Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 01-22-2008, 10:15 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Free speech is free speech. This includes tollerating the nut jobs.

If you don't like a video he posted on Youtube, give it a poor rating. Other than that, I agree with Deepwaters, just ignore him.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:38 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Done and done. He is off my friends list too. Bad rating and then flagged.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:41 PM
International Fan

Jess is on a distinguished road

Glad you guys support freedom of speech... I'll exercise mine by saying that anyone who takes the time to create a video of an artist who they no longer like, is an imbecile in my book !!

Paix, Amour et Musique ☮ ♥ ♫ http://www.international-music-videos.com

Old 01-23-2008, 01:48 PM

mal is on a distinguished road

free speech includes flagging and saying hes a jerk. he has every right to post and I have equal right to flag him and let everyone know what a mental case he is.

jess is dead on. if you dont like an artist throw out their cds, delete the mp3s but trashing her and making fun of amputees and including princess di's accident? wtf he is an imbecile.

oh and btw free speech technically only applies to the government. the gov cant shut u up, but you can shut anyone you wish in your home or private business. (legal penny)
Old 01-23-2008, 02:03 PM
International Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal View Post
free speech includes flagging and saying hes a jerk. he has every right to post and I have equal right to flag him and let everyone know what a mental case he is.

jess is dead on. if you dont like an artist throw out their cds, delete the mp3s but trashing her and making fun of amputees and including princess di's accident? wtf he is an imbecile.

oh and btw free speech technically only applies to the government. the gov cant shut u up, but you can shut anyone you wish in your home or private business. (legal penny)
Agreed !! Don't worry Lili, we've got your back !!

Old 01-23-2008, 03:55 PM
Le fan irlandais

Killian is on a distinguished road

I know I haven't posted anything in a while, and I probably shouldn't just be jumping into this discussion, but I just wanted to point out that I agree with all of your sentiments (with the exception of banning him), but I must echo Deep's thoughts on the matter. By having these discussion you are stooping to his levels. He is seeking attention, all he wants is to exasperate the community, and attempt to get a bit of controversy going. The best way to deal with him would be a complete boycott. Don't watch his vids, don't listen to his posts, and eventually he'll get the idea that his actions will not be tolerated, otherwise you are just giving him what he wants.

I know it is ironic to make a post about Matrix when I am saying we should not make posts about Matrix, but it was the only way to express my views, and it will be the last I say on the matter.

Is mo páis agus mo inspioráid í Alizée. Níl aon scamall sa spéir nuair a feicim nó cloisim í.
Old 01-23-2008, 05:35 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

^^ yup, you guys are doing exactly what matrix wants by getting worked up over this nonsense. just ignore it, no need to fuel the fire and have him make more of these videos.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:15 PM
International Fan

Even though I agree with not feeding the troll, sometimes it's good to get something that's bothering you off your chest (just ask my doc). This doesn't mean that we're going to continue to post comments every time he posts a video, but it's quite ok to say something in Lili's defense regardless of what his intentions are. You forget that we're all different, and some things affect others differently, and yes some of you are more mature.

Old 01-23-2008, 08:32 PM
Banned

INDUSTRIAL is on a distinguished road

What is wrong with Matrix? Nothing is wrong with him.
What is wrong is the site. The site whic jumps all over him.
Whenever somebody criticizes Lily, everyone jumps on him and gives him personal attacks and threats. This is what is wrong.

Matrix is always free to say what he wants. Matrix' videos are horrible, yet I think this thread, the thread which contains personal attacks, is worse.

Just look at YouTube. There are so many anti-Alizee comments. But do we care to respont them all? Nope, absolutely not. We just ignore them. Every artists have haters.

Matrix should not be penalized and Lily is not Jesus Christ. She is a human being who is vulnerable and perceptible like all of us.

There is nothing wrong with Matrix's videos. It is his freedom to make such and he should be welcome to visit the site.

Also, what made Matrix to turn away like that?

Last edited by INDUSTRIAL; 01-23-2008 at 08:34 PM..
Old 01-23-2008, 08:49 PM
recovering alizée addict

dreamer is on a distinguished road

Huh? Nobody has threatened Matrix as far as I know. He has the right to criticize Alizee, we have the right to criticize him. His videos are in bad taste and he comes across as a psycho IMHO. And of course he can come back to this site but I hope we'll make his stay as uncomfortable as possible if he does, that is our right.