Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-18-2007, 01:35 AM
Gold Member

spaceli0n is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Dude, you're kidding, but I wouldn't be tooo surprised. Anyway, after all we've been through with Alizée I am looking forward to it, if it is true. I'm just really curious as to how indeed she will perform that. She must be careful, though. I kinda think that if that song is not done right in a performance, it could be worse than some of the other songs not coming out right.

Someone was saying something about French fans not liking it. Maybe that was previous French fans, which I can certainly understand, but I wonder about general French public. I'd think they'd be eating that up. Then again, I still don't really understand what she's saying; so...

Still like Lilly Town, though.
we shall have to wait n see will be very interesting as u say.
Old 12-18-2007, 01:50 AM
Banned

INDUSTRIAL is on a distinguished road

I really wonder whether Oxmo Puccino (the hip hop rapper) will perform together with Lili on stage. His voice is in the song though.
Old 12-18-2007, 05:01 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by INDUSTRIAL View Post
I really wonder whether Oxmo Puccino (the hip hop rapper) will perform together with Lili on stage. His voice is in the song though.
Yeah, I noticed not much though. They could certainly have had him in the song more, like many other similar types of songs, but then he'd always have to be there or someone to stand in, which would be weird. I think they decided to make it very limited so that Alizée could do the song by herself, like with everything else.
It is cool to have duets, but then I guess it can get impractical if the two aren't in the same group always performing together. Darn logistics! Oh well, we like Lili by herself anyway. Don't want to be too distracted.

Merci Fanny