Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-15-2020, 06:26 PM

stephan is on a distinguished road

Sorry not sorry.

Old 03-15-2020, 06:54 PM
Elderly Alizée fan

pepon66 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the HD videos Firstseb , well I have to say about the Alizee´s performances, she´s hiding something and I think is all about her tatoos and not about her weight or appearance, maybe in that place is not cool to wear tattos Greetings!!!

Old 03-15-2020, 08:13 PM

stephan is on a distinguished road

It's cool to wear tattoos in Poland. I see many people with tattoos on the streets.
Old 03-15-2020, 08:20 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

FirstSeb, once again, thank you for that post…

Ok, I “get it” now…

“Jaka to melodia?” is just the Polish version of “Name That Tune”, and I’m guessing that Alizée was one of the “featured” artistes in these particular episodes…

So, unfortunately it looks like it wasn’t the career “re-boot”, or “re-launch” that we were maybe looking for, but hey, if it was a “nice little earner” for the “little lady”, that really can’t have been a bad thing, can it?

If it was me I would “take the money”, “hit the exit, running”, and “wave them bye bye, see you next time” as I left…

One just cannot have too much “scratch”…

Anyhow…

A couple of “observations”…

She is not “moving” with anything like her accustomed “fluidity” or “grace”, and hasn’t done so for quite a while. If it was left up to me I’d be doing some “Reiki” and “massage” on both of her “ankles”, her “left knee”, and maybe her “left hip”. Defenitely needs her “lower back” “popped”, and at least a “re-alignment” on her neck and left shoulder too…

Needs “fixing”…

Now, a lot of that is going to be due to having just “given birth”, not that long ago, as we all know, but I think maybe having worn “boots” or “high heels” for most of her showbiz career is going to have taken its toll, over time there also…

Which is why, if you give Alizée “half a chance”, you will mostly see her in “trainers”, “tennies”, or some kind of “soft” flat shoe…

Comfort!

To me, she just looks “sore” and kind of “tender” in a lot of “places”, but, the good news is, with a bit of “care” and plain old “TLC”, that’s all “fixable”…

“Cue” Greg, or a decent Chiropractor…

Don’t think anyone would appreciate ME doing it, at all…

<Apart from “me”, that is >

As for her “voice”, and its “condition”…

Well, I’m not an avid collector of music, I have maybe about 100 albums on my iPod, all of them “hand picked”, so to speak, including just about everything from Alizée that I could find to “stick” in it, but, the strange thing that you will find is that NONE of them are “live” music, for I totally detest “live” performances.

No matter who it is…

So, to me, taking into account that she really hasn’t used that sweet voice of hers in quite a while, and it’s mayhap a wee bit “rusty”, her performance was probably just about what I would have expected, in this particular instance…

“Adequate” for the situation…

As for her “weight” and “appearance”, well, as we all know, she has just given birth to her second child, a couple of months ago. Now, it takes an immense amount of “effort” ,and, “discipline”, which Alizée IS capable of, mind you, to get your “youthful looks and figure back”, but, is there actually a “requirement” in her life, for this?

She, by all accounts, seems to have everything in “life” that she “requires”, or “wants”, and seems to be quite happy with her “lot”, (which I personally think is “pure dead brilliant”) and this latest appearance does not look to me much like any kind of career “reboot” in any “shape” or “fashion”…

Just a “nice little earner”…

Which is “cool”…

As for her sometimes rather, emm, “quirky”, sense of style, well, “Alizée”, is “Alizée”, if you know what I mean. I think you will find that there are probably very valid reasons for her “choices”, most of the time. It’s just that we are not “privy” to the reasoning behind them…

Which might lead to some “WTF is that lassie wearing” moments, now and then, occasionally…

Still adore her, anyhow...

Always will…

Hmm, lets just “wait and see” what is going to happen, but, please “don’t hold your breath”…

It might be a ... while...
Old 03-16-2020, 08:33 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

I think she wore that dress for a simple reason: she likes that style. It is very similar to other dresses we have seen in her Instagram photos. Apparently, she wears this kind of clothes quite often. From what I have seen, she likes wearing these dresses on Sundays, on special occasions and so on.
So I would say that there are no problems with her tattoos or her weight. And, as RedRafe said, it isn't a reboot of her career. It's just a random performance (even though it might be very important to us).
Old 03-16-2020, 11:09 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepon66 View Post
Thanks for the HD videos Firstseb , well I have to say about the Alizee´s performances, she´s hiding something and I think is all about her tatoos and not about her weight or appearance, maybe in that place is not cool to wear tattos Greetings!!!
Good to see you around here again Pep! Saludos!
Old 03-16-2020, 02:37 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
So, to me, taking into account that she really hasn’t used that sweet voice of hers in quite a while, and it’s mayhap a wee bit “rusty”, her performance was probably just about what I would have expected, in this particular instance…

“Adequate” for the situation…
When she sang "Fame" on the final DALS show in 2016, her voice sounded great, and it definitely was not karaoke. But still that was four years ago, so maybe that qualifies to be "quite a while". Still, some practice should shake the rust off. Maybe singing some bedtime songs to Maggy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
As for her “weight” and “appearance”, well, as we all know, she has just given birth to her second child, a couple of months ago. Now, it takes an immense amount of “effort” ,and, “discipline”, which Alizée IS capable of, mind you, to get your “youthful looks and figure back”, but, is there actually a “requirement” in her life, for this?
I know there are those that let themselves go once married, but I don't think Alizee is one of them. I think she would be the type to want to stay attractive as possible to her husband, and that includes keeping as much excess weight off as possible. Not an easy thing to do when life gets comfy.

She came back from her first pregnancy pretty quickly and had a beautiful figure when she released Psych. But that was over a decade ago. In your 30's, it is so easy to put weight on and so hard to take it off. The dress she wore was very classy and I know she likes dresses, but I am of the opinion that she wore the dress for this show because she is still not back to where she wants to be, body-wise. She'll get there.
Old 03-20-2020, 08:16 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
…I know there are those that let themselves go once married, but I don't think Alizee is one of them. I think she would be the type to want to stay attractive as possible to her husband, and that includes keeping as much excess weight off as possible. Not an easy thing to do when life gets comfy.

She came back from her first pregnancy pretty quickly and had a beautiful figure when she released Psych. But that was over a decade ago. In your 30's, it is so easy to put weight on and so hard to take it off. The dress she wore was very classy and I know she likes dresses, but I am of the opinion that she wore the dress for this show because she is still not back to where she wants to be, body-wise. She'll get there.
Well, the more I watch these videos, the more they are “growing” on me. I’m already at the point of “singing along” with them. She looked “great”, as “usual”, and the dress, was very, Alizée. She suited it, very well. It did, however, take me a wee while to figure out that the “pattern” was “Bambi” “prints” and “art”, which, makes a lot of sense, if you think about it, bearing in mind, who it is...

My only “complaint”, if it could be even termed as being such, was that there was waay too much in the way of “Polish Pretty Boy” “eyecandy” prancing about on the stage, getting in the way of the “main event”, Alizée.

She was the only person on the stage, as far as I was concerned…

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
When she sang "Fame" on the final DALS show in 2016, her voice sounded great, and it definitely was not karaoke. But still that was four years ago, so maybe that qualifies to be "quite a while". Still, some practice should shake the rust off. Maybe singing some bedtime songs to Maggy?
I think her voice has mayhap, unsurprisingly, changed just a tiny bit, very subtly, over the last few intervening years, and the more I hear of it, the more I like it, but, I always have done, sooo, I may have to admit to a slight “bias”, on my part, in this case…

Now, the very thought of her “maybe singing some bedtime songs to Maggy”, just, leaves me “enraptured”, for some reason…

Oh, to be a “fly on the wall”, there and then…

<sigh>

She could record that, aaaaaannnyy time she wants…

The very thought, just, makes me smile…
Old 03-21-2020, 01:26 PM

FirstSeb is on a distinguished road

Hello
Today was boardcast "Jaka to Melodia" where Alizée singing « Ella, elle l’a ».
Vidéo Youtube :

Video 1080p :
http://dl.free.fr/mhtABRthg
https://uptobox.com/i0vrm12olgpg

Last edited by FirstSeb; 03-21-2020 at 02:29 PM..
Old 03-21-2020, 02:41 PM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstSeb View Post
Hello
Today was boardcast "Jaka to Melodia" where Alizée singing « Ella, elle l’a ».
Vidéo Youtube :

Video 1080p :
http://dl.free.fr/mhtABRthg
https://uptobox.com/i0vrm12olgpg
Thanks for the video!