Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-21-2010, 10:59 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
- Been listening to the radio instead of MJ and Lilly
(trying to come back though )
lol I don't know why but I just can't listen to the radio anymore. Haven't voluntarily listened to the radio in many years now. I also can't really watch tv anymore - it just doesn't interest me. This explains why I'm so out of touch with new celebrities and such. I have no clue who most of these people are.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:52 AM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
This explains why I'm so out of touch with new celebrities and such. I have no clue who most of these people are.
This actually is good for you my dear friend Most of them are not worth your time.
Old 07-22-2010, 03:00 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

^Says you.
Old 07-22-2010, 03:09 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumi1 View Post
This actually is good for you my dear friend Most of them are not worth your time.
Agreed Yah cause who wants to hear that Lindsay Lohan is on drugs when there are 50,000,000,000 other people doing drugs too. The only thing that makes them special is people like them for no reason and they have money.

They can't even dance, sing, be awesome, and sing La Isla Bonita better than Madonna
Old 07-22-2010, 05:31 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

-On rare occasions I wish I hadn't found out about Alizée.

, I know.
Old 07-22-2010, 03:36 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

OK confessions from Rob. I confess that I like every album she has ever done and especially UEDS. I confess that I feel she has gotten consecutively better album after album. I confess I listen to Alizée both in the night and in the day. I can only go a few hrs max and then I must hear Alizée. I cannot keep my mouth shut and tell everyone everywhere I go about Alizée. I have considered making a huge Alizée sign and going out to the main road so cars going by could see the name Alizée and wonder what it was about so they might go home and google Alizée. There has been not one itty bitty thing that Alizée has done that I dont like. My dream vacation would be a trip to Paris or wherever her next concert would be and going there to see her in concert. I confess that I am not a fair weather fan of Alizée but one devoted for life. If I think of anything else about Alizée I should confess I will post it here when the thought pops up. But today those are my Alizée confessions.
Old 07-23-2010, 02:52 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

I have rediscovered the song Gourmandises, just now. See y'all in a few days.
Old 07-23-2010, 04:01 AM

AceTone is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post

, I know.
Wow, that is exactly what I was thinking of putting here today.
Old 07-23-2010, 08:52 AM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post

, I know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceTone View Post
Wow, that is exactly what I was thinking of putting here today.
At first, I'm just like No!...

But then I stop to think a minute. I can understand and see what you're saying though. All that time and all that energy put into Alizée that could have been used for something else. Could have done this, could have done that, should have used this time to be more productive...

But then I stop and think about it again and I don't regret it at all. She has brought me some really good, happy moments and good times. And not all that time I have "wasted" on her sitting around watching videos and chillin on the forums is that bad. It gives me something to do when I have nothing to do. Plus, I really like her music and I'd be missing out on a lot of really awesome stuff. I probably wouldn't be wanting to learn french as enthusiastically as I do now either. Also, I wouldn't have some really sweet artwork if I hadn't found her. So, where I understand that one may think this, I say, look again and see all the positive. I know my positive definitely outweighs the negative
Old 07-23-2010, 08:56 AM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
At first, I'm just like No!...

But then I stop to think a minute. I can understand and see what you're saying though. All that time and all that energy put into Alizée that could have been used for something else. Could have done this, could have done that, should have used this time to be more productive...

But then I stop and think about it again and I don't regret it at all. She has brought me some really good, happy moments and good times. And not all that time I have "wasted" on her sitting around watching videos and chillin on the forums is that bad. It gives me something to do when I have nothing to do. Plus, I really like her music and I'd be missing out on a lot of really awesome stuff. I probably wouldn't be wanting to learn french as enthusiastically as I do now either. Also, I wouldn't have some really sweet artwork if I hadn't found her. So, where I understand that one may think this, I say, look again and see all the positive. I know my positive definitely outweighs the negative
You tell 'em AI!

Tags
alizee, confessions, list