Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-14-2006, 04:12 PM
Gone to Alaska

guldebrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cane17 View Post
Sure,let me know what site ???? and i only have the Music Videos and 2 performance's and Live with Jenifer and also the one with Jérémy,ill upload mine if you want any.Thanks
Cane, I don't know of any sites to upload the videos to so you'll have to find out where I can upload them and then let me know. Once you do, you'll be very happy with the live performance videos I have of Jenifer because they're great! At least I think so.

Also, please note that we're expecting a very, very big wind storm here in Washington State, tonight. The storm is expected to be the worst in over 20 years so I might not be able to post them for a few days; it depends on whether the power goes out or not. But if you find a site I can upload the videos to I'll do it as soon as possible and put a link in this thread, ok?

I'm visiting Washington State for a few more weeks before I head home so posting the videos shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks.
Old 12-14-2006, 04:38 PM
You actually read these?

HibyPrime is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by guldebrett View Post
Cane, I don't know of any sites to upload the videos to so you'll have to find out where I can upload them and then let me know. Once you do, you'll be very happy with the live performance videos I have of Jenifer because they're great! At least I think so.

Also, please note that we're expecting a very, very big wind storm here in Washington State, tonight. The storm is expected to be the worst in over 20 years so I might not be able to post them for a few days; it depends on whether the power goes out or not. But if you find a site I can upload the videos to I'll do it as soon as possible and put a link in this thread, ok?

I'm visiting Washington State for a few more weeks before I head home so posting the videos shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks.
rapidshare.de
megaupload.com

I'm sure there are more, but those are what I know of off the top of my head
Old 12-14-2006, 04:39 PM

cane17 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Thanks.
I use www.yousendit.com and hope you say say safe for the storm.

Old 12-14-2006, 05:23 PM
Gone to Alaska

guldebrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cane17 View Post
I use www.yousendit.com and hope you say say safe for the storm.
Ok, I'll try to post them to "YouSendit.com" but because they have a 100Mb file limitation I'll have to use WinRAR to break the files into 100Mb segments.

I'll let you know when they're posted.
Old 12-14-2006, 05:34 PM

cane17 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ok, I'll try to post them to "YouSendit.com" but because they have a 100Mb file limitation I'll have to use WinRAR to break the files into 100Mb segments.

I'll let you know when they're posted.
I'm uploading your videos right now,thanks