Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-21-2020, 10:11 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

FirstSeb, as always, thank you for the video…

Greatly appreciated…

Well, I think Alizée looked great, as always, (NO, I am not at all “biased”), and she sounded just “fine”…

<RedRafe, was that even in “English”??>

However, I’m going to add a “caveat” to this, that might get me “crucified”, or something similarly “nasty”, by the “Faithful”, but this is not the best “song” for Alizée to have “performed”. It really does not “showcase” the “versatility” in her voice and her “tonal range”, at all…

But maybe that’s just “me”…

Now, I’m going to say I have no problems, whatsoever, with the selection of “backing dancers” at all, in this “situation”. They were “cute”, “discrete”, and merely served to “enhance” and “accentuate” Alizée’s onstage prescence, they just merely provided an exquisite “setting” for the “petite perfection” that is Alizée…

They could have put that “red-headed” dancer in the “forefront” though, she was “cute”…

Would just have “accentuated” Alizée’s “dark-eyed petiteness”, all the more…

<Yeps. “Guilty”, I do have a “thing” for tall, longlegged “redheads”>

<Always have had, for some inexplicable reason>

So, it was a good performance, I reckon…

Her “voice”, has “matured”…

She has “matured”…

We, have “matured”…

<Hopefully>

She/we, “are not twenty” anymore…

We need to “remember” that, “recognize” that, and “adjust”, “appropriately”…
Old 03-22-2020, 01:04 AM
Elderly Alizée fan

pepon66 is on a distinguished road

Merci Firstseb!!!! Thanks for the video!!!

Old 03-22-2020, 03:55 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Old 03-22-2020, 06:59 AM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

looks like she's going to translate it into English. Thanks Scruffy!

-----------------------------------------------
Vidi Klaudia:
english subtitle please ! -thank you

Kasia Camilleri:
I'll do it
------------------------------------------------
Old 03-22-2020, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebanana View Post
looks like she's going to translate it into English. Thanks Scruffy!

-----------------------------------------------
Vidi Klaudia:
english subtitle please ! -thank you

Kasia Camilleri:
I'll do it
------------------------------------------------
That's great!
Old 03-22-2020, 07:06 PM

RJ45 is on a distinguished road

transcription:
Quote:
Autorka (wykonawca (błąd)) przeboju Moi... Lolita francuska artystka Alizée razem z nami w programie Jaka to melodia prosto z Korsyki, gdzie teraz mieszka.
Bonjour, jak się miewasz?
Dobrze, dziękuję.
Na początku chciałam ci pogratulować drugiej córki, ma dopiero trzy miesiące i jestem ciekawa jak jej się podoba na świecie?
Bardzo, ma się świetnie. Ma imię na Maggy i co najważniejsze pozwala na spać w nocy.
A twoja pierwsza córka Annily? Dobrze wymawiam?
Idealnie.
Co u niej?
Też ma się dobrze. Niebawem skończy 15 lat, mam więc nastolatkę i malutkie dziecko. To zupełne skrajności.
I jak sobie z tym radzisz?
Wydaje mi się, że dobrze. Odnajduję się w roli matki i sprawia mi to przyjemność. Poświęcam rodzinie większość czasu. Odstawiłam na bok karierę, bo życie rodzinne jest dla mnie najważniejsze. Opiekuję się córkami najlepiej jak potrafię i cieszę się każdą wspólną chwilą.
Czyli rodzina na pierwszym miejscu?
Tak, jest dla mnie bardzo ważna.
To tłumaczy dlaczego przerwałaś karierę, kiedy urodziła się Annily. Byłaś wówczas na szczycie, na pierwszych miejscach list przebojów a postanowiłaś być matką. Czy to była trudna decyzja?
Nie była aż tak trudna jak mogło się wydawać. Przyszło mi to dość naturalnie. Wiesz, ja po prostu chciałam się cieszyć macierzyństwem. Gdy urodziła się Annily to początkowo próbowałam jeszcze koncertować, ale czułam że ważne momenty jej życia zwyczajnie mi uciekają. Wówczas zdałam sobie sprawę, że muszę wybrać.
Teraz Annily ma prawie 15 lat, czyli jest dokładnie w tym wieku w którym ty zdobyłaś wielką sławę śpiewając piosenkę Moi... Lolita. Czy ona chciała powtórzyć twój sukces?
Nie sądzę (śmiech). Śpiewanie to nie jej bajka. Ona nawet nie lubi tańczyć i wcale jej nie namawiam. Annily żyje swoim życiem, ale jeśli kiedyś będzie chciała spróbować to jej pomogę.
Ty za to uwielbiasz tańczyć. Mam nawet wrażenie, że taniec ostatnio sprawia ci większą przyjemność niż śpiewanie.
Trochę tak. Zawsze lubiłam taniec. Zaczęłam tańczyć mając 4 lata. Dopiero później pojawiła się miłość do śpiewu. Poznałam Mylčne Farmer i dałam się ponieś temu szaleństwu, ale tak to taniec jest moją prawdziwą pasją i stał się główną częścią mojego życia.
Chyba przyczynił się też do tego twój obecny mąż, który jest tancerzem i choreografem?
Tak, jest tancerzem. Startował w konkursach tanecznych kiedy był młody. Brał też udział w tanecznym programie telewizyjnym.
I tak się poznaliście?
Tak, wystąpił w kilku odcinkach (sezonach/serii (błąd tłumacza)) a razem wygraliśmy jeden z nich. Potem wyruszyliśmy w tournée taneczne po Francji i pasja do tańca wróciła do mnie ze zdwojoną siłą. Mamy teraz szkołę tańca, w której uczymy dzieci.
Brzmi cudownie. Do tego macie dwa piękne psy i obecnie mieszkacie na Korsyce.
Tak, moje życie jest idealne.
A muzyka jest wciąż istotna?
Cóż, śpiewam już dużo mniej jednak, gdy pojawiają się takie propozycje jak ta dzisiaj w Polsce z przyjemnością je przyjmuję. Nie jest to moje źródło utrzymania, więc śpiewam tylko gdy mam czas i ochotę.
Byłaś w Polsce ostatnio dwa lata temu.
Tak i zawsze jak do was przyjeżdżam jest to miłe przeżycie. Koncert który zagrałam dwa lata temu był dla mnie wyjątkowy. Mam wrażenie, że Polacy lubią język francuski i te piosenki.
Cudownie, że jesteś z nami. Dziękuję ci za rozmowę to była dla mnie przyjemność.
Bardzo dziękuję.
Old 03-22-2020, 07:17 PM

Thank you RJ45. I wonder if joebanana is going to translate it and add it to video?
Old 03-22-2020, 07:23 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Something like this...

Performer of the hit My ... Lolita French artist Alizée with us on the program Jaka is a tune straight from Corsica, where she now lives. Bonjour, how are you?

Well thank you.

At the beginning I wanted to congratulate you on your second daughter, she is only three months old and I am curious how she likes her in the world?

Very well. It has a name on Maggy and most importantly allows you to sleep at night.

And your first daughter Annily? Do I pronounce it well?

Perfectly.

What with her?

He's fine too. He'll be 15 soon, so I have a teenager and a tiny child. These are extreme.

And how do you deal with it?

I think that's good. I find myself in the role of mother and I enjoy it. I devote most of my time to my family. I set aside my career because family life is most important to me. I look after my daughters as best I can and I enjoy every moment together.

So family first?

Yes, it is very important to me.

That explains why you interrupted your career when Annily was born. You were at the top, in the first places of the charts and you decided to be a mother. Was it a difficult decision?

It wasn't as hard as it seemed. It came quite naturally to me. You know, I just wanted to enjoy motherhood. When Annily was born, at first I still tried to give concerts, but I felt that important moments of her life just run away. Then I realized that I had to choose.

Now Annily is almost 15 years old, which is exactly at the age when you became famous by singing the song Moi ... Lolita. Did she want to repeat your success?

I don't think so (laughs). Singing is not her fairy tale. She doesn't even like dancing and I don't persuade her. Annily lives her life, but if she ever wants to try, I will help her.

You love to dance for it. I even have the impression that lately you have been enjoying more than singing.

A bit like that. I've always liked dancing. I started dancing when I was 4 years old. It was only later that love for singing appeared. I met Mylčne Farmer and I was carried away by this madness, but dance is my true passion and it has become a major part of my life.

Perhaps your current husband, who is a dancer and choreographer, has also contributed to this?

Yes he is a dancer. He competed in dance competitions when he was young. He also took part in a television dance program.

And so did you meet?

Yes, he appeared in several episodes (seasons / series) and together we won one of them. Then we went on a dance tour of France and my passion for dance came back to me with double strength. We now have a dance school where we teach children.

Sound's great. You also have two beautiful dogs and you currently live in Corsica.

Yes, my life is perfect.

And music is still important?

Well, I sing a lot less, however, when proposals such as this one appear in Poland today, I am happy to accept them. This is not my source of income, so I only sing when I have time and feel like it.

You were in Poland last two years ago.

Yes, and always when I come to you it is a nice experience. The concert I played two years ago was special to me. I have the impression that Poles like French and these songs.

It's wonderful that you're with us. Thank you for the conversation, it was a pleasure for me.

Thank you very much.

"Syntax" and "grammar" need a little bit of "linguistic tweaking", but that is the general gist of things...

Last edited by RedRafe; 03-22-2020 at 07:28 PM..
Old 03-22-2020, 11:24 PM

Thanks RedRafe!
Old 03-23-2020, 12:50 AM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Thank you RJ45. I wonder if joebanana is going to translate it and add it to video?

Thanks to RJ45 and RedRafe it's no problem to make subtitles.
I don't have time now but I'll make them later unless someone else does before.