Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 03-28-2022, 01:59 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Talking

Well, Canada is involved - only for the second time in the games!

So and in the past I forgot to say that a giant surprise in the other direction, Italy dropped "again" and even against Northern Macedonia!

Alizée 💜
Old 04-01-2022, 04:54 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Smile

Ahaa, okay!

Now the qualifiers ended really fast and 29 countries out of a total of 32 countries have already been confirmed for the Qatar 2022 games!

Unfortunately, again, there is nothing surprising in the new countries:

Ghana
Senegal
Portugal
Poland
Tunisia
Morocco
Cameroon
United States
Mexico

And because we are practically in the US forum, congratulations to everyone!

By the way, there is already a group stage draw today!

New Zealand
Wales
Scotland
Ukraine
Peru
Costa rica
United Arab Emirates
Australia

these countries will decide the remaining three [3] places in the games even later!

Unfortunately, even though football is definitely the biggest team sport in the world, even in this sport there are hardly any big surprises, so it is unlikely that Australia, for example, would fall permanently in those qualifiers...

Alizée 💜
Old 05-15-2022, 03:22 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Big news!

The team that Alizée's supports, AC Ajaccio, have secured promotion to the 1st tier of French Football with a 1-0 win over Toulouse on the final day of the season!

https://www.tellerreport.com/news/20...y4D7pKpIc.html

That means next season Ajaccio will be playing games against the likes of PSG, Marseille, Lyon, Monaco, Lille etc. This is AC Ajaccio's first return to Ligue 1 in 8 years.

Old 11-24-2022, 04:58 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default American Football is my game

American Football is my game; although I do not watch it as much in the past because I realized I was losing the equivalent of a whole day in my life every week during the season watching games on Sunday and Monday night football. I was so bad I would even watch games that my team didn't play in ! And English and Australian Rugby players will tell you That is Not Football ! Ha! Too many games are decided by bad referee calls any more ! During one game a player shoved the opponents man into the Referee ! So the Referee tossed the guy out of the game ; even though he told him the other guy shoved me ! And it was on camera so everybody knew it; but the guy was still tossed ! Ha! Another time the Oakland Raiders ( the 'Bad Boys' of the leagues ) were playing a hapless Atlanta Falcons team. The Raiders won the opening coin toss; but they elected to Kick-off giving the ball to the Falcons. The Kick was High and hung in the air; so the Falcons receiver called for a fair catch ( to catch the football without being tackled ). But the First Raider down the field Clothes-lined him and the Raiders told the ref they recovered the Fumble ! But the Referee told them Clothes-lining somebody on a fair catch is a 15 yard penalty ! so the Falcons instead of starting the ball on their 20 year line; go to start it on their 35 yard line !
I decide to branch out and learn Hockey; so I tune into a Hockey game on TV; the Puck was faces off; but the two teams must have dis-liked each other immensely as both benches emptied into one big fight ! After about 5 minutes of this; the 5 referees or so couldn't break it up; so they called the game off. The TV Station was surprised; so that they had to put on 3 stooges re-runs for 2 hours ! Ha! So I never learned the rules of Hockey! A good old time movie to watch is "Slap Shot" movie with Paul Newman and Strother Martin ! Strother goes into the locker room at half time and asks "What the Heck is going on ? We're Losing !" But the team says we promised the coach we would play an old time hockey game with no fighting or Penalties ! But Strother says "The heck with that ! We're Looooosissing !" Ha! Another good Hockey move is "Goon" about an Enforcer on the team ! With Sean William Scott and Alison Pill as his Hockey groupie girl friend. He thinks the girl is beautiful and he's talking to her when this drunk comes over to talk to her and spills his beer on her; so the enforcer does what enforcers do and punches the guy out. But the girl likes it ; that he protected her ! At another part of the movie an audience girl is selected to sing the Canadian National Anthem 'Oh Canada' ; but she messes it up; so the announcer says "We didn't hit the Beaches at D-Day to have somebody commit Borderline Treason with the National Anthem !' Ha! I never did learn the rules of Hockey; but I like the movies ! Ha!

Edit:

Nice Pictures Ben.Daly ! Alizee looks really Happy to get her Football Jersey ! I read somewhere that one year they had her kick out their first Football for the Season !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 11-24-2022 at 04:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts