Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-07-2011, 06:54 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thanks FRA, it's perfect for what I want.

EDIT:

One little thing I could use some help on. I could find this clip eventually, but I'm wondering if someone might have the link to the video that is where she is wearing the yellow and black striped outfit from Les Enfoires 2010 I believe and she's being interviewed by a soccer player and she sings one of the chants for a soccer team. Was it Real Madrid?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-07-2011 at 06:59 PM..
Old 07-07-2011, 07:31 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Thanks FRA, it's perfect for what I want.

EDIT:

One little thing I could use some help on. I could find this clip eventually, but I'm wondering if someone might have the link to the video that is where she is wearing the yellow and black striped outfit from Les Enfoires 2010 I believe and she's being interviewed by a soccer player and she sings one of the chants for a soccer team. Was it Real Madrid?
Do you mean this one? The part you're talking about is around 0:30, I believe.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RKvQISlGLpw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 07-07-2011, 07:45 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

I now understand why some members call others fanboys, brown nosers, apologetics, or most commonly the crowd who thinks Alizée can do no wrong.

Usually they are trying to cover up negative aspects of her career but now they are trying to turn rumors, assumptions and rare quotes/pictures/info from mostly 2003 and prior into legit current information.

So now Scruffy has a pic with no verified date of her playing the wii, speculative and biased opinions from other members, and anything else he can salvage from this thread. Plus her singing a soccer chant.

I just hope Scruffy's audience are the people who buy tabloids at the checkout isle. Otherwise I don't have confidence about the promotion.
Old 07-07-2011, 07:51 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

The interview was with Franck Ribery. There is also a bit with her in the following at 5:50:
http://youtu.be/TTI6j8mthbw

Last edited by Rev; 07-07-2011 at 07:55 PM..
Old 07-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
I now understand why some members call others fanboys, brown nosers, apologetics, or most commonly the crowd who thinks Alizée can do no wrong.

Usually they are trying to cover up negative aspects of her career but now they are trying to turn rumors, assumptions and rare quotes/pictures/info from mostly 2003 and prior into legit current information.

So now Scruffy has a pic with no verified date of her playing the wii, speculative and biased opinions from other members, and anything else he can salvage from this thread. Plus her singing a soccer chant.

I just hope Scruffy's audience are the people who buy tabloids at the checkout isle. Otherwise I don't have confidence about the promotion.
The picture is dated.
1. How is old is the Wii .... look that up its not old there's your first clue
2. look at her hair style and you should have a date!

Lastly I think everyone on this site knows that im not an "Alizee brown noser" nor is Scruffy

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 07-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Most of the opinions in here ARE speculative, but I don't see anyone claiming they're not. We don't see much of Alizee nowadays, so I think it mostly goes without saying that most of this will be speculation.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Azhiri, I know of no evidence that Alizée has ever surfed. Sailboarded, yes, but not surfed. That doesn't mean she hasn't, only that if she has it's not something that's public knowledge.
In that case you may disregard my previous surfing comment, Scruff.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 07-07-2011 at 09:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-08-2011, 12:19 AM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
The picture is dated.
1. How is old is the Wii .... look that up its not old there's your first clue
2. look at her hair style and you should have a date!

Lastly I think everyone on this site knows that im not an "Alizee brown noser" nor is Scruffy
Saying a picture is only about 2 years old is not an accurate date. And you only lose credibility by trying to justify the date of a picture by placing it within how many years a console has been out or between hairstyles.

I'd say you are more delusional than a brown noser right now. Take a step back and look at your evidence.....one undated picture. Have you gotten through college with this kind of research?
Old 07-08-2011, 12:43 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thanks very much Lefty and Rev. That is exactly what I was looking for.

As far as this being a waste of time as some have implied, recently in a promotion thread, somebody posted wondering how we can best promote Alizee now. Well I discouraged him as far as doing something on a large scale because I feel we need to have something that has had recent success over there. If she's not doing well in France, we don't have much of a chance here. We have to wait for her next album, and if that's a hit, that is the time to promote her with everything we got. We can still do things on a smaller, local scale to promote. Those efforts should never stop.

But every once in a while, I'll get an idea to promote her on a larger scale. After recently seeing some pictures of her wearing Nikes, I got the idea to contact Nike, trying to convince them how much people would love to see this beautiful young woman sponsoring their product. Admittedly, the chances of this working are very slim. It would have had a much better chance if done years ago.

But why not take a chance? As opposed to the radio ads, this really costs me hardly anything except for the cost of printing some pictures and making up a dvd. Time is really the main thing it costs me. But I'm kind of lucky with the job I have. Typically we are assigned to do a maintenance check on 2 or 3 airlplanes a night. Some nights we find a lot of problems and are busy all night long, but some nights we find very little wrong in which case we get a lot of down time as is the case tonight. Some of you may have noticed that a lot of my posts are made at 3 or 4 in the morning and that is usually why.

So the time it takes is no big factor. I've written letters to newspapers, tv stations, magazines, etc. Usually doing the same thing, including a letter, pictures and a dvd. The chances of success as I mentioned are slim, but it's not really costing me anything, so I will continue my efforts whether I think the timing is right or not. I do it in the hope that some day, some one will view her pictures and listen to her music and will get hooked, in just the way that many of us did and the potential upside of that is enormous.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:45 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

If you disagree that's alright, but no need to be calling other people "delusional" or other personal digs.

Anyways, more power to you Scruffy, the more people we can "convert" the better!

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 07-08-2011 at 12:49 AM..
Old 07-08-2011, 03:57 AM

SlipshodDread is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
Saying a picture is only about 2 years old is not an accurate date. And you only lose credibility by trying to justify the date of a picture by placing it within how many years a console has been out or between hairstyles.

I'd say you are more delusional than a brown noser right now. Take a step back and look at your evidence.....one undated picture. Have you gotten through college with this kind of research?

agreed...

the wii is 5 years old, so you can't just base the date on that, plus I'm fairly sure Alizee doesn't just have one hairstyle per year?...