Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Support

Old 04-23-2022, 08:54 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Ask the administrators! - question thread

Ask the administrators! - question thread!

Now I was thinking of opening a thread like this, which can usually be found on many forums because I didn’t notice that one still existed... I hope in the right place, and since normal users have opened the threads here, then it’s probably the right place!

And of course because there is a question, but here everyone is allowed to ask questions in general! So this is a common question thread

I will ask this opening question later!

Alizée 💜

Last edited by AlizéeSuperFanFIN; 04-23-2022 at 08:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-23-2022, 01:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Question

^Before, I had some other questions too, but I still couldn't get the whole thread open...!

^Well now it exists, so the acute question:

Short breaks and slow moments in these places are usually normal at times because we are talking about internet traffic, but now there has been a lot of slowness and momentary error breaks lately. For at least the last three or a few days, "continuously."

Well, in fact, the same problems were with opening the thread, among other things. Fortunately, the system usually returns the text with the "back" button.

In addition, I noticed that at some point, the system was unable to create the é target correctly.

I had such observations myself, so I was just thinking about asking if anyone has information, is it "normal" now or not, etc?

Alizée 💜