Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-13-2019, 08:43 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
She has posted some stories of baby gifts she has been getting and saying Merci. They look like gifts from retailers rather than individuals. I'm sure her maternity room is quite well stocked.

Mhmmm…

Cute stuff like this…

Ma pomme!” roughly translates as “My Apple!

A nice little “apple-shaped” wicker basket or bag gifted to her by a local retailer…

Yeps, between “family”, “friends”, “fans” and “local retailers”, I think that her “maternity room” is going to be absolutely “stuffed”, and that the “little one” is going to “want for absolutely nothing”, right enough…

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I had already anticipated that her posts will tail off once we get close to November. I'm sure she is feeling very uncomfortable now.
Yeps, absolutely. By now her “everything” will be hurting, and if it isn’t, it will indeed be very “uncomfortable”…

I will be honest, I was not expecting to see much more of her from about “now” until waaay after the bébé had arrived…

And then this “one” popped up…

Now, I know this one is an “advert”, but, it had Alizée in it, looking “stunning” as always, even at this advanced stage of “things”, and “herself” and “Galak” just exude “cuteness”, soooooo, I just couldn’t resist it…

Egads, why am I feeling hungry, all of a sudden??

Now, I think they were attending “training camp” this weekend…

Why are my eyes involuntarily “tearing up”?

Respect to Greg…

“Skill”, “dedication”, “guts”…

Sore bits…

Well, I could do that, oh, 25 or 30 years ago…

Nowadays, you see me doing that, just call me an Ambulance, for, whatever has/had happened, it was NOT good…

Training camp…

Respect to all involved, for I most definitely have, “2 left feet”, so to speak, with regard to “dancing” related matters, anyhow…

“On guard”…

Methinks that Jo got to “babysit” one of their “treasures”, for the weekend…

Sweet, sweet puppy…

As always, y’all take care, and , please be safe, ‘k…
Old 10-14-2019, 04:13 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post

Now, I know this one is an “advert”, but, it had Alizée in it, looking “stunning” as always, even at this advanced stage of “things”, and “herself” and “Galak” just exude “cuteness”, soooooo, I just couldn’t resist it…
I agree with you. This photo is amazing
Old 10-14-2019, 03:22 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=RedRafe;267360]

Fabulous photo.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post

Looks like they repaired the crack in the marble fireplace.

Last edited by Shepherd; 10-14-2019 at 03:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-14-2019, 10:58 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Still it looks with the little snippets we get of their place in Ajaccio, despite Alizée loving her accessories, they seem to live a simple life...no Ming vases......no expensive portraits.....plain and simple.
Old 10-15-2019, 09:57 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Still it looks with the little snippets we get of their place in Ajaccio, despite Alizée loving her accessories, they seem to live a simple life...no Ming vases......no expensive portraits.....plain and simple.

If she were worth $50 million as they say, she'd be living now like a cenobite. As it is, I don't think she misses the Ming vases. In the most important ways, she is wealthier than most people who have ever walked the earth.
Old 10-16-2019, 12:29 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
If she were worth $50 million as they say, she'd be living now like a cenobite. As it is, I don't think she misses the Ming vases. In the most important ways, she is wealthier than most people who have ever walked the earth.
I had to look up cenobite....Despite all the success of her early career, despite being able to indulge in the excesses of buying all the things she loved to buy, the thing that mattered most to her was family. She was very wealthy for a while, because of family, but then she slipped into poverty because for whatever reason, she lost the love of the man she thought would be her life's partner. Now thanks to Dals, she has found great wealth again, not necessarily financial wealth, but the type of wealth that comes with a loving family. The possessions she has around her mean little to her, even those expensive accessories. The people around her are her Ming vases.
Old 10-16-2019, 08:01 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I had to look up cenobite....Despite all the success of her early career, despite being able to indulge in the excesses of buying all the things she loved to buy, the thing that mattered most to her was family. She was very wealthy for a while, because of family, but then she slipped into poverty because for whatever reason, she lost the love of the man she thought would be her life's partner. Now thanks to Dals, she has found great wealth again, not necessarily financial wealth, but the type of wealth that comes with a loving family. The possessions she has around her mean little to her, even those expensive accessories. The people around her are her Ming vases.
Very well said.

Alizee has been rich and she has been poor. She learned the lesson early that fame and fortune does not equate to happiness. She is content being in the middle and most comfortable with familiarity, living in the town she grew up with and surrounded by family and old friends.
Old 10-16-2019, 08:27 AM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Looks like they repaired the crack in the marble fireplace.
I guess the dance studio is doing alright.
Old 10-16-2019, 08:06 PM

Silencio is on a distinguished road

Old 10-16-2019, 08:14 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Wants to be a little dog, for some reason, all of a sudden...

Last edited by RedRafe; 10-16-2019 at 11:52 PM..