Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Translations

Old 09-29-2009, 05:42 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

ahahaI love Heroes but Lost that show everytime i watch it it answers maybe 1 or 2 questions I had about it and then it leaves u with 10 more wuestions every episode lol. Its kinda hard to follow lol.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:12 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

She likes Prison Break!!!! Me to!!! lol. Too bad it ended now though . We both have an LG Shine ! holy moly im so happy i have one now, i was gonna switch to a touch phone lol now i wanna keep it!!! I. Love. Lilly.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:41 PM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
ahahaI love Heroes but Lost that show everytime i watch it it answers maybe 1 or 2 questions I had about it and then it leaves u with 10 more wuestions every episode lol. Its kinda hard to follow lol.
yeah: the trick is to not have watched it in the past 6 years or so and then marathon watch it on Hulu!! I too forget details from such deep and dense shows that I prefer to watch each season like a 22 hour feature!

Heroes is all over the place.. I mean lost makes stuff up too but they have very well fleshed out characters. heroes doesn't. I don't really care about the heroes characters .. except maybe hero and syler.. but already stuff from seaon 1 (hiro returning from the future as a ninja) is completely forgotten. I still watch it though because its entertaining.

Lost is very deep with the characters.. I'm rewatching the series now and I'm spotting stuff from characters and plot that I didn't catch. I luv their flaws and how they intertwine. And Giachimmo's music is incredible!

anyway, back to LilyLicious. I've enjoyed her candor in these interviews.. You really see whats going on with the music now...
Old 09-30-2009, 11:51 AM
Alizéeist Fanatic

Pjoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I tried "Lost" and "Heroes", but it didn't really catch my eye. Maybe its not girly enough (laughs).

Both shows are really overrated, Heroes is just umm... the setup is intresting, but it is ruined by horrible characters and stupid plots. Lost has too many people, makes it really boring, also, it's way too random. "Yeah, this one season is about this, but next season we show the audience it really didn't happen. This way we can postpone explaining the 30 unsolved mysteries for a little while longer.
Lost isn't bad show though, I think it's just overrated. Heroes I actually do think is bad show.

Quote:
A FreecomToughDrive Pink Hard Drive: 250 GB always in my hand, for pictures of my daughter!
So adorable
Old 09-30-2009, 02:36 PM

Criss_pl is on a distinguished road

So I like Prison Break also, and don't like "Heroes", nor "Lost"; just like she But I don't use iPod and Mac.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Century old child!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criss_pl View Post
But I don't use iPod and Mac.
No one's perfect... HA HA HA!! I kill me!
Old 10-15-2009, 11:46 PM
Century old child!

So I decided to check out desperate housewives to se what Alizée gets into. I have to I was very surprised. It feels like the Movie "American Beauty" but more emphasis from the wife's perspective. I thought it was going to be about nosey women and very 1 dimensional men in their lives (ala sex in the City), however I found it to have excellent craftsmanship, clever little mysteries to keep the fans speculating and has both heart and humor. I'm a big film score and I was surprised to hear that Steve Jablonsky does the underscore for the series (the opening theme is by danny elfman). I'm a big fan of Mr. jablonsky because he manages to weave simple yet melodic melodies. He's a lot more subdued in this one; I read that he uses live strings in top of his usual electronic score to soften the sound. Very nicely done. His stuff complements the montages that usually wrap up an episode. As a whole a very nice package.. glad to see Alizée inspired by shows that have a lot of heart.
Old 08-07-2010, 12:51 AM

jleonardo is on a distinguished road

That is an awesome job you have done by translating the Alizee article through which everybody can get more information about her. This translation would lead to many connections with her fans and her viewers.