Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2019, 01:58 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
I recall one instance where Alizee broke character and stated that she had met Ariana Grande at a party or some other social event and found her to be vulgar.

The statement took me by surprise on two accounts: 1. I never heard Alizee criticize anyone before, and 2. I didn't think this was a good idea for her to go public with. Making enemies unnecessarily can come back and bite her. Ariana is a powerful person in the business and could influence events against Alizee.

I am not a fan of Ariana, but I think she is very talented. Having said that, I'm pretty sure Alizee is right, Ariana is vulgar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGtm_HpTlKw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXa0zpZoYCY
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Ugh. Watching those videos just confirms why I ignore pop stars for decades, except for Alizee. Alizee once said she wasn't going to get caught in the "vulgarity trap." That was really nice to hear.

Well I missed that comment about Ariana, but she did say the truth and not just give her opinion. Sometimes it is best to call somebody out on their behavior though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
Alrighty, lets see what has been happening with regard to Instagram posts….......

Speaking of “good for the heart”, well Johann Jacotey posted a very nice shot on his IG page flamingyo24…

Ooooo… Need I say more?

Now, Annily also posted on her IG page, so will drop that in her thread as appropriate.

Apart from that, nothing much happening…
Well we do have some good artists in our country such as Taylor Swift, but then again there are too many like Ariana. Incredibly talented like Miley Cyrus, but someone you hope nobody in your family ever turns out like.

What a breath of fresh air Alizée would have been in this country.

I was pleased to watch that SNL video. Years ago I used to watch them religiously, even after all the good actors left and it suffered through years of mediocrity, you couldn't pay me not to watch it. Now you couldn't pay me to watch it. It's just gotten too political.

I'm assuming that's Johann's car in the picture. Hopefully he is doing well with the business he started in Ajaccio.