doing some type of a combined tour --- also possible.

What do you think?

Last edited by Rev; 09-11-2014 at 12:26 AM..
Old 09-09-2014, 10:40 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
So, here are my theories about the great news:
1. She is having a baby --- Possible but unlikely. She is too smart and too careful for it to be an accident.
2. She and Gregoire are getting married --- no, she would not cancel the concerts for this.
3. She will be part of Les Enfoires again --- no, this good news but not great news.
4.She will make an appearance on DALS (in addition to giving the winner the trophy) --- no, this is good news but not great news.
5. She will do the DALS Tour again this year --- very possible.
6. She has teamed up with a few other dancers, such as Brahim (just for an example), and/or other friends, and will be doing some type of a combined tour --- also possible.

What do you think?
I think number 6 might be a very good reason. Alizée has an incredibly beautiful voice, but it is limited in range and strength. You team her up with a singer who excels in these areas. then I think you have the possibility for a great show.
Old 09-10-2014, 01:07 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
5. She will do the DALS Tour again this year --- very possible.
Well it is possible but.... is this really so great? And cancel the entire tour for that? The tour starts on the 20th December, here's a link to the full list of the upcoming shows: http://www.tf1.fr/danse-avec-les-stars/tournee/

If the tour would have happened her last concert would have been on the 20th December too. http://www.alizee-officiel.com/news/...a-tourn%C3%A9e

Did she really have to postpone the entire tour for that?? I doubt it. She could have postponed a couple of concerts in December (and do these in March or so) but there would be still enough time to prepare for the DALS tour.

Yeah that might have been a tough schedule but she had enough time to relax this summer and how often does she do that? It's not like she's on the road 24/7. It's possible. She just has to grit her teeth and DO it.

Quote:
But wasn't the Blonde Tour exactly this? She said in an interview that she would not only sing her old and new songs but also dance a lot. That's why it was called a "musical show" and not a normal concert...
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 09-10-2014, 01:32 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Just so you know, I was not commenting on the cancelled tour, just the "great news" we are soon to hear.

Last edited by Rev; 09-10-2014 at 01:58 AM..
Old 09-10-2014, 01:44 AM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Same here. And that's why I will always forgive her, what ever she's doing and how much it hurts. I just can't imagine my life without her. She's part of my life for 11 years now and leaving her would be like removing a part of myself, my entire reason to be. A friend of mine said that he couldn't imagine me without Alizée. So neither can I... even if it's rather sad if you think about it. What would be left of me if I would decide to leave her after all? Not much... It would be impossible anyway because I made so many friends because of her and I couldn't leave them too so Alizée would be "around" anyway... and I would go back to her after all because deep inside I just couldn't let go even if I tried... never mind...
I really should be quiet but that's just beautiful Jenny.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 09-10-2014, 12:31 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Just so you know, I was not commenting on the cancelled tour, just the "great news" we are soon to hear.
Er... and so was I? I was only replying to your theories what great news it could be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
I really should be quiet but that's just beautiful Jenny.

awww that made me smile. I nearly forgot about this song. I wasn't even sure what it was when I read the name but it's such a nice one
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 09-10-2014, 02:16 PM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

Quote:
#DALS repart en tournée le 20 décembre. La tournée s'arrêtera le 29, 30 et 31 janvier au Zénith de Paris. @mellealizee en fera partie.
She's not pregnant if that's true.
Old 09-10-2014, 02:28 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

if they (she) cancelled the Blonde tour cause DALS tour, then... no comment...

Tags
alizee, blonde, olympia, tour