Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-28-2012, 08:54 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Old 10-28-2012, 11:06 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Well, one of them was just wearing Alizee's gym shirt!
Ha, Ha yeah, but it's not specifically a gym shirt. Although it is, I suppose, considered casual wear. I recognized the shirt when I first saw the pic and I thought, imitation is a form of flattery.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:12 PM

Merci Cynthia

Last edited by Karin; 10-28-2012 at 12:14 PM..
Old 10-28-2012, 03:33 PM

and more -> http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...9343891&type=1

Last edited by Karin; 10-28-2012 at 07:00 PM..
Old 10-28-2012, 07:44 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

TONS of photos here! THANKS A LOT, ALIZEE FRANCE!!!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5454096&type=1
Old 10-28-2012, 11:43 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

wrong thread.

Last edited by SpanishFan; 10-28-2012 at 11:46 PM..
Old 10-29-2012, 12:45 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I think I'm starting to see here something I've spoke of some time ago and that's her fans pulling punches when there is a need for criticism.

One of the main reasons put forward for her Psych concerts in Paris being canceled were their lack of promotion. Now the album is still 5 months away and it looks like Sony isn't waiting for the album to be released to start promoting it, they are going through the trouble of promoting her first. Can we ask any more of them?

I think the album was in trouble in october, but they showed faith in her and stuck with it. Now it looks like they are going to work hard to promote her and I'm sure they'll show a great effort to promote the album when the time comes and how does she thank them, by going around France in t shirts and sweat shirts. It really boggles my mind because it takes so little to make her look great.

I've said it before that she has no head for the business. Mylene Farmer was criticized for handling every aspect of her career, but that's just what she needs. Sony seems to be doing a good job of providing her with songs and musicians (I hope). Now they are promoting her, but she needs some type of personal manager to guide her in those little extra directions, such as dress to give this album it's greatest chance of being a success or maybe the album just doesn't mean that much to her.

Think about what it would take her to try and look her best at these events. It would not take that much and they aren't that often. I'm sure she has closets full of great looking outfits at home including casual outfits. If she has to cancel another concert because not enough tickets sell, there will be no tour manager to blame. That blame will lie squarely on her shoulders.

I still feel this will be a good album and if it is, it wont need much promotion. But she shouldn't take anything for granted. She should be working her duff off to make sure it does well and the best job of promoting herself, then the album; but she's not. If it fails, she's going to have a long time to wonder what went wrong.............again! If it fails, she should be in a position where she can say, I gave it my best shot and right now she is far from that.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-29-2012 at 10:07 PM..
Old 10-29-2012, 10:33 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Think about what it would take her to try and look her best at these events. It would not take that much and they aren't that often. I'm sure she has closets full of great looking outfits at home including casual outfits.
This was a typical DJ's outfit.. I'm kinda surprised she didnt wear a baseball cap too. I'm sure she'll wear appropriate outfits at other events.. anyway it was dark as hell in that club by the looks of things, so no big deal.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 10-29-2012, 10:42 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

One outfit that just came to mind was when she was down in Mexico and she had that gray shirt with the print on it. It looked great. A lot better than that rottweiler shirt or the sweat shirt. That's a perfect example of how she doesn't have to be dressed to the nines to look great.

If she showed up for a dj appearance like this, jaws would be dropping; even with the tats. Like I said, it wouldn't take much. Is that asking too much of her?

It's like so many things in life. If you're not going to put much into something, you are probably not going to get much out of it. It's not like her career is on the line..........................or is it?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-29-2012 at 10:56 PM..
Old 10-29-2012, 10:49 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

^ I thought that was a video so I clicked play
I agree with ya there Scruffy, but Un-rêve has a point there about the outfit she wore being appropriate to the event.

Tags
alizee, djs, party