Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
I dont read books

Old 07-17-2012, 07:37 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
tl;dr

Have there been any official talk about an signing session apart from/after Alizée's wish to have one?
Well I guess it was announced that the target date for releasing the album was sometime in september and somebody said that that's been changed (I guess by Sony) to October 1st (God I hope it's not the 5th). So if the album is released, there will be an autograph session I'm sure.
Old 07-17-2012, 08:58 PM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

If Scruff can do it again, I'll buy a signed copy of the new album. I got a signed copy of the last one from him too.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:04 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

October and they already released a single? Wowwww.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:45 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAnthem View Post
October and they already released a single? Wowwww.
OMG...

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
Yea we got the idea, but seriously, none of the things you wrote above would work here, no matter how hard you try, nothing would work.
People don't buy old broken stuff, because there is soo many new things in stores so no one bothers with old stuff. People don't even let you to wash their cars, because they can just wash it themselfs. Cookies and lemonade... well, let's say if someone knocked on my door and tried to sell me some cookies it would be quite weird and I'd never buy anything from someone who just knocked on my door.

This is different world, it works completely different way... don't try to understand, we don't try to understand your world either
I was just giving examples... they don't have to be taken literally.. every culture has a way of coming up with money when you are hustling...

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 07-17-2012 at 10:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-17-2012, 11:01 PM

Gourmandises is on a distinguished road

Now I have to choose between this and the collector's box!
Old 07-17-2012, 11:10 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

why choose? ... get both

Old 07-17-2012, 11:49 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
why choose? ... get both
Amen to that
Old 07-18-2012, 12:17 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Amen to that

Old 07-18-2012, 05:13 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

A couple of weeks ago, I had to pick up some champagne for a dinner party. In the liqour store, I noticed they had these 3 small skulls bundled together in plastic. This was right after Alizee had posted that picture of herself at the beach with the skull as part of her bathing suit. I asked them what they were and they said they were Kah tequila. There was a different type in each bottle, and each bottle was hand painted. The three cost $25. I guess this is some type of promotional thing.

I thought it might make a good gift to give Alizee at the autograph session. I don't think she's much of a drinker, but she is apparently into skulls.

A few weeks before the last autograph session, I had seen at one of the airport shops a Boston shirt that had sequins that formed the outline of the city. It really looked good. I went back the week before the session and they no longer had it and said it had been discontinued. I searched all over Boston for one that looked that good and couldn't find one and I had to settle for something less.

Like I said, the tequila skulls apparently is a promotional thing and if people here think it would be a good gift, I should get it now, while it's still available, even though we still have no idea if this autograph session for us is going to happen. If it doesn't, I could always give it to someone else.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here's some info I found on line about Kah tequila,

KAH Tequila was designed to pay reverence and honor to Mexico and its people. Its bottle and spirit are reflective of Day of the Dead, the 3,000 year-old Meso-American ritual honoring deceased loved ones. KAH's unique packaging, in turn, is inspired by traditional Calaveras used in Dia de los Muertos rituals to symbolize death and rebirth. The word KAH translates to "life" in the ancient Mayan language. Every bottle is an individual, hand-crafted work of art, not two bottles are the same. While the bottle captures that enduring spirit, so does the Tequila inside, as KAH's distillers transform hand-selected 100% Blue agave into lively Blanco, Reposado and Añejo varieties that are both certified organic and Kosher.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-18-2012 at 05:14 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Closed Thread