Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 06-26-2013, 07:43 AM

george007 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
Welcome to the forum!! Is it safe to assume, by your forum name that you are a fan of George Lazenby's In Her Majesty's Secret Service?
Thank you Fall
And yes, I got the 007 from the James Bond movie
But I used the name george because that's the nickname that pilots use to call the autopilot. (My dad is a commercial pilot, and I too have a student pilot license, though I hate flying)
I didn't know that the actor's name was George Lazenby. Coincidence, I guess.

Last edited by george007; 06-26-2013 at 07:48 AM..
Old 06-26-2013, 11:11 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by george007 View Post
Thank you Fall
And yes, I got the 007 from the James Bond movie
But I used the name george because that's the nickname that pilots use to call the autopilot. (My dad is a commercial pilot, and I too have a student pilot license, though I hate flying)
I didn't know that the actor's name was George Lazenby. Coincidence, I guess.
Wow! How can you hate flying? I understand some people have a fear of in an airplane but if you have a type of license I suppose that's not the case! I would love to learn how to fly! And yes, George Lazenby did one movie as James Bond, I thought it was a reference to him
Old 06-27-2013, 01:50 PM

Nino is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by george007 View Post
Hi I'm Aloka from Sri Lanka.
My hobbies include listening to music, reading and photography
I've already posted how I discovered Alizee in the relevant thread. I think I am the only member on this forum from Sri Lanka. (have you guys ever heard about that country before?)
Forgive me if I do any grammar mistakes, because I'm only a beginner in English language.
Hello Aloka! I know exactly where your country is and since I belong to southern parts of India, I believe I'm your closest neighbour on AAm . Welcome to the forum and keep posting
Old 09-28-2013, 05:54 PM

Tsempo is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone, this may be the first post here . I'm interested in any contacts in Finland and Sweden, especially.

My story with Alizee derieves from accidentally discovering like probably many others' over five years ago. Those times I was been very hooked and still thinking there is something special with her music and performance. Unfortunately the scandinavian popularity has been a little low.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:53 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsempo View Post
Hi everyone, this may be the first post here . I'm interested in any contacts in Finland and Sweden, especially.

My story with Alizee derieves from accidentally discovering like probably many others' over five years ago. Those times I was been very hooked and still thinking there is something special with her music and performance. Unfortunately the scandinavian popularity has been a little low.
Hi Tsempo!

I hope this is the first post of many from you. I can't really help with and contacts from those countries, but I'm sure you've already found this is a great place to learn about Alizée and her career. I know it's been helpful to me.

It's a shame that so many fans had to find out about her accidentally, but it's fortunate that we did indeed find out about her.

Thanks for posting, and welcome!
Old 04-01-2014, 06:10 AM

Jazzmin is on a distinguished road

Hi! I'm Jazz and - you never guess! - I'm Alizée's fan. And I'm also... pretty unsure what to write about myself. So just ask if you want to know .
The Round belong

Old 04-01-2014, 06:53 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmin View Post
Hi! I'm Jazz and - you never guess! - I'm Alizée's fan. And I'm also... pretty unsure what to write about myself. So just ask if you want to know .
Hi Jazz! Welcome to the forum.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:22 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hi Jazz! Welcome to the forum.

It's good to see another member from AF registered here too.. btw you will probably know me better as Ridingthewave.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 04-01-2014, 02:23 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Hey Jazzmin! Welcome! If you ever have any questions about what to write about, you can always run it by me or Ray or one of the other mods first.
Old 01-19-2015, 03:44 PM

Ske Leton is on a distinguished road

Hi AAm, i'm Ske Leton, 42yo, born in little Brittany, living with my princess since 1991, and we have 2 children (22 & 17)

Recent fan of Alizée, i didn't know her before sept 2013 (with 1st song ACDLA <3).

Lucky, I've just met her for the 1st time (and Gregoire) 10 days ago at Nice : about 10mn alone with them after the show at the hotel !!

I've begun a collection since 2014 (Lukas becomes rich with me ��!!). Some pictures of it are on my facebook

My English is very poor, but i'll try to progress �� to be able to speak with you ��

Tags
alizée gifs