Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road
Default [Official] Alizée's Twitter and Instagram - 2020

So…

A “New Year”, and a “New Decade”…

IG posts?

There may be a few…

Blue

Belle journée” roughly translates as “Beautiful day”…

By the look of it, it is that, though mayhap a wee bit chilly…

Well, I’ll admit it, I’m not at all a “seafood” fan, at all, and, that looks like one of these "dishes" where I would “smile sweetly”, nod courteously, and say, gallantly, “ladies first”, and see what "transpired" after that…

Now, this, on the other hand, would present no problems…

Sweet, sweet bébé Maggy...

Just, so “precious”…

Still “living his dream”, which to me, is just, “pure dead brilliant”. Long may it continue...

2019 restera à vie une des années les plus marquantes de ma vie! Celle où Maggy est arrivée dans notre vie! Mais je pense que 2020 sera tout aussi riche en émotions! Je souhaite une belle et heureuse année à tout le monde! Et un Grand merci à la femme de ma vie @alizeeofficiel qui m’a donné le plus beau des cadeaux”, which roughly translates as “2019 will remain one of the most significant years of my life for life! The one where Maggy arrived in our life! But I think 2020 will be just as rich in emotions! I wish everyone a happy new year! And a big thank you to the woman of my life @alizeeofficiel who gave me the most beautiful gift”.

<Speechless>

Je vous souhaite une merveilleuse année 2020💕Merci la vie pour la magnifique année 2019 qui s’achève et merci mon mari @gregoirelyonnet de réaliser tous mes rêves 💫!.
Prête pour écrire la page d’une nouvelle décennie avec ma famille que j’aime plus que tout Prenez soin de vous
roughly translates as “I wish you a wonderful year 2020 Thank you life for the wonderful year 2019 which is ending and thank you my husband @gregoirelyonnet for making all my dreams come true !.Ready to write the page for a new decade with my family I love more than anything ⭐️.Take care of yourself”

<Speechless, again>

The three pictures above, and their corresponding “comments”, kind of, “say it all”, “lays everything out in black and white”, so to speak...

“He”, is still “living his dream”, “She” utterly adores him, and her family, and they have a pair of beautiful daughters…

Is it just me, or does this not just sound like pure utter “heaven”…

It feels like everything is “coming together” for them, everything seems to be “clicking into place”…

They seem to have everything that they “need” and “want”, “Each other”, “Family”, “Friends”, “a vocation that they both love”, in a place that they love…

Sounds like a “win” to me…

“Job”, could indeed, “be a good ‘un”…

A “happy ending”?

Well, it would make a great story, but it’s not a “happy ending”, not at all…

For, you see, it’s still continuing, and long may it do so…

May their happiness never end, and may it continue to “flourish”, “grow”, and, “mature”, into something even more wonderful…

<sigh>

So, a “New Year”, and a “New Decade”…

Time for my annual “Spiritual Retreat”, a time for “meditation”, “healing”, “cleansing”, “reflection” and “divination”…

Time to “re-evaluate”, “detoxify”, “spiritually” and “physically”, and, to release “unnecessary”/”unhealthy” “attachment” and “cravings”…

No “phones”, “computers”, “gadgets”, (apart from my ipod), nor “people”…

Just “Me”, “Myself”, and “Mother Nature”, for a week, or, maybe, for as long as necessary…

Y’all take care, be safe, and, see you in a week or so, maybe…

<Steps back into the shadows, for a while>