Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 11:22 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerxst View Post
Debating the spelling of a nickname is a futile exercise seeing as it's a nickname and, therefore, has no "correct" spelling. Only proper names can have a "correct" spelling. Nicknames, by virtue of being nicknames, would not have a proper or correct spelling. So, you can spell it any way you like.

That's actually true. I spell Lilly this way because I've always spelled it this way. With nicknames you can't really misspell it.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:43 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
"The irony mark or irony point (؟) (French: point d’ironie; also called a snark or hook) is a proposed punctuation mark that was suggested to be used to indicate that a sentence should be understood at a second level (e.g. irony, sarcasm, etc.)."

Which means don't take it too seriously ^^
Oh don't worry I wasn't taking it seriously. It's just I was like..."uhhh irony mark?should i take it seriously uhhh....im tired".

Man I sorta have this idea...If Yahoo.fr is getting Alizee as their most searched thing for that day, then could we all get Alizee to be in the top 10 most searched on the American Yahoo to get the word out? just an idea and I know people will say ohh well that would take a billion people since so many visit that site each day blah blah blah///

Tags
alizee, lili, lilly, lillytown