Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-08-2018, 10:27 AM

leto681 is on a distinguished road

I read on Skeletons Instagram and also on other Instagram, that the Fashion show from Oct 13th has been postponed to Nov 10th, due to Weather warnings.

[Secret Fashion Show] “Por cuestiones de fuerza mayor (clima inestable) y tomando en cuenta recomendaciones de las autoridades correspondientes, el evento Secret Fashion Show, que se llevaría a cabo este próximo 13 de octubre 2018 en Bodegas del Molino Puebla, se decidió posponer con fecha 10 de noviembre 2018" #alizée #alizee #concert #puebla #mexique #teamalizee

Translation from Google:

For reasons of force majeure (unstable weather) and taking into account recommendations from the corresponding authorities, the Secret Fashion Show event, which would take place this next October 13, 2018 at Bodegas del Molino Puebla, was decided to postpone on November 10 2018
Old 10-08-2018, 01:14 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the info leto!
Old 10-08-2018, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

I hope this is actually a fashion show, in which Alizée will be modeling, in addition to any other way she may participate. She certainly has the looks, poise
and figure to be a model! And a fashion show would be a good way for her to be noticed and appreciated by more people--particularly women. If she does a few of these, she could possibly go on to be a judge or at least a commentator, which would open up even more opportunities for her. Just my thoughts.
Old 10-08-2018, 05:43 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Welcome to the forum Bamagirl. I think there is a 'chance' she may sing there too. Even if she doesn't, I'm very anxious to see the outfits they will have her model. When she's packaged right, she's still incredibly beautiful, though her current hair style isn't one of her best imho.
Old 10-09-2018, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator

What I like about her hairstyle is that it looks natural. It doesn't detract from her looks or overpower her. So many women over do it on the hairstyle. As a woman, I admire women who have simple styles that flatter their face, but don't look like they spent the day in a salon. That being said, I also like her other style when it is straight and smooth with no bangs. I think both styles are flattering on her. What I do prefer, definitely, is her natural brown hair color. The blond was pretty and it is kind of fun to change it up sometimes. But overall I think her style and personality shine through much better with her darker hair. As for the clothes, wouldn't it be fun if she were to come out with a clothing line of her own! Maybe her participation in this fashion show is the beginning of an idea to see if that is a possibility.
Old 10-09-2018, 05:54 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
What I like about her hairstyle is that it looks natural. It doesn't detract from her looks or overpower her. So many women over do it on the hairstyle. As a woman, I admire women who have simple styles that flatter their face, but don't look like they spent the day in a salon. That being said, I also like her other style when it is straight and smooth with no bangs. I think both styles are flattering on her. What I do prefer, definitely, is her natural brown hair color. The blond was pretty and it is kind of fun to change it up sometimes. But overall I think her style and personality shine through much better with her darker hair. As for the clothes, wouldn't it be fun if she were to come out with a clothing line of her own! Maybe her participation in this fashion show is the beginning of an idea to see if that is a possibility.
Alizee has a very full head of hair. I'm sure if it is long and just gets washed, it is all over the place unless she does something with it. Flat iron, curling iron, both? I still don't know how she got it so tight against her head in the La Isla Bonita video

Alizee has had so many hair styles it is hard to keep track. I know which ones I definitely don't like and apparently she didn't either that much because they didn't last long. With her current hair style, the straight bangs are fine, but I think it's the length of the sides and the "I just got a ride in a convertible" look that I just have to adjust to.

She had straight bangs in 2010, but the length was shoulder length (the Cleopatra look), and she was adorable. This is a shot from Les Enfoires 2010.

She had straight bangs last year in DALS, but length was longer. She was eye-popping gorgeous.

But this is Alizee, her hair changes like the weather, and I am fine with whatever she wants to do with it.... as long as she keeps it a dark color from here on out.
Old 10-09-2018, 09:26 PM
Super Moderator

Yes, good points! And relatively straight, too—I don’t think “big hair” or the curly look is right for her!
Old 10-09-2018, 10:59 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Old 10-09-2018, 11:12 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Hot off the presses.
Old 10-10-2018, 05:23 PM
Super Moderator

Oh, that is disappointing. I hope it is rescheduled. I had high hopes it would be a success and that it might be the beginning of some new endeavors
for Alizée.