Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-29-2008, 02:01 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Hahaha... this thread reminds me of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack -Alizee Lover- View Post
http://moi-alizee.us/forums/gallery2.php?g2_itemId=5650

I hope its not lili 10 years after......
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cap View Post
She will have released a fourth album in an attempt to recover from a disastrous third recording effort, which sold less than a quarter the number of copies as her previous unsuccessful release.

Remember she released Psychedelices because she wanted to do one with the music she likes, and not to prove how many albums she can sell all around the world.

Last edited by Zack -Alizee Lover-; 03-29-2008 at 02:05 PM..
Old 03-29-2008, 03:40 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
U.S. President Obama
we have a winner

*thumbs up*
Old 03-29-2008, 08:57 PM

daniel1985 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylas1896 View Post
My guess (nothing more, thank you )

Alizée will reach beyond her cult following outside of France and Europe. But she will always be one of those artists who 'should be more popular.' Many people will continue to discover her regardless of how much music she produces. There will be another extended hiatus in the next 10 years.

She will eventually mentor another young artist, cameo in movies but not 'go into' acting, and become involved in politics in a substantive and non 'celebrity-does-activism way'.

Hylas1896
In a way, Alizee is a bit like Dominique Swain, who, ironically, portrayed a lolita herself (in the film LOLITA - also starring Jeremy Irons).

Dominique Swain caused a massive stir and got loads of attention, back in around 1997, or there abouts and it was because of the whole lolita image.

But since then, she has stayed away from big blockbusters, to do smaller independent films.

In this sense, Dominique Swain and Alizee are very much alike.

Perhaps Alizee will never recapture the same kind of limelight she had before... but perhaps that is not the point.

Anyway, on another note, I dread to think of her taking another long break or leaving the music industry altogether.

(Note to self: Get your ass in gear and blemin well get over to france and see her in concert while you still have the chance. )
Old 03-30-2008, 12:32 AM

E468807 is on a distinguished road

I hope she dont leave the music industry for good but then again. I can see her fading away from it.
Old 03-30-2008, 01:13 AM
Alizée pour la vie

forgot_86 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by E468807 View Post
I hope she dont leave the music industry for good but then again. I can see her fading away from it.
Nope, I don't think she's fading away. If you said this in 2005 or 2006, then maybe yes. But now I think she's getting better and better. Though I don't think she can be as good as she was during MCE or Gourmandises era. But then again I could be wrong, who knows what will happen in the next 5 years
Old 03-30-2008, 03:59 AM
Je suis l'Ouragan :O

Yaceman is on a distinguished road

50 bucks says she cures AIDS.
Old 03-30-2008, 03:15 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
Who's to say she hasn't already? There are rumors, helped by some video evidence from Les Enfories.

One can only hope!
Would you be referring to her lower back, righthand side, about waistband level?

As for where she'll be in five years, I don't know. Like somebody before said, I'm guessing another album and another child, though in which order I couldn't tell ya. I thinking she might go in a somewhat more indy direction, as she doesn't love the spotlight and media circus of mainstream pop, and has too much of a head on her shoulders to let herself get pushed around in the industry. I'm pretty sure I'll keep liking it, though!

Funny, same question struck me this morning when I woke up, and happened to look at one of the posters framed over my bed, which I realized is a picture from more than 7 years ago.

Last edited by Cooney; 03-30-2008 at 03:18 PM..
Old 03-30-2008, 04:31 PM

E468807 is on a distinguished road

Thats what i was thinking when i was listening to moi lolita then mademoiselle juliette. Its been 7 years since she been in the business. How long will she stay in.

She is going to clone herself so she can give everybody a peice of her that will be awsome