Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-09-2010, 12:35 PM
Pronounced "I'm Rahj" ;)

ImRawdg is on a distinguished road

Yet another hard rock/metal fan getting into her, that is such an interesting thing. I and many people here are the same way.

However, it's been proven time and time again that you really can't introduce her to anybody and expect them to like it. They have to come across her naturally by themselves. So I would advise not pushing it on them, thereby keeping your friends
Old 08-09-2010, 12:47 PM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

Wow this is great I love you guys. Finally I can talk to people about Alizee without being stared at or laughed at . You guys are the best, not as good as Alizee, but close to it, thanks for all the help and support!!!

As well, I do know about her newest CDs and stuff lol, I have watched countless interviews, read so many pages, followed this forum for a week before joining, memorized her biography lol.

On another note, I know sales of her CDs are down, I already that read it made me sad because non talented people make money when she isnt making as much . I have looked into buyting the CDs but the problem is no CD store in my area sells them, the nearest is like 30 minutes away by car.

Last edited by MarkL; 08-09-2010 at 01:14 PM..
Old 08-09-2010, 01:17 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

welcome to the forum MarkL! kind of late to say that but whatever, better late then never! yes, Alizée is the most amazing thing that has happened to nearly everyone on this forum and what you feel about her is pretty much how we all started off. don't know what to say without repeating what everyone else said .

but anyways, come check out the CHATBOX!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImRawdg View Post
Yet another hard rock/metal fan getting into her, that is such an interesting thing. I and many people here are the same way.

However, it's been proven time and time again that you really can't introduce her to anybody and expect them to like it. They have to come across her naturally by themselves. So I would advise not pushing it on them, thereby keeping your friends
Oh so very true! Folk Metal + Alizée = . but hey, everyone's has to have a soft side somewhere within them

Old 08-09-2010, 02:02 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Amazon.com and Amazon.Fr. are your friends when it comes to Alizée's CD's and DVD.
Old 08-09-2010, 05:27 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Yeah Amazon is definitely your best bet for getting hold of Alizée CDs and DVD, but have a look on eBay every now and then, occasionally one comes up for a far lower price.

On the subject of Alizée videos to watch, this is my favourite
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gqc8W8B3iPs&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gqc8W8B3iPs&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Edit:

Oh whoops I guess someone should post this, her latest single released earlier this year:
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CLJ1EFr_gXQ&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CLJ1EFr_gXQ&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited by babyblue558; 08-09-2010 at 05:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-09-2010, 09:50 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
Well, about two weeks ago, I rediscovered Alizee, I had remembered her from the WoW fance and the Coldplay issue but never really listened to her, but then I decided to revisit it and listen to it again. I was completely taken aback, her voice is amazing, her dances are attractive yet innocent, and she is probably one of the most amazing looking women out there.

Well, I started out returning to the classic J'en ai marre, and then discovered moi lollita and a few others. I love those few songs, so my first question to you people since you know her music better than me...what other songs would I really enjoy by her.

Next, I'm not sure if you guys have this but I'm actually obsessed with Alizee. I show her music to all my friends and they just stare at me because I am a hard rock metal music fan but her songs are just... I have listened to her songs at least for 2-3 hours a day every day, and I get the same smile and feeling inside every time I listen to her. As I post this I'm listening to her music.

Alizee has made me want to learn French, I live in Canada so I have basic French, I now really want to go to France and see her in concert and meet her, she seems like the nicest person every from interviews and clips of her that I have seen.

Now the fun stuff begins, I guess I'll share some of my major obsession actions with her because maybe some of you can agree with me. Whenever my phone rings long distance, I rush to get it because a part of me thinks its Alizee calling to give me tickets to a concert because of how much I have listened to her music. Although I am disapointed by telemarketers every time. When I showed my friend a video of her, he called her a slut and I threw him to the ground and starting punching him yelling at him never to say stuff like that again. Along with that, I need to have my Ipod on me at all times full of Alizee music because without it, I go crazy, frustrated quick to anger all the stuff like that. Alizee has completely changed my life for the better to! So I just thought I'd post this as well as introduce myself as I am new to the forums.

I hope to share in many more great memories of Alizee with you guys, I missed too much from looking at this forum. And any help on an Alizee addiction?

I've got a fever...and the only prescription is more Alizee.
Welcome to the forum MarkL. I found Alizée only a little over 90 days ago. I have been into hard rock and heavy metal my whole life. On April 25, 2010 I was browsing on the Youtube and stumbled across Alizée covering the Madonna original La Isla Bonita. I almost surfed right past it...when I clicked on to Alizée LIB I almost fell out of my chair dude!!!! I immediately did a search, found videos on Youtube, this forum, and have since gained her work on CD and DVD. My boss just today said he thought I had an Alizée obsession,,,,and mabey I do,and Im loving every minute of it!!!! Alizée is sooo amazing, simply put, the best, period, Ive over 600 cd in my cd collection, all choice rock, I have listened to Alizée 99.9999% of the time since that day, what has this fine French lady done to this rocknroll clown anyway? I have not even listened to an entire OZZY cd for over a month. The only cure that I know for a Lilly Bug bite is more of Lilly. My fave 5 Alizée are 1. Limelight 2. Im Not 20 3. Im Fed Up 4. Les Collines 5.Moi Lolita but it may change again,,all Alizée is my favorite Alizée and congrats to stick up for her, I had a similiar situation with a roomate, and I had to show him a brief glimpse of Robs wrath,,,he dont call her a slut no more either. Again welcome.

Edit:

Here is some amazing photos I found and saved.

Last edited by RobandSandy; 08-09-2010 at 09:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-09-2010, 11:17 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Oh goodness Rob....

1)That Lolita pic isn't suppose to be a good one, her and us are trying to change her image from Lolita to Serious Artist....haha

2)I like how you post all her most attractive pics you have
Old 08-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Alizée Always And Forever

RobandSandy is on a distinguished road

After all Alizée is amazing. Just wanted to add some more to the mix. Alizée freaking AMAZING!
Old 08-10-2010, 04:36 PM

Fenris is on a distinguished road

Another one who falls to the Alizéemania...she is still able to affect so many different people..
And for Metal-guys falling for her, i found this to be pretty common. Maybe we need her as an antithesis for all this aggression!

Be warned though that your carreer as an Lili-fan may have many ups and downs, and good luck with attending a concert of her, we europeans have not seen one in 6 years.
But for now, enjoy your newfound addiction!
Nothing beats the early time when there is still so much to discover..

Old 08-10-2010, 05:11 PM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

Man, she has no tour dates to Canada at all, and I really wanna meet her or at least see her in concert, whenever I think about that my heart races and everything... Why cant other people realize how talented she is.