Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 08-15-2012, 02:32 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Ditto: I have a woman who works for me that was talking last week how concerned she was for her fifteen year old daughter. Her daughter is becoming just like her mom, anorexia. Mom runs on treadmill two hours a day and eats almost nothing. When she has lunch, right afterward she walks into the bathroom to throw it up. Now she sits there and is worried because her daughter is eating so little she is to the point that her periods have stopped. And this woman wonders why her teenage daughter has this mindset at fifteen, could it be her influence?
... Except that's not at all appropriate to use in this situation, because anorexia is a serious disorder, as is bulimia. I hope you told your coworker to get help for her daughter immediately, and pushed her to do so for herself as well.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 08-15-2012, 02:33 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
The photos of Annily have been removed because as many of said, we don't know if Lili would want them out and around.

If Lili posts them, then it's ok, but a "better safe then sorry" stance should be taken until then.

It's a hard call, since Lili did have her daughter participate in a TV show performance with her...but with all the photos she posts....she never seems to show her face.

So again, sorry for deleting those pictures, we just are not sure of the source, and if Lili meant for those to be seen.
Good call. I thought we rid of the Annily rule because of the TV appearance, but better safe than sorry is a good approach.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:33 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well if she didn't post them, she probably doesn't want them posted in which case we should not be posting them.
Agreed ^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
I've been thinking the same thing. Could be wrong but given the nature of the pictures that Alizee usually posts of Anily, I've got a hunch that she's not going to be a very happy bunny when/if she sees these plastered all over the net. I wouldn't want to be in Ghost woman's shoes if that is the case
Agreed ^
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
The photos of Annily have been removed because as many of said, we don't know if Lili would want them out and around.

If Lili posts them, then it's ok, but a "better safe then sorry" stance should be taken until then.

It's a hard call, since Lili did have her daughter participate in a TV show performance with her...but with all the photos she posts....she never seems to show her face.

So again, sorry for deleting those pictures, we just are not sure of the source, and if Lili meant for those to be seen.
I agree. I remember a while back, *Somebody* posted a picture from her private facebook and some were angry about it, but since then the same thing has been done by many, with nobody seeming to mind. Until now that is. I think we should stick to posting pictures from her instagram/twitter, and maybe newly released pictures from past events or photo shoots. But that's just me.
Old 08-15-2012, 03:40 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
... Except that's not at all appropriate to use in this situation, because anorexia is a serious disorder, as is bulimia. I hope you told your coworker to get help for her daughter immediately, and pushed her to do so for herself as well.
It is appropriate to use because kids try emulate their parents more than you think. It's not like the average person Alizée hangs with doesn't have a number of tattoos. Kids are like little sponges they soak up all the visual ques that are placed in front of them. As far as the employee goes when she gets home from her vacation in Florida next week she has an appointment at the pediatrician for her daughter. I hope the doctor sends her to a shrink while she's at it. The problem with the mother is she is never wrong and is the smartest person in the room, just ask her. You could tell this woman she has a problem, and she would tell you you have no idea what your talking about, there is nothing wrong with her. 5'5", 110lbs and 47 years of age.

The same thing applies to Alizée, you could tell she has a problem with this tattoo addiction and I can guarantee you she would tell you to mind your own business. She may be sheltering Annili from the real world by moving back to Corsica, but Alizée's personal actions as with the tattoos are an influence on her daughter as this child is growing up.
Old 08-15-2012, 05:12 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I don't find it appropriate to use at all because the nature of the two situations are totally different. Alizee has lots of tattoos and seems to like body art a lot, Annily is being raised in that environment so she may choose to get some tattoos as well. On the other hand, like I said, eating disorders are SERIOUS MENTAL illnesses. They relate to chemical imbalances in the brain and there's lots of evidence to suggest that this is hereditary. It has little to do with kids simply emulating their parents. As someone who's almost lost a close friend to anorexia and seen others suffer from other eating disorders, to me you're just coming off as really insensitive.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 08-17-2012, 10:28 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Old 08-18-2012, 02:10 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Looks like she might be getting a little too much sun.
Old 08-18-2012, 06:17 AM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

Reminds me of the old pictures of her at a party, her skin colour was similar.
Couldn't find a pic so fast but I guess you know what I'm talking about.
Old 08-18-2012, 09:50 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Looks like she might be getting a little too much sun.
You have to remember she has that Mediterranean skin that tans easily.
Old 08-18-2012, 11:47 AM

vivealizee is on a distinguished road

That's right.