Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 02-22-2011, 02:46 AM
Merci Alizée

Short story :

Alizée went to South Korea on 22nd September, 2003.

On 24th Sep, she performed Moi... Lolita, I'm fed up and I'm not twenty there.

Event details :

Wednesday September 24,2003, 07:30 PM.
Mesapopcon Hall
Hoehyun-dong, Chung-gu, Seoul City, Korea

Note that the Homer's Chronology mentions that she performed 4 songs including ACC, but there were only 3 songs and not 4. See the picture above.

According to the schedule she was supposed to meet fans at JW Marriot Hotel, Seoul on the same day (24th Sep). I have no information about whether it happened or not.

The performance was shown live on MBC (Munhwa Broadcasting Corp.) channel.

Video : http://vdb.alizee.cz/browse.php?nid=127

She also did an interview there.

Video : http://vdb.alizee.cz/browse.php?nid=199

<hr>

Then she went to Taiwan on 25th September. It was a 3 day trip (Sep 25 -Sep 27).

She said in a message on TV in Taiwan that she was sick during her Korea trip and that's why she has to go back to France.

Video : Does not exist. (?)

Here is a fan's description of that day.

Quote:
It's really unfortunate that she felt bad at that time and Olivier tried to cut line in order to get her going to hotel earlier. But they didn't tell the Customs. And an old man got in rage because they cut in line without permission. The key is that he grabbed her and shout "go back!" I think that when situation got bad. When they got out of the Customs, Lili went to toilet for half an hour and of course annoying paparazzi are waiting for her, just like how they did to all celebrities before. After going out of the toilet, she went to the hotel directly and after one day, she told us the bad news. That's how the whole things going on.

I was so sad. I didn't get her autograph and handshaking
I really hope that she will come here again... She promised in the message video but I'm afraid that she has already forgot >"<
If this time she will come, she'd better not to tell the exactly time she get off airplane, like Sophie Marceau, who went out the airport without paparazzi last time! Oh~ I just really want Alizee's coming again~
<hr>

Btw, a version of I'm fed up video was used for promotion in Korea. This video shows a short intro by Alizée before I'm fed up music video.

I still can't say whether her Moi... Lolita performance video sounds like that due to sickness or not. It was told that she got stomach problems after eating something there.

That's all. Feel free to correct anything.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 02-22-2011 at 03:01 AM..
Old 02-22-2011, 03:16 PM

rj.bagby is on a distinguished road

Thanks for sharing this. I haven't saw the whole performance, just the short clip from Scruffydog's video.

Tags
alizee, korea, live, moi...lolita