Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-20-2012, 09:12 PM

awkward Turtle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
Is this really happening?

Wait, why is "space lobsters" a tag?
Because space lobsters were discussed in this thread. We are just trying to keep the tags up to date so we can relate this thread with all the other space lobster oriented threads we have.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:15 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by awkward Turtle View Post
Because space lobsters were discussed in this thread. We are just trying to keep the tags up to date so we can relate this thread with all the other space lobster oriented threads we have.
In that case, someone needs to add "bull sh*t" ....

Old 02-20-2012, 09:17 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Her eating soup wasn't a rumor in the tabloids, if it was I would being saying the same thing.
I get what you're saying, but frankly the amount of speculation on this picture, let alone this whole thread, is rather ridiculous.

Does the picture mean something? Possibly. Possibly not. We will never know unless she tells us.

Is she in a relationship with this Pokora guy? Possibly. Possibly not. We will not know until she tells us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
In that case, someone needs to add "bull sh*t" ....
Old 02-20-2012, 09:17 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

My God.... Beyonce's baby and Whitney Houston's death are small stories that are taking the back burner to the Alizée rumors in France....

Old 02-20-2012, 09:19 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Sorry about the tags. In other non-Alizee forum we use the tags to write short and funny little quotes about the subject of the thread, cause nobody in there use the tags the proper way anymore.
I should not do that cause here tags are still used the proper way, but i could not resist myself, since all the theories that we are posting do not have an end
Old 02-20-2012, 09:23 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
I get what you're saying, but frankly the amount of speculation on this picture, let alone this whole thread, is rather ridiculous.

Does the picture mean something? Possibly. Possibly not. We will never know unless she tells us.

Is she in a relationship with this Pokora guy? Possibly. Possibly not. We will not know until she tells us.
Well the subject can be displeasing true, but it is major news in the Alizee world so I do not see how this thread is ridiculous. As for the speculation, the only speculations I found to be ridiculous where the ones who's authors intended it to be.
I agree with you on the latter part of your post, she is very mysterious, but I feel this is her way of telling us .... she is dropping such a blatantly obvious clue! I dont know if she can make it anymore obvious without telling us exactly what she means. Furthermore, if she didn't want speculation she would have never posted the doodle.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 02-20-2012 at 09:25 PM..
Old 02-20-2012, 09:28 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

All this discussion reminds me of the cryptic clues she left on her officail website when her fourth album was being worked on.

But anywho, let's not make fun of each other. Agree to disagree if need be, but let's remain respectful about it.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:28 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Well the subject can be displeasing true, but it is major news in the Alizee world so I do not see how this thread is ridiculous. As for the speculation, the only speculations I found to be ridiculous where the ones who's authors intended it to be.
I agree with you on the latter part of your post, she is very mysterious, but I feel this is her way of telling us .... she is dropping such a blatantly obvious clue! I dont know if she can make it anymore obvious without telling us exactly what she means. Furthermore, if she didn't want speculation she would have never posted the doodle.
FRA, I respectively disagree... how do you know it is not a Valentine's Day drawing she made that she didn't post until now?

Old 02-20-2012, 09:29 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I agree with you on the latter part of your post, she is very mysterious, but I feel this is her way of telling us .... she is dropping such a blatantly obvious clue! I dont know she can make it anymore obvious without telling us exactly what she means. Furthermore, if she didn't want speculation she would have never posted the doodle.
I didn't say the thread was ridiculous. I said the speculation on this thread is. Honestly, I have a hard time believing she would use that doodle as a clue to her relationships. I also don't believe that she posted it to promote speculation.

But, to each his own.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:31 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Don't forget all the cryptic clues she left on her official website when her forth album was being worked on. She likes doing mysterious stuff.

But anywho, let's not make fun of each other. Agree to disagree if need be, but let's remain respectful about it.
I agree ... she often deals in cryptic
I leave the forum tonight with this message;
Don't confuse subtlety with nonexistence,
Good night everyone see you all tomorrow!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Tags
lobster hunters